“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#375 Feb 20, 2013
Unknown wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure there are a lot of people feeling the same way. Some hide it, some show it. Some miss out because they choose to ignore instead of love.
No truer words have been spoken.
i know

Jackson, TN

#376 Feb 20, 2013
Was at Applebees tonight at bar. Guy next to me was watching ballgame and drinking. He was pretty wasted. Longer we there more he drank. A lady walked in and he looked like he seen a ghost.I asked if he was ok and he started talking. After he was done i ask if he was arms wide open.He bolted for the door.
Guest

United States

#377 Feb 21, 2013
So who is it???
arms wide open

Kemp, TX

#378 Feb 21, 2013
I never expected to have to deny who I was or where I have been,
But i was not at Applebees last night.
I have spent my time trying to learn how to live my life in a way feels like I am half alive.
Feb 14th is a day that has been turned into a day we are to pause and show our love to those who have our hearts,
The day came and went for me without the worldly items of cards, candy and flowers
Not because I am against gifts to show affection,
But because everyday has been a day I have paused to feel the love I had and still have for her,
Each day I tried to give a gift whether it was flowers, a card or a good morning hug or during the day driving and only having 10 minutes to say I loved her before having to go back to work or sending message just to say i missed her and feeling so alive to get one back with smiles and I love you too.
Valentines was everyday for me.
I gave my heart everyday.
True that I am foolish and even pathetic to still feel as I do,
If anyone could just for a few seconds look through my eyes and see her like I did and do,
Then maybe they could understand,
If she could look through my eyes,
She would have seen beauty, she would have seen perfect imperfections, she would have seen total trust and she would have seen a love like nothing she ever felt
Not because of these things but because of the way she made me feel.
Sometimes i pray for 20 seconds of insane courage so i could go to her and say these things,
But then reality slams me to my knees again because I truly feel she knew and knows.
I just do not have the strength left in me to get up off my knees,
I crawl through everyday hoping it will get better,
But its like my life is a car wreck that happens over and over again.
When I first told her I loved her, I said and meant it was like nothing I have ever experienced and would last forever,
Funny how true those words have come to be realized.
I miss her more and more each day.
To know I can never again hold her is about as much as I can bare,
But I will bare it, and I will always bare it because true love never dies,
It goes on for eternity, even if it a love that is not returned,
I guess its just my walk in life.
Again, its like living half alive.
Guest

United States

#379 Feb 21, 2013
Those are the sweetest words I have ever read! I wish you peace and to find a new love someday that will love you in return!
cookie

Dyersburg, TN

#380 Feb 21, 2013
Missed you a lot ,i look forward to your words . There are very few on here as nice as you. I know you are in pain, i just hope someday things will change . I wish you happiness you deserve that .Maybe you will let us know how you are doing , from time to time . I wish you peace and happiness .

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#382 Feb 21, 2013
arms wide open wrote:
I never expected to have to deny who I was or where I have been,
But i was not at Applebees last night.
I have spent my time trying to learn how to live my life in a way feels like I am half alive.
Feb 14th is a day that has been turned into a day we are to pause and show our love to those who have our hearts,
The day came and went for me without the worldly items of cards, candy and flowers
Not because I am against gifts to show affection,
But because everyday has been a day I have paused to feel the love I had and still have for her,
Each day I tried to give a gift whether it was flowers, a card or a good morning hug or during the day driving and only having 10 minutes to say I loved her before having to go back to work or sending message just to say i missed her and feeling so alive to get one back with smiles and I love you too.
Valentines was everyday for me.
I gave my heart everyday.
True that I am foolish and even pathetic to still feel as I do,
If anyone could just for a few seconds look through my eyes and see her like I did and do,
Then maybe they could understand,
If she could look through my eyes,
She would have seen beauty, she would have seen perfect imperfections, she would have seen total trust and she would have seen a love like nothing she ever felt
Not because of these things but because of the way she made me feel.
Sometimes i pray for 20 seconds of insane courage so i could go to her and say these things,
But then reality slams me to my knees again because I truly feel she knew and knows.
I just do not have the strength left in me to get up off my knees,
I crawl through everyday hoping it will get better,
But its like my life is a car wreck that happens over and over again.
When I first told her I loved her, I said and meant it was like nothing I have ever experienced and would last forever,
Funny how true those words have come to be realized.
I miss her more and more each day.
To know I can never again hold her is about as much as I can bare,
But I will bare it, and I will always bare it because true love never dies,
It goes on for eternity, even if it a love that is not returned,
I guess its just my walk in life.
Again, its like living half alive.
Happy V-Day sweet man. You have many fans that have missed you. I am glad to finally meet you.
I get you. I really do.
salt

