What places in DyerCounty will hire F...

What places in DyerCounty will hire Felons?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Hard2Hire

United States

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Please comment if you know any. Thanks so much.
jeez

United States

#2 Jul 15, 2013
Sun Products and Heccothorne are two I know of for sure. I will post more if I hear of anywhere else and good luck!

Sioux City, IA

#3 Jul 15, 2013
Good job for looking for work. Most wouldn't even bother. You clearly want to do better. Good luck, you can do it.
work

United States

#4 Jul 15, 2013
Good luck man. but yea try heco. decent place to work.
Hard2Hire

United States

#5 Jul 15, 2013
Thank y'all so much. And yes that would be great if you know anymore please share. And yes, I want to do better and have been. I recently was convicted of my charge and where I was working fired me because of it. That's where people mess up because they try and do right and look what it gets them. But I made a mistake that I now have to live with. We all make mistakes some bigger than others. All I did was make it harder on my self no excuses here. Hope there's something out there that will give me that chance soon cause they won't be disappointed. I can honestly say that.
Employer

Jackson, TN

#6 Jul 15, 2013
Do you live in Dyersburg?
Hard2Hire

United States

#7 Jul 15, 2013
Employer wrote:
Do you live in Dyersburg?
Newbern
Employer

Jackson, TN

#8 Jul 15, 2013
Send me you email address and I will send you a link to apply online with Securitas Security Services.
Hard2Hire

United States

#9 Jul 15, 2013
Employer wrote:
Send me you email address and I will send you a link to apply online with Securitas Security Services.
K I didn't wanna put my info on here so made an email its [email protected]

we'll go from here. Thanks

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#11 Jul 15, 2013
ford construction
Hard2Hire

United States

#12 Jul 15, 2013
Employer wrote:
Employer had a couple questions for you if you could contact me. Very Interested and serious about any available jobs! Thanks!
Sam

Newbern, TN

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Learn to not steal and u won't have this problem! Wasn't your daddy a want a be cop?? What did he teach his children?? If you stole from me it would be bad!!!!! I say you should spend time in jail for crimes!

La Vergne, TN

#14 Jul 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
Learn to not steal and u won't have this problem! Wasn't your daddy a want a be cop?? What did he teach his children?? If you stole from me it would be bad!!!!! I say you should spend time in jail for crimes!
Dont be a douchebag. Some people want to change their lives. At least the person is owning up to what they did and not making excuses for it.
Good luck Hard2Hire
joe

Gainesville, FL

#15 Jul 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
you ant nothin but a punk shut your mout
guess

Gladewater, TX

#16 Jul 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
Can you read, stupid. He did do his time and now is trying to better himself. There should be a program that will help people find jobs, who have a record. BC there are people who made mistakes and learn from them. And wants to better their lodes.
Employer

Jackson, TN

#17 Jul 16, 2013
Hard2Hire wrote:
<quoted text>
Employer had a couple questions for you if you could contact me. Very Interested and serious about any available jobs! Thanks!
I just sent you an email.
u r a loser

Sioux City, IA

#18 Jul 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
He did his time and is trying to better his life and since he didn't put his name on here, how do you know who he is or who his daddy was? You don't know. You're just talking out of your retarded ass. You are probably a low life thug who hasn't done time for his crimes. If you don't want people assuming you're a lowlife piece of shit, then you should keep your mouth shut about others when you don't know who they are or what they've done. Now shut up and move along.

Sioux City, IA

#19 Jul 16, 2013
Sam wrote:
this horrible judgemental rant says more about you than it does him. He had the humility and optimism and strength to get on here and say he screwed up but needs some one to give him a chance to show he's learned lessons and is growing changing and bettering his life. Dick.

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Jul 16, 2013
If you serve your time then your records should be sealed except for police seeing them
Hard2Hire

United States

#21 Jul 16, 2013
Employer I emailed you back. Thanks everyone who did have something nice to say. I figured there would be more people saying bad than good on here but was surprised. Gives me a little hope that something out there for me. I am giving my all and not giving up. Some people mess up and then wake up and realize what's done is done obviously and that part of your life needs to be put behind you. That's what I did and from here on out is a new beginning. And to the one trashing me some people that have made wrong choices will probably never change but me Im determined to prove anyone that will ever doubt me wrong!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transitions 8 min impulse 9
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 54 min impulse 4,762
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Tragedian_ne 105,785
Illegal Mexicans in Dyersburg 2 hr Bill the Butcher 4
Harry rogers looks like Vincent price. lol 3 hr Seriously 7
My wife is pregnant 3 hr name change 6
20+ family yard sale July 1st & 2nd 8 hr MODAMBASSADOR 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages