Looking To Rent In Finley

Looking To Rent In Finley

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Christian

Sioux City, IA

#1 Jan 30, 2013
Im looking for a house to rent in the Finley Area!!!!!!1 Looking for 2-3 Bedrooms. Will be ready to move in the next 2-3 weeks. Please Let Me Know If anyone knows of anything. Thank You

Baldwin Park, CA

#2 Feb 1, 2013
Christian wrote:
Im looking for a house to rent in the Finley Area!!!!!!1 Looking for 2-3 Bedrooms. Will be ready to move in the next 2-3 weeks. Please Let Me Know If anyone knows of anything. Thank You
Christian,yeah right..

Dallas, TX

#3 Feb 1, 2013
why there?

Dallas, TX

#4 Feb 1, 2013
Don't do it !!!

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#5 Feb 1, 2013
Please send your information to hooverniebold@yahoo.com

You must be able to pass a background check, credit check, drug screening and have a positive referral from your current landlord.

Baldwin Park, CA

#6 Feb 1, 2013
With the kids she got and the crackheads cracking her,dont rent to her.
Christian

United States

#7 Feb 1, 2013
Because i like the country area and ^idk who you are talking about but I have one child that is a baby and i dont do drugs never done them in my whole life so you need to know who you are talking about before posting crap like that. You must think im someone else. So stop posting negitive things on my post when im just trying to find a BIGGER place to move too. THANKS!!!!
Warning

Ripley, TN

#8 Feb 1, 2013
Finley is infested with crackheads! Maybe you should select a different area!

“It ain't gonna suck itself.”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#9 Feb 1, 2013
Christian wrote:
Because i like the country area and ^idk who you are talking about but I have one child that is a baby and i dont do drugs never done them in my whole life so you need to know who you are talking about before posting crap like that. You must think im someone else. So stop posting negitive things on my post when im just trying to find a BIGGER place to move too. THANKS!!!!
Pay no mind to the offensive posters, I'm certain you are a wonderful man. Please send you and your wifes information to my email as I have several locations available currently. I can appreciate how hard it is to find a decent place to live for a new family and that is why I do such thorough screenings to insure a higher quality tenant.
Christian

Sioux City, IA

#10 Feb 1, 2013
ok thank you I will contact her. Thank you
smf

Sioux City, IA

#11 Feb 1, 2013
Warning wrote:
Finley is infested with crackheads! Maybe you should select a different area!
more crackheads in town

United States

#12 Feb 3, 2013
Income tax is great for landlords too. So long the person has the means to pay the rent by a weekly bi weekly or steady monthly income. I see it to much when tax season hits. People instead of buying a 99 ford explorer per say a 4000 vehicle out right and decent gas mileage. They go pay 5000 down on a 04 expedition. Keep it six months and its on repo list. Knowing the payments were a little high and gas is ridiculous in an expedition. But people do it every year by the thousands. Used car lots love em. Landlords probably not so much. People get income tax credit back. Rent house above their means. Like instead of finding a fair place you can pay 375 for 6mo on and put a little money Into furnishing it. They get a 600 or 650 mo place that they pay 2mo and deposit on. And spend rest on furnishing that new big house. And just like vehicles. About 4 to 6 mo later they behind on rent and then eviction then got find a place to stay back with family normally. Landlords lose income + freshning cost for rental house toand re list. Go tghrough waiting for anotherthe promising tenant. Self control , basic math and common sense. And these citizens I have described would be much better off and stable. Im venting. I apologize but its yearly cycle.never fails

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is there a Muslim working at our Kroger? 40 min lisa 22
Karen S. 5 hr heardthroughthegr... 133
How much do Dyersburg lawyers earn? 10 hr Dumbo 8
Democrats have lost it 14 hr Wild Bill 10
Brad Vaughn 15 hr Curious 1
Try to start a topix about an elite here. 17 hr Guest 16
Chiggers Shooting Up Tucker St 17 hr Guest 6

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance