Lindsey Rogers
Chas

United States

#1 Feb 3, 2012
I really want to know why shes got to be so stuck up!?!?!? She always wears a frown.
Chasity

United States

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Chas wrote:
I really want to know why shes got to be so stuck up!?!?!? She always wears a frown.
Idk, but how bout asking her yourself rather than starting something on topix about her.... ESPECIALLY using the username "Chas" probably trying to make people think you're me and get stuff started!
Hillary

United States

#3 Feb 4, 2012
There are definately more people named Chasity than one! im sure there are more people who have that same opinion about her. And which LindseyR? There are like 3

Memphis, TN

#4 Feb 4, 2012
I dont know, But if its the one that was a Bath and body... She is hot!!! good piece of ass too...
ummmmmmm

Mayfield, KY

#5 Feb 4, 2012
There is a killer on the loose!

Thank you! no names on topix!
busted

United States

#6 Feb 4, 2012
She is a very nice girl! If i had to bet, id bet that the person that started this thread was not "chas", im almost 99% sure it was ALAYNA BARNHILL NEVELS! Alayna is one of the most jealous and 2 faced people i have ever met and she is a topix junkie who likes to post peoples names on here to get crap started! Im pretty sure she started this one because she is mad at LR for making crafts and selling them. She may say shes not mad but thats a lie! Alayna we are all sorry that you are such a miserable person! Stop pretending like your marriage/life is so great, bc we all clearly know that its not, we know this bc you are dumb enough to put all your junk(that no ones cares about)out there for everyone to see...I feel so sorry for your husband, its not hard to see that he is very unhappy but stays bc of his child! Karma sucks dont it... Stop being fake and jealous and STOP starting threads about people that you are jealous of! Grow up you drama queen! LR keep your head up and keep making that money girl! Your an wonderful woman! Just an idea maybe someone should start a thread that says ALAYNA BARNHILL NEVELS
hannibal the cannibal

Sioux City, IA

#7 Feb 4, 2012
ummmmmmm wrote:
There is a killer on the loose!
Thank you! no names on topix!
ummmmmmm....you would taste good with some fava beans and a little chianti.....Yummmmmmmmmm

NOW STFU !!!!!!!!
Lauren

United States

#8 Feb 4, 2012
I totally agree.I have known her for years and she has always held her nose high in the air. Never understood that, she doesnt seem to have much going for her.
She is hateful just like her cousin Amanda

Baton Rouge, LA

#9 Feb 5, 2013
Wow
app

United States

#10 Feb 6, 2013
Chasity wrote:
<quoted text>
Idk, but how bout asking her yourself rather than starting something on topix about her.... ESPECIALLY using the username "Chas" probably trying to make people think you're me and get stuff started!
Chasity.... Wld this be Chasity Pledge Norville?
app

United States

#12 Feb 7, 2013
Well.... R u ChasAnn?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
jimmy johns 44 min SSS 6
Who else among us has noticed the great influx ... 45 min SSS 34
What happened with John Wheeler? 49 min CWJ 29
sugar momma wanted 1 hr guest 5
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 2 hr Clod Hopper 22
what happened in the laynee case? 7 hr Izzy-_- 139
Love hurts 7 hr Michael Young 51
not one day 8 hr wondering 42

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web