#2 Apr 21, 2012
classified

Sioux City, IA

#3 Apr 21, 2012
They're in Wednesday's paper only.
anon

United States

#4 Apr 21, 2012
Filed divorces aren't in the paper. Only divorce finals granted are.
who cares

North Hollywood, CA

#5 Apr 22, 2012
That's sad bein that nosey, if you need to know someones business that bad just ask them. I guess if you don't know they don't feel its any of your damn business!
Truth

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Apr 22, 2012
maybe its thier bf/gf who was supposed to have filed for divorce and they are looking for proof. This IS Dyer county after all... you cant trust anyone. You could be told that your partner was getting divorced from thier old mate, while the hole time they are living two lives.

Burnet, TX

#7 Apr 22, 2012
I know a girl that was told by a man that when his child got out of school he would leave his wife for her...Did he leave his wife? No...The joke was on her. She was the one who started the affair and he ended it. She got what she needed. good luck, sister. Wish you will with your young boyfriend!
hmmmm

Humboldt, TN

#8 Apr 22, 2012
How about it doesn't matter anyway, you shouldn't date somebody going through a divorce unless you are okay with a temporary rebound sex relationship.
homewreckers

Ridgely, TN

#9 Apr 24, 2012
Dating someone who is going through a divorce is horrible! What if those two wanted to reconcile but couldnt because you were in the way tempting the other party?? The Bible says "let no man seperate what God puts together". Hope your parents are proud you homewrecker!! Hope this couple didn't have any children involved!

United States

#10 Apr 25, 2012
I have a friend who left her husband, got her own place but still constantly asked him to help her with bills, which he did because she was still his wife. Now they are getting divorced, she is living with some new guy but wants everything in the divorce. That is just sorry.
guest32

Newbern, TN

#11 Apr 25, 2012
guest wrote:
I know a girl that was told by a man that when his child got out of school he would leave his wife for her...Did he leave his wife? No...The joke was on her. She was the one who started the affair and he ended it. She got what she needed. good luck, sister. Wish you will with your young boyfriend!
Why, thank you! I plan to.
no trust

United States

#12 Apr 26, 2012
Be a man or woman and go to the husband or wife and ask them yourself. Most likely you're probably being lied too. If their really getting a divorce it shouldnt be a problem for you, and if you have to come here for answers then you have no trust in that person to begin with.

Sioux City, IA

#13 Apr 26, 2012
Ask to see divorce papers before you even begin a relationship with anyone these days. If he is just separated, odds are he is still trying to work things out in the marriage and still sleeping with his wife also and he will be lying to you as well as the wife. Save yourself the heartache and don't be the other woman that he throws away like the trash you have been acting like. Have some dignity, women!
mrdburg

Memphis, TN

#14 Apr 26, 2012
I haven't seen any cout cases or marriage licence or divorces granted in the state gazzett in months. Since the paper was bought out a while back it has gone down hill. The wednesday paper used to be heavy with adds and court listings .. The only thing the paper has in it any more is a 75 cent price for 10 cent information ......

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Apr 27, 2012
Go to the courthouse and look. Its public record.
Gosh

Colleyville, TX

#17 Apr 27, 2012
Oh for Pete's sake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Heather Helton 36 min Guest 1
1407 Todd Ave 53 min Just wondering 1
Have you been a on again off again affair 1 hr Guest 37
Tabatha Murphy Carbino Campbell Wiggins Davis 1 hr Citizen2 2
Why is it so hard for a man to just stay FAITHFUL? (Jun '12) 2 hr song 176
Marriages can be sticky situations 2 hr Good grief 12
looking 3 hr straight up 3

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance