Dyer County Sex Offenders

Dyer County Sex Offenders

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

Sioux City, IA

#1 Nov 1, 2010
There is a list of addresses in the state gazette about sex offenders and for them not to participate in Halloween however it did not have names. Could you please tell me how to get on the site to see who these people are?

Since: Aug 09

Sioux City, IA

#2 Nov 1, 2010

Sioux City, IA

#4 Nov 2, 2010
todd who?

Sioux City, IA

#5 Nov 2, 2010
Todd who? And I looked at this list but I couldn't find someone for all the addresses listed in the paper.
Wondering

Sioux City, IA

#6 Nov 2, 2010
none wrote:
Keep your kids away from todd sei*** he thinks he got everybody fooled trying act like a christiian. He's a pervert that needs help.
I think you might mean Joe not Todd

Sioux City, IA

#7 Nov 2, 2010
guest wrote:
Todd who? And I looked at this list but I couldn't find someone for all the addresses listed in the paper.
Anyone know how to find all the people for these addresses?

Sioux City, IA

#8 Nov 3, 2010
http://www.tbi.state.tn.us/sex_ofender_reg/se...

If you would just go to the website, it's pretty self explanatory how to search.

When you go to the website, click on "Click here to search the Tennessee Sex Offender Registry". It will then take you to the search page where you can enter the name or city of the offenders you are looking for. So you just put in Dyersburg or select Dyer Couty and click "Begin Offender Search". It will then list all of the offenders in their database and their addresses. If you click on their name, you get their history, birthdate, and picture. It's all in alphabetical order.

It's very simple to do.

Sioux City, IA

#9 Nov 3, 2010
*County . My mistake.
fedup

Warwick, RI

#10 Nov 4, 2010
They mean todd sieber. That what I heard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Tracy ware Myers 11 min Lolz 4
Cash Saver??? 3 hr guest 10
Blackburn 5 hr guest 2
Jeff clanton 6 hr Guest 17
BREAKING:CIA: Trey Gowdy Altered Documents To F... 6 hr MAGA 2
Drunk Drivers 7 hr Another 24
Trump Using Irma To Manipulate Congress So Rich... 8 hr Libs Are Dumb 5
51 club 22 hr BearsDen 19
wreck in Newbern Fri Concerned 26

Dyersburg Jobs