jerk neighbors
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Get real people

Palestine, TX

#42 Apr 2, 2013
180094jenny wrote:
ok so what yall are saying is tht these ppl shld have told the other neighbors who requested tht they chain the dog up when theyre asleep or at work, etc, tht they can just kiss their asses cuz theyre not gonna chain him up for any reason whatsoever. right? pleeeze! yall are a bunch of idiots and half of u shld prob be put on a chain urselves! just let all of yalls dogs run wild and tear up stuff throughout the neighborhood and poop everywhere and play in the street in oncoming traffic and get ran over and all tht! and then the rest of you canbitch and moan and say 'well it wldnt have happened if the dog had been chained up'! fact is tht no matter what, ppl like u will always assume the worst and pretend you kno evrything when u only kno a tiny portion and what u dream up in your evil minds! decent ppl can never win! and i bet tht half of you sayin all this negative crap are prob 40-50 yr old fat ass divorcees who have no lives of your own and all yall kno to do is sit around and gossip and bitch and complain about EVERYTHING! get over it and get a damn life! yall are just like these ppls jerk neighbors! pathetic what this world has come to! God forbid any of you find urselves in a situation where u need help after tryin ur best to do the right thing and live a decent life! and lets hope ur never accused of doing smthn u have never and wld never do nor allow! but if you do find urselves there, i'll be smwhere laughing @ all of your fat asses! pathetic morons...just like those ppls neighbors! karma is a bitch and i hope it visits you very soon! gbye! i wont be bk to bitch and moan with all of yall so carry on amongst urselves losers! lmao
The only one whinning is you. I tell you what when you can actually use , that for(tht) and something for (smthm)...then I will talk with you. Until then, give your dog to someone who will treat it right.

You really sound like a danger to society and should seek help. Come back in about 20 years when you are all grown up, then we can talk.
Hell billy sucks

Medina, TN

#43 Apr 2, 2013
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Gawd and have mercy. That thang been hit so much you need a cut man from a George Foreman fight just to keep it closed.
Lmao. That's too funny

United States

#45 Apr 2, 2013
Get real people wrote:
<quoted text>The only one whinning is you. I tell you what when you can actually use , that for(tht) and something for (smthm)...then I will talk with you. Until then, give your dog to someone who will treat it right.
You really sound like a danger to society and should seek help. Come back in about 20 years when you are all grown up, then we can talk.
You can't talk sense into people who don't have brains. She and her family still think they are victims, not the dog. Karma is a bitch and maybe one day someone will treat them the way they treat their dog.
meat eater

Sioux City, IA

#46 Apr 3, 2013
Who cares? It was probably another worthless bred dog with 0 worth. Cook it for food.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cindy rogers nursing homes 1 hr frankie buddy 2
Sheriff's office 1 hr kim 72
not one day 3 hr ivy 6
hannah banana and lillie bug 3 hr RWM 1
Matt Stanphill (Jul '13) 3 hr RWM 7
D Newman 4 hr Sara 2
awoooo 4 hr guest 5
The Mexicans Did It Again 11 hr Michelle Patricks 32
More from around the web

Personal Finance