keltics a support club of the outlaws...

keltics a support club of the outlaws around nashville tn.

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
freedom fighter

Cedar Grove, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2009
the keltics murdered a member of the teamsters union motorcycle club they stabbed him to death outside a nashville area bar nice people witnesses say the guy just walked in to get a beer the keltics told him this is an outlaw and keltic bar and told him to leave where upon exiting the bar he was jumped by 4 keltic mc members then stabbed in the stomach and back till the man was dead the black pistons are a support club soon as i have said you will see what scum bags they are also evil criminals who only want to become even worse they want to be outlaws a bunch of stupid a55 thugs
peaceful

Cedar Grove, TN

#2 Jul 2, 2009
god bless the fallen and please forgive the sinners and guilty for they know not what they do when acting out for the devil soon maybe they will repent
pray for us

Cedar Grove, TN

#3 Jul 2, 2009
I'll pray for the mans family
gargoyle

Cedar Grove, TN

#4 Jul 2, 2009
this is one of the reasons i did not join a support club

South Sioux City, NE

#5 Jul 2, 2009
To each his own and I'll take it from him with force if neccessary
GET A LIFE

Paris, TN

#6 Jul 2, 2009
freedom fighter wrote:
the keltics murdered a member of the teamsters union motorcycle club they stabbed him to death outside a nashville area bar nice people witnesses say the guy just walked in to get a beer the keltics told him this is an outlaw and keltic bar and told him to leave where upon exiting the bar he was jumped by 4 keltic mc members then stabbed in the stomach and back till the man was dead the black pistons are a support club soon as i have said you will see what scum bags they are also evil criminals who only want to become even worse they want to be outlaws a bunch of stupid a55 thugs
YOU ARE A LYING FOOL YOU ALSO GARGOLE NO WONDER YOU HAD TO JOIN A MAIL ORDER CLUB
john

Sioux City, IA

#7 Jul 2, 2009
all sounds cinematically gay!
gargoyle

Jackson, TN

#8 Jul 3, 2009
GET A LIFE wrote:
<quoted text> YOU ARE A LYING FOOL YOU ALSO GARGOLE NO WONDER YOU HAD TO JOIN A MAIL ORDER CLUB
Thats all the pistons did. They gave 70.00 and no prospecting then they got thier patches that is mail order. I had to go to several chapters around the area and spend time with members. Before they even ask if I was still interested. Then it still took 3 months b4 i got a thumbs up.And got a back ground check done. Then i was able to start my chapter. That is why i know we are the good guys and legal no drug. The iron order is the best dam mc around.
freedom fighter

Jackson, TN

#9 Jul 3, 2009
john wrote:
all sounds cinematically gay!
you must be gay all the big words
john

Sioux City, IA

#10 Jul 3, 2009
freedom fighter wrote:
<quoted text>you must be gay all the big words
Did you stumble on my big words? I am gay, and I would love to invade areas. I will choke you out and have my way with you, said the spider. Give me a hint where you are...
guest38024

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#11 Jul 4, 2009
john wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you stumble on my big words? I am gay, and I would love to invade areas. I will choke you out and have my way with you, said the spider. Give me a hint where you are...
you sound like an a**
gargoyle

Jackson, TN

#12 Jul 4, 2009
man this page has taken a turn for the haters
someone

Las Vegas, NV

#13 Jul 4, 2009
pray for us wrote:
I'll pray for the mans family
amen
freedom fighter

Jackson, TN

#14 Jul 4, 2009
gargoyle wrote:
man this page has taken a turn for the haters
you would the biggest hater
Guest RR

United States

#15 Jul 11, 2009
Freedom Fighter before you start writing about information, you should be sure you have the facts. First, there was no member of the Keltics or Outlaws present during the brutal crime of this man. This man was MURDERED by a coward. As far as I know this is a public establishment in which any one can patron. There is no so called territory on any bar that is open to the public. Second, as reported it is alleged that Leo Knowles stabbed the man and it is still under investigation at this time. Your so called "witnesses" obviously have no clue as to what they are talking about. Third, just because someone wears a patch doesn't mean that he is involved or connected to any crime or illegal activity whatsoever. A man should be judged on his life as a whole with his family and friends. This was very evident in the days after the passing of his man in which many people, patchmen included showed there support, sympathy and tears. He was a brother, uncle, son, loving companion and friend and now his family is left to wonder why? Finally, it is a shame that you wrote this garbage without finding out the truth to this story in which we all may never know, but to write this bulls**t in this forum for his family and friends to read shows your ignorance and to that I say F..k You!
Lorraine

United States

#16 Jul 11, 2009
freedom fighter wrote:
You are one stupid son-of-a-bitch. Why don't you get your facts straight before you open your big mouth. If you knew anything about this MC world, which you don't,you would see that they are not murderers and criminals.
someone who knows

United States

#19 Jul 11, 2009
To this idiot who started this shit let me tell you it was an ex-deputy sheriff from Wilson county who did this. There was him and another who were in the bar and they started by going outside and kicking their bikes and that was why Gregg went outside to ask him to stop. That is when the guy stabbed him several times and that is what killed him. All these guys whom you mentioned as m/c clubs were all there for the funeral and they all hang together for bike nights and other rides that are done here. So there is no way any of these guys could be involved in this cause none were there at the time this happened. So before you accuse make sure you know what you are talking about.
someone who knows

United States

#20 Jul 11, 2009
I know the KELTICS and the OUT LAWS they are some of the best people that you will ever meet.I support them all the way.I love them all. And for Greg he was a realy nice person. So you don't even know what the f**k you are talking about.
A FRIEND OF GREGS

United States

#21 Jul 12, 2009
freedom fighter wrote:
THAT IS THE BIGGEST BUNCH OF BULLS**T I HAVE EVER HEARD. I KNOW PEOPLE WHO WERE THERE, AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU TO TALK SHIT ABOUT THE KELTICS, OUTLAW'S, BLACK PISTONS, OR ANYBODY. GREG WAS KILLED BY A EX-COP IN HIS 30'S, MAKES YOU WONDER WHY HE WAS AN EX-COP. GET YOUR STORY STRAIGHT OR KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. SMALL AND SIMPLE MINDED PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK.
A FRIEND OF GREGS

United States

#22 Jul 12, 2009
That is the biggest bunch of bullshit i have ever heard. I know people who were there, and who the hell are you to talk shit about the outlaws, keltics,black pistons, or anybody. Greg was killed by a ex-cop in his 30s, makes you wonder why hes an ex-cop. Get your story straight or keep your mouth shut. Don't be talking shit about bikers that are not bad people. Small and simple minded people make me sick. Grow Up!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr bno 105,681
Okeena pool closed forever? 1 hr Maleia 10
Transgender is a mental disorder 1 hr Maleia 61
Omg i just want an honest decient woman 1 hr Don 34
jail taking weekenders 2 hr Honestly 3
Murderer on mobile patrol 2 hr guest 14
NWA Midsouth 5 hr Submit 5
Browning st what is going on, police everywhere 12 hr Doc 10
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern Thu justahorriblethought 24
More from around the web