Poll: Obama Worst President Since WWII

Poll: Obama Worst President Since WWII

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

whatever

Ripley, TN

#1 Jul 2, 2014
This doesn't surprise me given how he has wrecked the country but a new poll shows that people rate Obama the WORST President since World War Two!!!

The source? Oh it's not Fox News either. It's from a normally liberal polling group. I guess now the question is how can Obama and his fans (Andy) blame this on Bush or the GOP. lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/theoval/2014/07...
guest from W Tn

Jackson, TN

#2 Jul 5, 2014
This is without a doubt the absolute WORST president in History!!!!!
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Jul 5, 2014
Lmfao. 1446 people were called at random. If you go by percentages 50 percent of those people called weren't even alive before Regan, let alone old enough to develop an actual opinion on the matter. Polls are easily biased. Remember how many polls Fox news bought to show Romney winning by a landslide a couple years ago?

When polled, 30 percent of GOPers blame Obama for slow relief efforts after hurricane Katrina, despite the fact that the hurricane took place 3 years before Obama was even in office.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/poll-lo...
whatever

Ripley, TN

#4 Jul 6, 2014
dude wrote:
Lmfao. 1446 people were called at random. If you go by percentages 50 percent of those people called weren't even alive before Regan, let alone old enough to develop an actual opinion on the matter. Polls are easily biased. Remember how many polls Fox news bought to show Romney winning by a landslide a couple years ago?
When polled, 30 percent of GOPers blame Obama for slow relief efforts after hurricane Katrina, despite the fact that the hurricane took place 3 years before Obama was even in office.
http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/poll-lo...
You are providing a link to one of the far left websites there is so your are dead wrong. Another please provide some links to the polls that Fox News had showing Romney beating Obama "by a landslide". You can't b/c Fox never had a poll showing such. Their own polls showed Obama winning. But again I'll ask you provide proof or you can STFU and stop lying.

And the poll I linked to is accurate & very reliable. You want to pretend otherwise b/c you love Obama. All polls take a relative small sample (compared to the overall population) but it is accurate & matches Obuma's approval ratings which have been tanking for a year now. Try again. Your spin doesn't work here.
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Jul 6, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
You are providing a link to one of the far left websites there is so your are dead wrong. Another please provide some links to the polls that Fox News had showing Romney beating Obama "by a landslide". You can't b/c Fox never had a poll showing such. Their own polls showed Obama winning. But again I'll ask you provide proof or you can STFU and stop lying.
And the poll I linked to is accurate & very reliable. You want to pretend otherwise b/c you love Obama. All polls take a relative small sample (compared to the overall population) but it is accurate & matches Obuma's approval ratings which have been tanking for a year now. Try again. Your spin doesn't work here.
All polls are bias, do you lack reading comprehension or what? I know you live in a state that spends more money on jails then schools, but still.

You obviously suffer from cognizant dissonance issues since you only believe in polls that support your opinion.
whatever

Ripley, TN

#6 Jul 7, 2014
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
All polls are bias, do you lack reading comprehension or what? I know you live in a state that spends more money on jails then schools, but still.
You obviously suffer from cognizant dissonance issues since you only believe in polls that support your opinion.
I'm sure you have supported polls showing your hero Obama being popular, but then idiots like you want to believe anything he tells you. The man is a failure & even Democrats know it. It's just morons like you who refuse to admit it. Go talk on your Obama phone.
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jul 9, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure you have supported polls showing your hero Obama being popular, but then idiots like you want to believe anything he tells you. The man is a failure & even Democrats know it. It's just morons like you who refuse to admit it. Go talk on your Obama phone.
First off, I've never used goverment assistance. Second off, Reagan created the lifeline welfare phone program in 1984.

Clinton upgraded it to a 250 minute a month cellphone and noone batted an eye as it is actually much cheaper to rkeep a cellphone.
whatever

Ripley, TN

#8 Jul 10, 2014
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, I've never used goverment assistance. Second off, Reagan created the lifeline welfare phone program in 1984.
Clinton upgraded it to a 250 minute a month cellphone and noone batted an eye as it is actually much cheaper to rkeep a cellphone.
Once again you show your lack of facts. Reagan started a program (at the behest of Congress) to expand landline service in rural areas (not serviced by the telephone companies). It ONLY applied to landline phones and the service wasn't FREE! It provided subsidies to the phone companies in establishing landline service in rural areas. It had NOTHING to do with cellphones or free service, as the present day Obama-phones do.

The present cell phone program began in 2010 (although Tracphone was the initial provider in late 2008) when every cellphone provider started their own Obama-phone program.
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Jul 10, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

The present cell phone program began in 2010 (although Tracphone was the initial provider in late 2008) when every cellphone provider started their own Obama-phone program.
Then call it a Bush phone, genius.
senior remark

Newbern, TN

#10 Jul 10, 2014
Do u think odumbo cares what we think of him?? He has all his backers, they are just as crooked as he is. those of u that voted for him, shame on you.
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Jul 10, 2014
senior remark wrote:
Do u think odumbo cares what we think of him?? He has all his backers, they are just as crooked as he is. those of u that voted for him, shame on you.
I'm guessing you voted for Romney. A man who has made billions selling American businesses to China.
whatever

Ripley, TN

#12 Jul 10, 2014
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing you voted for Romney. A man who has made billions selling American businesses to China.
I voted for Romney & not ashamed to admit it! In fact, I'm betting a lot of people wish they had voted for him now!
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jul 10, 2014
i would vote for Obamma again if he could run again, he is getting us out of the mess that GW Bush got us in.
whatever

Ripley, TN

#14 Jul 11, 2014
guest wrote:
i would vote for Obamma again if he could run again, he is getting us out of the mess that GW Bush got us in.
Yeah you probably would vote for him again. He relies on idiots like you. And you bringing up Bush is really laughable! All of the current problems Obama faces are all ones he created or presided over! The IRS harassing & targeting conservative groups? Bush had nothing to do with this. NSA spying? It has increased under Obama & his NSA head said that regular Americans were not spied on on purpose. Of course now we know fron Eric Snowden's leaked intel that the NSA has been spying on normal Americans (reading our e-mails, texts & cell phone calls). In fact a report the other day found that 80% of the NSA snooping was on regular Americans!

The VA scandal? Yes, it has always bad but Obama attacked Bush for his handling of it & vowed to fix it. Now over five years in it is much worse & Bush has long been gone!

ISIS is claiming huge parts of Iraq & has captured some of our best weapons. In addition they now have some nuclear material. In 2010 VP Biden said that Iraq stood to be one of their greatest achievements. Now four years later Iraq is falling apart, Hamas is attacking Israel & the entire Mid East is a tinderbox.

Russia & China are doing what they please b/c they know Obama won't even try to stop them. Obama had claimed the border was more secure than ever & now we see that tens of thousands of illegals flooding the border, creating a crisis in Texas, Arizona & other states where the government has tried to send the illegals.

And the other day a group of journalists (38) sent a letter of protest to the White House. They said that this Administration was embroiled in secrecy & had "suppressed the news". My God, they didn't even accuse the Bush White House of such!!!

Yes, you would vote for Obama again. You'd probably vote for Putin too.

http://benswann.com/journalists-protest-obama...
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Jul 11, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>

ISIS is claiming huge parts of Iraq & has captured some of our best weapons. In addition they now have some nuclear material. In 2010 VP Biden said that Iraq stood to be one of their greatest achievements. Now four years later Iraq is falling apart, Hamas is attacking Israel & the entire Mid East is a tinderbox.
/
Oh god, another fake nuclear scare? Don't you guys remember what happened last time ya'll pulled that shit?
whatever

Ripley, TN

#16 Jul 11, 2014
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh god, another fake nuclear scare? Don't you guys remember what happened last time ya'll pulled that shit?
You just ignore facts & pretend they don't exist. I tell you it will be hot today & you say "No it won't. Somewhere it will be cool".

Stop being a retard.It is "low grade" but given the right scientist and who knows. But go ahead & downplay everything.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-282...
DUMBO 2

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jul 17, 2014
Do you people know what " O B A M A " stands for? Lets get some feed back on these letters.
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Jul 17, 2014
DUMBO 2 wrote:
Do you people know what " O B A M A " stands for? Lets get some feed back on these letters.
Pretty sure that is our presidents last name. Maybe you should try going back to school.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 10 min Tragedian_ne 106,009
Google Topix lawsuits, anon posters are paying up 20 min guest 4
Hope it cools off 25 min guest 3
Attorney Tim Naifeh Found Guilty of Triple Murder (May '15) 28 min Clod Hopper 42
Nice place to live 45 min guest 5
fyrne lake (Jul '09) 1 hr guest 21
Anyone remember Drew Brooks? 3 hr Rogue 1
Mcdonalds on lake road 9 hr Guest 36

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages