#2 Dec 1, 2011
yea its on forrest street
know

Sioux City, IA

#3 Dec 1, 2011
on forrest street

Sioux City, IA

#4 Dec 1, 2011
don't go there, only crack heads work there!
truth

Munford, TN

#5 Dec 1, 2011
guest wrote:
don't go there, only crack heads work there!
because you only want college grads changing your tires? maybe some boy scouts? you damn pervert
truelies

United States

#6 Dec 1, 2011
I know that they are thieves when it comes to those storages bc the b*tches stole from my son! he was so nervous he was trembling.
guest 1

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Dec 2, 2011
You sure dont have to take a drug test to work there, even the owner
bill

Moscow, TN

#9 Dec 3, 2011
Bob us a theif he is since dishonest over charges bad like
Mindy

Millington, TN

#10 Dec 3, 2011
There tires fall a part thread starts fallin off them 2days after they were sold
andrea drive

United States

#11 Dec 3, 2011
Bob sucks
my opinion

Stanton, TN

#12 Jan 23, 2012
ALL YALL PEOPLE ARE JELOUS I WORKED THERE FOR 8 MONTHS AND ALL THE PEOPLE THAT HAD A STORAGE WAS ALWAYS LIKE I PAID THAT PAYMENT WHEN THEY DIDNT!! AND YOU RUN INTO STUFF LIKE BAD TREAD WHEN YOU BUY A USED TIRE!! THATS ALL THIS WEB SITE IS IS JELOUS PEOPLE AND CRACK HEADS WISHIN YALL HAD A BUISNESS LIKE HIM!! HE GAVE PEOPLE GOOD DEALS BUT SOME PEOPLE YOU JUST CANT PLEASE NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO FOR THEM!! I KNOW FOR A 100% FACT HE NEVER RIPPED ANY BODY OVER ON STORAGE UNITS OR TIRES!! SO PEOPLE GROW UP!!
linda

United States

#14 Jan 23, 2012
i bought two tires gave 60 dallors for them two weeks later one of my tires started leaking down i took my tire to get if fix it couldnt be fix tire was dryrotted and had two patches on the in side will never go there again go to tucker tire or the bp on lakeroad
yo mama

Boise, ID

#15 Feb 16, 2013
used tires idots, they aint new. a used tire isnt supposed to last forever, save ur crack money and buy new ones retard......that way u kno way u have, bob is the best boss i ever had. and for the storages... half of yall dont pay ur bill ur junk gets thrown away, and some are even to cheap to put a fuckin lock on the units, so ur shit needs to be stolen

Since: May 12

Sioux City, IA

#16 Feb 17, 2013
idk anything personally bc i have never bought any tires from there before, but i heard a lot of people say that they sell horrible used tires for a really high price. one of my friends said she bought a tire from there & put it in her trunk to take to her husband & when she got it to him, he checked it & it was dry rotted.

Humboldt, TN

#17 Feb 17, 2013
andrea drive wrote:
Bob sucks
He is a women beater 2.Has been for years.Ask his X
Howard

Longview, TX

#18 Feb 18, 2013
I have bought used sets of tires from him on two separate occasions and both times he sold me junk. He used to be a friend of my family when I was a child and he has always been nice and respectful but yea he sells junk. To the above poster some of us can't afford to go spend 3 to 500 on a set of new tires at the snap of a finger . My car is an older model and honestly not worth a set of brand new tires just to drive back and forth to a factory everyday. The first set of tires I bought lasted maybe 4 months he assured me there was at least 75% tread left on them. I chalked it up to wear and tear. The second set he sold me said there was about 85% tread left I was smarter this time and looked at them myself. Tires looked great, in good condition etc. etc. I left the shop satisfied. The next day my tire began to get extremely low upon further inspection I noticed the tires on my car were not the ones he showed me at his shop. He bait and switched me. The guy at the service station airing my tire up actually said I'm not thrilled about airing these tires up bc they are dry rotted! I said I literally just bought them, the next words out of his mouth were immediately "you must have went to the tire barn!" Incredulous! I will NEVER again go there! Extremely bad business! Fool me once shame on you fool me twice not only shame on me but f*ck you!

Since: May 12

Sioux City, IA

#19 Feb 18, 2013
It's not just the fact that they cheat innocent customers, but they are stupid as people. Me & my husband know Bob & his son Justin personally. Bob likes to cheat people & doesn't know how to talk at a reasonable volume, & Justin is just plain ignorant.

Milan, TN

#20 Feb 18, 2013
I know a girl that gave him a B J in the tire trailer last summer and got 1 (one) tire free.She needed 2 tires .she had to go back after the other one.

Milan, TN

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Guest wrote:
I know a girl that gave him a B J in the tire trailer last summer and got 1 (one) tire free.She needed 2 tires .she had to go back after the other one.
Yea.I know who you are.That was last year you sould not put my bussnes on here.I dont do that any more.
one crazy ass girl

Cambridge, MA

#22 Mar 2, 2013
bob and his son justin are stuped as all get out every one knows about it, damn justin is so damn lazy as bad lay lmfao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Need an older lady (Nov '16) 59 min guest 3
Help with Christmas 2 hr Jimbo 26
Dchs Band 5 hr Housewife 46
Older woman needed (Nov '16) 6 hr stopthemadness 13
eiw 10 hr Guest 1
Rob wood and Jennifer wood 10 hr Guest 2
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 12 hr Hello 153

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance