memphis tn

Oklahoma City, OK

#1 Jan 17, 2013
Has anybody round Dyersburg seen him whats he into these day?
Newbern

Tucker, GA

#3 Jan 17, 2013
He's a great guy! Why get on here starting crap with a grown man? This site is the stupidest one ever!
guest1234

Herndon, VA

#5 Jan 17, 2013
to whom it may concern he has pass a couple years ago so how could he so back off fu$ktard get a life
KIM

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jan 18, 2013
saw him at walgreens last week, sweetheart!
ReAlTaLKhErE

South Sioux City, NE

#8 Jan 18, 2013
This is at the comment from the first guest: Do you even know either one of them because it don't sound like you do. Brian don't even do that anymore and as a matter of fact he is doing well these days and Jeff, if you knew him you would know that he has never did that, yea maybe a few hydros every now and then but never needles. This is at guest1234: what does your comment mean? Cant make any sense out of it at all.
lisa

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Jan 22, 2013
i dont think reece uses a needle, but the pills is another story! dam aint he fine?
lisa

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Jan 22, 2013
i really dont think u know what u r talking about! i will never believe he is a junkie, so get a grip!
lisa

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jan 24, 2013
just because you are friends with someone does not mean you are a junkie! so you are or was friends with jeff, does that mean you are a junkie? i guess so! wow!
Hmmm

United States

#15 Jan 24, 2013
Is he still sleeping with Randy Johnson's wife Christy?
haley

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Jan 27, 2013
wished he was sleeping with me!

Jackson, TN

#17 Jan 27, 2013
Reece snitched out Tommy Cribbs when he burnt that house on Newbern Roellen so fork his big jar headed self
UMMM

South Sioux City, NE

#18 Feb 2, 2013
What kind of proof do you have of that?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Regional 1 hr guest 5
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 3 hr Alyssa76 11,147
Keep a word drop a word (Jun '14) 3 hr Alyssa76 1,312
Anyone know where 2 buy Gator Bites close to D'... 3 hr Guest 7
Good riddance Bob Corker 3 hr Guest 5
wreck in Newbern 4 hr Guest 2 24
dyersburgregional 4 hr Chopperblades Redoux 8

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance