Dyersburg High school Principle is a ...

Dyersburg High school Principle is a Pu##y

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

You know

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Oct 18, 2011
Hope you know You are a pu##y.

Tyler, TX

#2 Oct 18, 2011
Just like you are! Lol. Why dont you tell him that to his face.....just saying!
You know

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Oct 18, 2011
I will aint scared of the Pu##y

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Oct 18, 2011
far from it. I have had some dealings with the man and he will probably turn out to be the best thing for the school in a long long time. look at it this way, if mahon was still there the school wouldn't last another 5 years. talk about a p^%$y. and yes, go up to him and call him that, i'll be glad to post bond for him but you won't instead you will hide and talk crap about someone who is trying hard to bring the school out of the embarrassment mahon left it in

Gaithersburg, MD

#5 Oct 18, 2011
You know wrote:
You are a punk! You better respect your elders. You are obviously a welfare recipient. Won't be long you will be in jail! Loser!!!
live love laugh

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Oct 18, 2011
You know wrote:
Yes you are!!! If you weren't "scared", you wouldn't post here. I love how these LITTLE BOYS talk big but don't do nothing. Go play your video games BOY and leave the the adults alone....worthless IDIOT

Have a nice day idiots
You Know

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Oct 18, 2011
Mr. Mahon was the best thing that ever happened to the school it was a sad day when he left, Fry is the real one that sucks the life out of the school.
good or bad

Jackson, TN

#8 Oct 18, 2011
I dont know about the principal but the ATHLETIC DIRECTOR needs to be fired.

Humboldt, TN

#9 Oct 18, 2011
its the principals job to hire and firs or school board to get rid of both at same time
DHS Graduate

Humboldt, TN

#11 May 19, 2012
I am currently a senior at DHS and know from first hand experience that Mr Mahon was an amazing person. However, Mr Frye has put alot of restrictions on the school. No homecoming, No freedom, and no fun. High school is suppose to be a time to make memories, but it is hard to do that when you cant have the "full high school experience".

Jackson, TN

#12 May 20, 2012
High School is a time to learn what you need to know to go out into the real world and be a productive adult.Teens are the biggest cry babies ever.I understand it's your hormones.When you get past the teen years I'm certain you will be glad they are over.

Meadville, PA

#13 May 20, 2012
no college is for makin memories, high school is for gettin into college
Time

Dyersburg, TN

#14 May 20, 2012
You better make them memories fast cause we are running out of time. You will know what Im talking about when it happens. Its already started

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Beth Summers 3 min Guest 4
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 7 min Karensfriend 102,612
calling all rickys.. let me see if i can pick y... 11 min truth75 4
Love is.... 47 min stardust 22
God is Great (Aug '14) 56 min amy 2,666
Is Caterpillar a good company to work for? (Nov '13) 59 min angry 34
recommendations on a good nightclub 1 hr guest 2
Jeff Miller is a Murderer (Jun '14) 11 hr Guest 82

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]