Jackson, TN

#383 Feb 21, 2013
Oh yes. Alot of us get you. Not many can express it in the way you have . Very refreshing and passionate. Wishing you the kindness you deserve. Just so rare to see this type of real heart felt love and someone who us willing with the ability to say it in the way you have.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#384 Feb 22, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
I Don't Wanna Miss You

I thought of you, Open Arms.
LTD

Dyersburg, TN

#385 Feb 22, 2013
Suck it up Nancy,love is for suckers & fools,a second hand emotion.so many bit*hes in dyer county it would be hard to get stuck on one.Dont fall in love & you will not have those gurly feelings. just remember to wear your rain coat & if youre needing another woman I will share one of mine,I understand that its not as easy for some guys to get whatever woman whenever they want so YOU can borrow one from me,he** Il even give you one,the one im thinking of is a freak in bed & good looking.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#386 Feb 22, 2013
LTD wrote:
Suck it up Nancy,love is for suckers & fools,a second hand emotion.so many bit*hes in dyer county it would be hard to get stuck on one.Dont fall in love & you will not have those gurly feelings. just remember to wear your rain coat & if youre needing another woman I will share one of mine,I understand that its not as easy for some guys to get whatever woman whenever they want so YOU can borrow one from me,he** Il even give you one,the one im thinking of is a freak in bed & good looking.
Oh lawd, lol.
unreal

Mckinney, TX

#387 Feb 22, 2013
LTD wrote:
Suck it up Nancy,love is for suckers & fools,a second hand emotion.so many bit*hes in dyer county it would be hard to get stuck on one.Dont fall in love & you will not have those gurly feelings. just remember to wear your rain coat & if youre needing another woman I will share one of mine,I understand that its not as easy for some guys to get whatever woman whenever they want so YOU can borrow one from me,he** Il even give you one,the one im thinking of is a freak in bed & good looking.
All you forgot is the have a nice day :)

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#388 Feb 22, 2013
unreal wrote:
<quoted text>
All you forgot is the have a nice day :)
I know rite? Lol.
funny

Dyersburg, TN

#389 Feb 22, 2013
Arms wide open ,you have made my week .Been waiting for you to lets us know that you are still keeping up with thread .Your words are so beautiful , and so kind it touches the heart . Please stay on touch ,praying and wishing you the best .
guest

Jackson, TN

#390 Feb 22, 2013
Arms wide open so good to hear from you. You have been missed and thought about.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#392 Feb 22, 2013
I could sure use one of your post, arms wide open. Where are you?
Umm

