First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Sachse, TX

#22 Feb 3, 2013
His co manager just started shoppin labels this week. Give it time. Swaggers washed up. Been doing it way longer then beezy! Just being real!

Sachse, TX

#23 Feb 3, 2013
The last I heard mike swagg and d.beezy were cool
DBeezy

United States

#24 Feb 4, 2013
I just wanna say thank you to the supporters for takin up for me when I had no clue this was going on. It would of been nice if whomever started this thread could of been man about it and brought it up to me instead of on the web, but its completely understandable. First, I'm not trying to be like eminem. I hate being compared to him. I have my own dreams and ambitions. The white rapper stereotype gets over played. My girlfeiend has a beautiful voice and is currently workin on getting on The Voice or American Idol for next season. Mike Swagg and myself are cool, so please don't stir up crap guys. Also, I'm fine if most my fans are younger, gotta get thay nickoloadeon money first. Kind of like soulja boy did with crank dat and then he branched off. I'm not trying to be like him either I'm just saying. To the guy that has my CD but has it hid from his son, that's just good parenting and my hats off to you sir! I am currently working on clean matterial for the kids. To address the matter of school and having a backup plan, that's a valid point but y'all also don't know my current schooling situation. So that's a subject that doesn't even need to be brought up. I appreciate the ones that took up for me and even the ones that doubt me! The support keeps my head up and the doubters just added fuel to my fire! I wanna thank each and everyone of y'all! I hope y'all have a great day!- D.Beezy
d beezy friend

Murray, KY

#25 Feb 4, 2013
Yeah and if swagger is so much better why is it that he has been doing this shit just as long and still hasn't made it anywhere. And why get on topix and talk shit about him if you have problem with him then tell him face to face what you think. Odds are that you won't because I think we all know who this is if the only person they seem to be talking about is this swagger guy. Because their is way more artist around here that are better than him sorry but swagg fell off a long time ago
d beezy friend

Murray, KY

#26 Feb 4, 2013
You hear swagger is better you better check your source because swagger fell off a long time ago. I hate that people get on here and say shit about somebody when they know they are to scared to say it to there face. Just keep it 100 dustin and follow your dreams.

Martin, TN

#27 Feb 4, 2013
2 words to describe him: white trash
d beezy friend

Murray, KY

#28 Feb 5, 2013
Well if you think he is white trash then come to the burg a say it to his face bet you won't be saying shit much longer

United States

#29 Feb 5, 2013
Sounds like that guys girlfriend has a crush on d.beezy and he dont like it very much hahaha

United States

#30 Feb 5, 2013
Kinda sounds like hes butt hurt over somethin... Lol not every white person is white trash, and dbeezy sure dont seem like it to me. Who ever you are that said hes white trash... Your prolly the one eating mayonnaise sandwiches and f**kin your sister/cousin lol

Dyersburg, TN

#31 Feb 5, 2013
his girlfriend's poon smells like rotten fish
d beezy friend

Murray, KY

#32 Feb 5, 2013
and here we go with the weak ass bitches talking shit so how about this quit hiding behind your computer screen and talking shit or is that how yall wanna be do it now days just remember this weak bitches get tossed

Palestine, TX

#33 Feb 6, 2013
Haha I see him around town , walkin in stores likes he's famous, dude take Ur sunglasses off your in doors.. your girl being on t.v? She sounds like a broken record , my dog has a better shot! Heck my dog and your girl our twins actually.

Woodville, TX

#34 Feb 7, 2013
Are* learn to spell. You need to go to school your damn self and don't worry bout everybody else! If you see him all the time, then why not tell him to his face instead of talking sh*t on the internet? Is it because your two faced and your actually cool with him? Seems like your the only hater he has!

Hurst, TX

#35 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
Haha I see him around town , walkin in stores likes he's famous, dude take Ur sunglasses off your in doors.. your girl being on t.v? She sounds like a broken record , my dog has a better shot! Heck my dog and your girl our twins actually.
lets hope his girlfriend got a nice voice ,so at least one of them gets famous. And whether swagger fell off or not. He sounds better on the disc.
d beezy friend

Murray, KY

#36 Feb 7, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text> lets hope his girlfriend got a nice voice ,so at least one of them gets famous. And whether swagger fell off or not. He sounds better on the disc.
damn dog get off swagger dick already and you still talk shit on here but won't say anything person whats up with that so grow a pair and say something to his face already or are just that much of a weak ass bitch to do it
FAN

Union City, TN

#37 Feb 9, 2013
I listen to D. Beezy music.. <3 it! Both him n his girl got some talent! Keep chasin ya dreams!!!! HOLD YA HEAD HIGH N YA MIDDLE FINGER HIGHER!
Sporty

Little Rock, AR

#39 Sep 27, 2013
If someone knocked him out we could call him B Dizzy. Lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
miss u so much 2 hr Pennie Lane 18
Shocked...Not 2 hr Pennie Lane 6
unlicensed tattooing (May '12) 3 hr Angry Mama 158
Brian Whitt busted with Meth (Jul '14) 4 hr redsworld 72
Hug pot hole in back of Arbys 6 hr Tom 33
I been hearing on the streets that meth heads 6 hr Winner 40
Carl McBroom 6 hr Wow 9
A Prayer Chain 4 Karen Swift 7 hr guest 26
state troopers Thu seriously 11

Freeze Watch for Dyer County was issued at March 28 at 3:18AM CDT