Jackson, TN

#1 Jan 21, 2013
will the last one 2 leave turn out the lites.You are going 2 be litke nashville.ever one when to branson.Butt in your case ever one with 2 larrys and 2 tims 2 see the cabosse. I LOVE YOU MESTER PAUL....love me on facebook.but you better not be a hatker.this is a bad day for me.down with husane

Jackson, TN

#2 Jan 21, 2013
Have you ever cut your nose off 2 spike your face?I shot my sleft in the foot one time.I had 2 much 2 drank 2 day.This is not a good day for me.I am going 2 bed.I hate negerotanatlion day.Love you mister PAUL!!!!
dude

United States

#3 Jan 21, 2013
wtf
tseug

Jackson, TN

#4 Jan 22, 2013
I believe he said he's had too much to drink today. He's talking to himself again.
Preplexed

United States

#5 Jan 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
will the last one 2 leave turn out the lites.You are going 2 be litke nashville.ever one when to branson.Butt in your case ever one with 2 larrys and 2 tims 2 see the cabosse. I LOVE YOU MESTER PAUL....love me on facebook.but you better not be a hatker.this is a bad day for me.down with husane
What in the f**k are you trying to say. Get off the dope man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hunter lowery 58 min Karmaisab 6
The truth regarding Danny Higgins and Beau the ... 59 min guest 101
Wreck on 51 just passed 4points 1 hr Guest 1
Andrea Cook 2 hr FaMiLy 8
God is Great 2 hr how g 1,064
Jill Jones 3 hr Finley 11
Jill Jones Abortion Jan 2, 2013 3 hr Finley 29
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 3 hr Queue 99,295