United States

#393 Feb 23, 2013
I never expected to have to deny who I was or where I have been,
But i was not at Applebees last night.
I have spent my time trying to learn how to live my life in a way feels like I am half alive.
Feb 14th is a day that has been turned into a day we are to pause and show our love to those who have our hearts,
The day came and went for me without the worldly items of cards, candy and flowers
Not because I am against gifts to show affection,
But because everyday has been a day I have paused to feel the love I had and still have for her,
......u sound just like my ex. Only thing different is I am married now. The reason I got married is because I thought I had gotten over him. I have this same deep love for him. My husband and I do not get along and have never really been able to communicate. He was so convincing of his love for me but soon as we got married, EVERYTHING changed. He tells me what I can and cannot do. Tells me I wear to much make up and have no reason to tan. And heaven forbid I mention working out and trying to get in shape. His excuse is who am I trying to impress. These are things I have always done. It makes me feel good about myself. What woman doesn't want to feel pretty and confident? Idk I just feel like it makes me regret the marriage with my husband and just makes me miss my ex even more. These feelings I know are wrong because I'm married now and I think the reason I feel this way is because with my ex he always made me feel like a princess. I felt like he absolutely adored me. A moment never went by without him making me feel like his world. But now with my husband I feel like I'm just in his world and I feel more like the "trophy" wife that he wanted but he doesn't appreciate me at all. And what I mean by trophy wife is since we have been together all he has mentioned to his friends is how fine he thinks I am. I would much rather here im beautiful then man youre so fine i cant wait to get some of that. These are things my hisband tells me. Am i wrong for feeling disrespected? But if he can't get past my looks then how can we have a relationship and communicate. A lot more to a relationship then just having someone because you want everyone to think you are something special because everyone thinks your wife is hot. Please dont bash me for expressing my feelings. Sometimes it takes an outsider looking in to get the whole picture and give good advice.
guest

Gleason, TN

#394 Feb 23, 2013
Why did you break up with your ex then? What was the problem? If he loved you like you say why would you look for another?

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#395 Feb 23, 2013
Umm wrote:
I never expected to have to deny who I was or where I have been,
But i was not at Applebees last night.
I have spent my time trying to learn how to live my life in a way feels like I am half alive.
Feb 14th is a day that has been turned into a day we are to pause and show our love to those who have our hearts,
The day came and went for me without the worldly items of cards, candy and flowers
Not because I am against gifts to show affection,
But because everyday has been a day I have paused to feel the love I had and still have for her,
......u sound just like my ex. Only thing different is I am married now. The reason I got married is because I thought I had gotten over him. I have this same deep love for him. My husband and I do not get along and have never really been able to communicate. He was so convincing of his love for me but soon as we got married, EVERYTHING changed. He tells me what I can and cannot do. Tells me I wear to much make up and have no reason to tan. And heaven forbid I mention working out and trying to get in shape. His excuse is who am I trying to impress. These are things I have always done. It makes me feel good about myself. What woman doesn't want to feel pretty and confident? Idk I just feel like it makes me regret the marriage with my husband and just makes me miss my ex even more. These feelings I know are wrong because I'm married now and I think the reason I feel this way is because with my ex he always made me feel like a princess. I felt like he absolutely adored me. A moment never went by without him making me feel like his world. But now with my husband I feel like I'm just in his world and I feel more like the "trophy" wife that he wanted but he doesn't appreciate me at all. And what I mean by trophy wife is since we have been together all he has mentioned to his friends is how fine he thinks I am. I would much rather here im beautiful then man youre so fine i cant wait to get some of that. These are things my hisband tells me. Am i wrong for feeling disrespected? But if he can't get past my looks then how can we have a relationship and communicate. A lot more to a relationship then just having someone because you want everyone to think you are something special because everyone thinks your wife is hot. Please dont bash me for expressing my feelings. Sometimes it takes an outsider looking in to get the whole picture and give good advice.
The grass isn't awlays greener on the other side.

Since: May 10

Dyersburg, TN

#396 Feb 23, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg's Most Wanted (Oct '13) 12 min Guest 13
Vicky Henson 21 min WTH 2
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 44 min _Zoey_ 9,097
recommendations on a good nightclub 45 min factoid 14
I am so jealous of Jade Allison 1 hr Guest 4
Rip off at TIRE BARN ON FORREST 1 hr Cobra 17
Does "IT" know who its' mother really is? 2 hr Barb 2
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Queue 102,743
bad company in trimble 9 hr hidden dragon 14

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]