of 3
Next Last

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

Since: Jul 10

[email protected]

#62 Apr 15, 2011
Wrecks 666 wrote:
<quoted text>Have you ever done it with a dog?
He has dewclaw scars on his hips.

“The Original”

Since: Apr 11

Most Wanted List

#63 Apr 15, 2011
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>They're both the same. Everyone knows this.
Now that cats out of the bag yes we are the same please don't go on the biker threads and tell everyone that i'm gay pleeeeeeese don't!

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

[email protected]

#65 Apr 15, 2011
Oh, so your wife doesn't know you're gay? Poor girl. She must be really bad to turn you gay.
Dyersburg_Most_Wanted wrote:
Should have known it wouldn't be long before the poser came out to play. Like I said this shit doesn't bother me. Get on any thread you want and put whatever you want about me I don't care. I know I'm not gay, my family knows I'm not gay, my friends know I'm not gay, so why would I care if a couple of idiots on the internet think I am. There is a thread on here with my real name on here talking about how I supposedly sleep around on my wife. So apparently I am on a lot of people's mind these days.

Unreal 20

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Location hidden

#68 Apr 15, 2011
<quoted text>I don't know how much longer we are going to be able to keep this arguing going if you are already running out of stuff to say about me. Plus it is always the same stuff from all of you on here. The only thing you ever say is "you are gay" and now you have ran out of stuff to say so you are going to start talking about my wife now so I have gotten bored play with you guys so I won't be posting on here anymore. Yall have fun rambling on now. Have a good day!!!!
IT is ok he knows you really do not have a wife, it is really a husband

Have a nice day :)
Wrecks 666

Calgary, Canada

#70 Apr 15, 2011
I have done a dog, cat, sister, pig, Milton Magee, Mark Bowers and the chick at walmart.

Oh yeah, and Unreal 20 and Unreals Dad.
Wrecks 666

Calgary, Canada

#71 Apr 15, 2011
and HellBilly. He has a small water hose

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#72 Apr 16, 2011
I have been one busy dog, damn I'm wore out. I gotta pack my poker in ice and let that tool cool for a while..........whew.

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

[email protected]

#73 Apr 16, 2011
Dammit. I was just getting started too...
I guess that means I win since I ran him off
:-D
<quoted text>I don't know how much longer we are going to be able to keep this arguing going if you are already running out of stuff to say about me. Plus it is always the same stuff from all of you on here. The only thing you ever say is "you are gay" and now you have ran out of stuff to say so you are going to start talking about my wife now so I have gotten bored play with you guys so I won't be posting on here anymore. Yall have fun rambling on now. Have a good day!!!!

Wrecks 666

“^..^Train Driving Dawg^..^”

Since: Feb 11

Wanna Blow, My Horn?

#74 Apr 16, 2011
-Natasfonos- wrote:
Dammit. I was just getting started too...
I guess that means I win since I ran him off
:-D<quoted text>
Is that what they call the other man in their life? A wife?......huh how strange.

“Back in "Black"”

Unknown

#75 Apr 16, 2011
Hey people I had to find this one on my own.
Who is the azzwipe.? Get me up to speed.

-Natasfonos-

[email protected] .com”

[email protected]

#76 Apr 16, 2011
just -J- wrote:
Hey people I had to find this one on my own.
Who is the azzwipe.? Get me up to speed.
The title is his name. He added an S to Dyersburg and used that account to announce his innermost feelings. Yes, he's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but now he's using his other account to deny his homosexuality. He's a very confused assclown.

“The Original”

Most Wanted List

#77 Apr 18, 2011
-Natasfonos- wrote:
<quoted text>The title is his name. He added an S to Dyersburg and used that account to announce his innermost feelings. Yes, he's gay (not that there's anything wrong with that) but now he's using his other account to deny his homosexuality. He's a very confused assclown.
hey has anyone seen me?I've lost my minime!

“BARF”

Pukecity arkansas

#78 Apr 18, 2011
last time i seen him is was pukin jizz outta his mouth over at the biker threads.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
51 club 47 min guest 4
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 11,150
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 1 hr Chopperblades Redoux 1,314
Pate st 1 hr Nosey 1
Road Rage Dyersburg Lake Road 1 hr yep yep 25
Bennetts 1 hr Just curious 1
Caterpillar shutting down 3 hr Snowflakesamongus 29
wreck in Newbern 18 hr Guest 2 24

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web