of 4
Next Last
just me

United States

#1 Nov 9, 2010
anyone know anything about it?

Sioux City, IA

#2 Nov 9, 2010
Please let us know something. You know it won't be in our great paper.

Beech Bluff, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2010
There is no truth to this. Just another trouble maker trying to start a rumor.

United States

#4 Nov 10, 2010
Yes, it is true. My daughter goes there and she told us about it when she got home.
just me

United States

#5 Nov 10, 2010
my daughter told me also thats why i was asking about it not starting trouble just would like to know more

United States

#6 Nov 10, 2010
just me wrote:
my daughter told me also thats why i was asking about it not starting trouble just would like to know more
your daughter lied
guest2

United States

#7 Nov 10, 2010
no she is not lying i was there also
yup

Waterloo, Canada

#8 Nov 10, 2010
No it is true-guest is an idiot! I just know it was two guys-one had weed, cigs, and beer in his vehicle. Not sure what the other guy had though!
Enquiring Minds

Union City, TN

#9 Nov 10, 2010
Great job Peg!!! Cover up the truth with those test scores again!!!!
grow up

United States

#11 Nov 10, 2010
i was told that 29 kids were arrested with drug charges.
JAI

United States

#12 Nov 10, 2010
grow up wrote:
i was told that 29 kids were arrested with drug charges.
thats what i heard and i also heard it was cocaine or some sh**!
dchs student

Sioux City, IA

#13 Nov 10, 2010
i know that they were taking a lot of students out to search their car during lunch, and learn block, and yes a lot of kids did get charges.

Milan, TN

#14 Nov 10, 2010
They should searched that idiot Garner's truck. That idiot has to be on something, because he sure thinks he is untouchable. Every dog has its day just hope I live to see when he gets his. He will gro old and miserable within his own skin. He is a bully an Dr. Hedge better get a grip on his mouth.

United States

#15 Nov 10, 2010
What Garner?
grow up

United States

#16 Nov 10, 2010
I hope everyone sees that the mighty and wonderful DCHS is no better than DHS. I am tired of everyone saying DHS is so dangerous and that DCHS is much better and safer. HAHAHA. Go Trojans
thetruthhurts

Dresden, Germany

#17 Nov 10, 2010
grow up wrote:
I hope everyone sees that the mighty and wonderful DCHS is no better than DHS. I am tired of everyone saying DHS is so dangerous and that DCHS is much better and safer. HAHAHA. Go Trojans
How moronic that you take pleasure in the fact of young people doing drugs and having them at school no matter where they attend. How shallow can one become?
lol

Sioux City, IA

#18 Nov 10, 2010
u guys act like high schoolers oops sorry u are
anom

United States

#19 Nov 10, 2010
does anyone know who got busted ?? i used to go to that school just wonderin if it might be somebody i know

Sioux City, IA

#20 Nov 10, 2010
And people wonder why more and more people are home schooling. It is dangerous to send your children to school. It is a hardship on the family to do this and a shame that the kids don't get the socialization they need but they are not safe. You wait next they will be carrying guns to school.

Sioux City, IA

#21 Nov 10, 2010
And it is hard to pay for home schooling and teaching your children and we have to pay taxes and cannot use the schools with peace. I think if we have to do home schooling we should not have to pay taxes especially the tax raise they just made for our public schools. If you send your child to private school you have to pay an arm and a leg and still have to pay taxes for education that you do not use. Now how is that fair?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
women walking the streets (Oct '09) 20 min Old family 26
John Holden 55 min nexr 48
Black leopard reported at reelfoot 2 hr TWRA 29
Protest at Dyer County 2 hr guest 2
Patriots 2 hr Realist 2
Tysonfoods 3 hr Wow 15
code of silence in dyer co. 14 hr WeatherForecast 22

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance