First Prev
of 2
Next Last

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2013
He a wanna be! He ain't going to make it no where, his only fans are 12 and under.. he the wanna be slim shady plus his girlfriend sound like a broke down ki$ha! Psh get real jobs an stop livig in dream land
WI_TN929

United States

#3 Feb 1, 2013
Why hate? I don't know either of them personally and I'm not really like a diehard fan (no offense) but if they have dreams and they're doing what it takes to reach them, why dis them? Especially on a site like this? You look pretty foolish.
You'll be the one standing in line at a show begging for an autograph but you're gunna get on here and talk smack?
Comparing them to "slim shady" and "ke$ha" isn't really much of an argument, both of those artist have HUGE fan bases.
Some people would let a person like you come by and crush their dreams, and some people will take it and move mountains. Maybe you should take your own advice and stop trash talking over topix and get a real job.

United States

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Wow... Another HATER makin' him famous!! Don't get mad just because he's better than you!! Not everybody can have talent like he does. While he's working on chasin' his Dream, you're sitting on your ass badmouthing him from behind your computer screen! I guess you've already reached your full potential!! To D.Beezy... Don't sweat this coward ass cyber sh*t talker!! You know HATERS ARE GONNA HATE! They're just keepin' you famous! Love You!-V
HHHMMMM

Humboldt, TN

#5 Feb 2, 2013
I'm not a fan of rap. However I know D bezzy and I have listened to his music. He is a very talented young man. he will make a name for himself and people like you will only make it that much easier. Keep on hating on him. It will only make him gain more recognition.

United States

#6 Feb 2, 2013
guest wrote:
He a wanna be! He ain't going to make it no where, his only fans are 12 and under.. he the wanna be slim shady plus his girlfriend sound like a broke down ki$ha! Psh get real jobs an stop livig in dream land
hater!!!!!!! Why you mad bro
d beezy friend

Murray, KY

#7 Feb 2, 2013
Why are you such a hater for? Is it because he has accomplished things with his music that you never could? Or is it because no matter how hard you try you will never be half the artist that he is? What ever it is that your hating so much for just keep hating because he has fans and when have talent like he does your going to have haters to so keep hating bitch.

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Feb 2, 2013
d beezy friend wrote:
Why are you such a hater for? Is it because he has accomplished things with his music that you never could? Or is it because no matter how hard you try you will never be half the artist that he is? What ever it is that your hating so much for just keep hating because he has fans and when have talent like he does your going to have haters to so keep hating bitch.
never heard of him, what has he accomplished
quest

Sachse, TX

#9 Feb 2, 2013
He is the one the who's made the Dyer County Boys Basketball song they run out to at every home game for the past three years. He is also the one that made the song for Robert Hubbs. Go to youtube and type in D.Beezy Robert Hubbs and it should pop up. The kid has talent and a lot of heart! Its ashame to see soneone trying to be negative on his behalf. Local kid with big dreams and is accomplishing them. And true, he has younger fans but most are all grown. He has a huge fan base. Especially from the people that's followed him since day one. Great kid!
d beezy friend

Murray, KY

#10 Feb 2, 2013
If you never heard of him then why are you on this post? You know who he is he is that artist you try to be like.

Sachse, TX

#11 Feb 2, 2013
He has also been on a featured mixtape with Nikki Minaj, Rick Ross, Chris Brown and a few more mainstream artist. His track was voted HOT on the hot or not segment of a internet radio show. Some of his tracks have been played on KF 99.3 several times! This kid has a big name generated for himself, especially coming from this small town. He's actually puttin a lot of effort into it. I can look the kid in his eyes and talk about his music and see the determination. He would litterally give anyone the shirt off his back if they honestly needed it. All around good person! I'm glad to see his supporters on here addressing this mis informed idiot!

Bossier City, LA

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Be real people. Every kid it seems like on tv show scared straight wants to be rapper. He will make it locally. Just like the rock group 20and years ago that had a rock song called crossroads I think about local backroads from grumble or somewhere. Will we ever see beezy on mtv. Probably not unless he becomes some shooter on news. The next eminem not even close. And with the equipment these kids have access to. Anyone can sound decent. Let beezy have his time as a local hero and enjoy it beezy cause its not going much farther. And 10 years from now you'll be like dang I was so crazy. Trying to be a white rapper. His family and friends will defend him to the end as they should. And they wont admit it but most are supporting him and deep down they know this fade away like the end of a track. When its all said and done. He will wish he put all the time and work and his money and family friends money. For college he could have a lifelong college degree to pay him good for life. There has been one major white rapper that has reached the epicenter of rap and maintained. There is millions of kids tried white and black that have tried. There are a few that made it somewhat but is still struggling like sparxx haystack. Both still almost broke. Would u rank beezy with them. Not close to me personally. Don't know what y'all think. College degree much better and more promising future

Sachse, TX

#13 Feb 3, 2013
Opinions are also like a**holes, everybodys got one! Lol fact of the matter is, actions speak louder then words and his actions are speakin for themselves! Of course he's gonna have internet sh*t talkers and ppl with their on opinions but until you live how he lived and went through stuff he has pulled out of and most of all, until you put your feet in his shoes... please don't be a critic. He's gonna have haters... much like the two comments on here... has it slowed him down? I didn't think so! Y'all will be the same ones with your hand out! The kids been doing this for five years and y'all just now coming out of the wood works! Why?? Because D.Beezy has got his name out and is makin moves! Don't doubt someone that's local just because he's getting somewhere. You gotta start local and branch out. And he's doing just that! So to the haters.. get on your job! Wait.. y'all are arnt y'all? Just give the kid his props, he deserves it!
d beezy friend

Murray, KY

#14 Feb 3, 2013
Well how about this if you don't like him then shut your mouth. You know all famous artist started somewhere and it was with a dream and they followed it. So what if other people didn't make it their is still that chance he will. I mean hear you go talking about white artist look at mgk or mac miller they started from nothing and look at them now.So do yourself a favor and hop of this post keep your opinion to yourself nobdy cares about haters and why your at it go to wal mart and get you a big bottle of shut the f**k up.

Bossier City, LA

#15 Feb 3, 2013
Look. Just being real. 5 years local still. The odds of 2 white rappers making it. Slim to none. Yes he's making music and a few songs are ok. And he hustling to do events. But in 5 more years he will be doing the same thing. Im not hatein he needs to be having fun and enjoying. You got one life. Live it the way he wants. But saying he's going to surprise everyone and make it. Odds say he wont. But he has surprised everyone. He's a white rapper from the country. He should enjoy what fans he has and what groupies he has and what little parts and gigs he gets. Cause that's probably the highlight of this phase of life.

Bossier City, LA

#16 Feb 3, 2013
d beezy friend wrote:
Well how about this if you don't like him then shut your mouth. You know all famous artist started somewhere and it was with a dream and they followed it. So what if other people didn't make it their is still that chance he will. I mean hear you go talking about white artist look at mgk or mac miller they started from nothing and look at them now.So do yourself a favor and hop of this post keep your opinion to yourself nobdy cares about haters and why your at it go to wal mart and get you a big bottle of shut the f**k up.
I Who is Mgk or mac miller? Seriously. You seem irritated by truth. Can you imagine. Nelly,Master P, P diddy 3 6 mafia and oh yeah d.beezy and if you can . You can't seriously imagine his rap and lyrics being compared to them. He is a local hero to some kids. My kid likes him. But I use logic, odds and numbers in life daily. And even if he's good to alot of people. His voice is perfect for the rhymes are tight. The WOW oh my god he's great factor isn't there. And if it was in 5 years he would have a contract of some type. And I hear kids talking alot say that swagger guy is best in the burg.

Sachse, TX

#17 Feb 3, 2013
It takes time and don't happen over night. I hope he don't get on here. He doesn't need to see the ignorance of a coward behind a computer screen! Worry about your own life and just let D.Beezy do D.Beezy! Haystack don't wanna be mainstream. Its his fault! He don't want out of Tennessee. And bubba sparxxx has been on mtv a few times with videos. He chose to slack off. And who are you to judge someone anyways? You prolly have his CD in your ride now!!

Sachse, TX

#18 Feb 3, 2013
If you don't know the guys name then he must not be the best around lol your obviously just a old head going by hear say. And yeah, five years seems like a long time but he lives in this super small town! Its a lot harder! And you obviously don't know jack sh* t about the music business because it takes years to get yourself established nationwide. The kid has a manager here and a co-manager in New York. Things are happening for the kid. You just sit there on your old a** and watch the kid shine!
WI_TN929

United States

#19 Feb 3, 2013
People get noticed on the internet all the time. (this is going to sound so boy band crazy) but look at Justin bieber. He lost a singing comp and was seen on youtube. Now he's plastered on little girls walls all over the country. He has a huge fan base. So sorry to compare you to him, but just saying. It doesn't matter who you are or where you come from. Rich, poor, smart, cute, ugly, cheesy, whatever. NEVER give up on your dreams. One day SOMETHING WILL COME FROM IT.

Bossier City, LA

#20 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
It takes time and don't happen over night. I hope he don't get on here. He doesn't need to see the ignorance of a coward behind a computer screen! Worry about your own life and just let D.Beezy do D.Beezy! Haystack don't wanna be mainstream. Its his fault! He don't want out of Tennessee. And bubba sparxxx has been on mtv a few times with videos. He chose to slack off. And who are you to judge someone anyways? You prolly have his CD in your ride now!!
SO you think sparxx and haystack just don't want to be on top. Tennessee is much better than l.a or new York. And the years they put in was to get halfway to the top and stop. Your out of your mind. Not judging. Just being a realist. And I do got his cd in my truck. Its hid from my son.

Bossier City, LA

#21 Feb 3, 2013
guest wrote:
If you don't know the guys name then he must not be the best around lol your obviously just a old head going by hear say. And yeah, five years seems like a long time but he lives in this super small town! Its a lot harder! And you obviously don't know jack sh* t about the music business because it takes years to get yourself established nationwide. The kid has a manager here and a co-manager in New York. Things are happening for the kid. You just sit there on your old a** and watch the kid shine!
I don't know the guys name but it seems to be a rival between beezy and swagger and I hear swagger is better. And 5 years is a while. And a co manager in New York doesn't help his rapping capabilities. He is decent but that's it. And its wrong to crush someones dreams but its just as wrong to set someone up for failure. And make a person believe they are great when they are decent. And if he truly has a real co manager in New York. He's being heard by some of the best. And no cash contract. No regular trips to N.Y.C and no one is beating down the door either. But you get mad when someone points out the facts. It is what it is. Fun exciting but just a chapter in the life of a dyersburgian chasing a dream that's just moving faster than they are..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Krystal nolen 2 min guest 4
School teachers thinking they're lawyers! 9 min grumpy 17
Chris rocker Robertson 11 min guest 3
County Taxpayer Dollars at Work 31 min Haha 2
Mouth Full on Facebook 40 min Guest 6
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 1 hr Say watt 10,572
Rough country drug testing? 3 hr Suzie 6
What happened in newbern? 13 hr Rorebf 16
More from around the web

Personal Finance