First Prev
of 3
Next Last
seriously

United States

#1 Mar 31, 2013
ok, a guy is about to leave his house out in the country to go into town real quik to pick up his grandbabies so tht their parents can go outta town on a short trip. well, as the guy is leaving his home, he notices tht his dog is all tangled up in his chain and appears to be slightly injured, as he has before from coyotes getting ahold of him, and he tries and tries to get the dog untangled but cant, so he runs over to a neighbors house and asks them 2 help him (cuz neighbors are supposed to help ea othr right?)... anyway, the neighbor comes over and together they still cant get the dog all the way untangled. so the man has to go on and leave the dog cuz he was supposed to be in town 2 pick up the grandbabies an hr earlier and they cant wait any longer and so he tells the neighbor thts there tht he will be right back and it wont take him even 30mins to get there and back. well, when the guy returns approximately 30mins later, there are cops and all kinds of othr ppl in his driveway all surrounding the tangled up dog!! wtf?! the neighbor whom he had asked for help had apparantly called everyone except the freakin national guard and president on his neighbor! who the hell does this?? the reason im tellin this story like this is bcuz this actually happened to someone i kno. now you all tell me what kind of sorry ass neighbor would do some bs like this?? it has made me so mad tht i wanna go out there personally and tell their pathetic asses off myself! its not like they called the cops to try 2 get help cuz the neighbor had told him tht he wld be right back within 30mins and then wld have more time to get the dog untangled and also, more importantly, would have some bolt cutter type things to cut the chain! so this jerk of a neighbor simply called the cops in order to cause a scene and get his neighbor in trouble! who does this?! really! they better be glad tht im not their neighbor cuz i wldve been at their house the nxt day with an ass whoopin! what happened to ppl helping others out instead of being complete assholes and doin evil sht like this? its like they wld be the type of ppl to see a lil kid gettin too close to a swimming pool while the parents were distracted and instead of running to save the child from falling in, they wait til it happens and then call the cops on the parents and try their best 2 get em in trouble for takin their eye off their child for a second! ppl like this are evil and dnt deserve to even live in this country! thts whats wrong with this place. ppl are too busy being assholes to help anyone out! so freakin pathetic! and btw, the dogs owner took him to the vet and all tht and also had to take off work 2 go 2 court over all this mess and pay over $1000!
Bridge Salesman

Trenton, TN

#2 Apr 1, 2013
Dogs don't belong chained in the yard in the first place. I applaud the neighbor for calling the authorities to report this abuse. The dog's owner belongs in jail.
Get real people

Eustace, TX

#3 Apr 1, 2013
I agree...I applaud the neighbor for calling the police.

No, dog belongs chained up in the yard...if you can't treat the pet like famiy,then give it to someone who will.

I would have done the same.
You sound like a child.
My opinon

Roanoke, AL

#4 Apr 1, 2013
@ Bridge Salesman and Get real people, I could not have said it any better. Why do people have dogs that need to be chained up. Either make them part of the family or don't have a dog.
dude

Jackson, TN

#5 Apr 1, 2013
My opinon wrote:
@ Bridge Salesman and Get real people, I could not have said it any better. Why do people have dogs that need to be chained up. Either make them part of the family or don't have a dog.
Because its the law. Not everyone has a fence, they can't always be in the house.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#6 Apr 1, 2013
Not everyone has dogs or fences, but many in the country have coyote problems. Leave the dog chained for coyotes to injure?? I don't think so!
dude

Jackson, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2013
Old man- Bville wrote:
Not everyone has dogs or fences, but many in the country have coyote problems. Leave the dog chained for coyotes to injure?? I don't think so!
If he's changed up outside I assume he could take care of himself. No reason for a chihuahua to be chained up. If the chain is less that 12 feet its too short. I used to have a dog on a chain that could run the whole yard. He was chained up for a reason, the coyotes better be worried about entering.

“Old Dinner Bell”

Since: Mar 13

" Home Sweet Home "

#8 Apr 1, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
If he's changed up outside I assume he could take care of himself. No reason for a chihuahua to be chained up. If the chain is less that 12 feet its too short. I used to have a dog on a chain that could run the whole yard. He was chained up for a reason, the coyotes better be worried about entering.
Reread post # 1, second sentence again. Not the first time the dog was injured.
Dog Lover

Dallas, TX

#9 Apr 1, 2013
If the dog was so tangled up that he couldn't untangle it & needed help & even bolt cutters possibly- how long had the dog been neglected to get that way? Was the dog not in eye view anyway?

Having a pet doesnt mean chaining it out somewhere & just feeding it 1 a day. SHAME on you for letting that poor dog be neglected your quick to let others know about the neighbors needing a whooping but sounds like you need some common sense yourself

United States

#10 Apr 1, 2013
I'm sure the injured tangled up dog thought 30 minutes was a huge deal!
IXSatanXI

Jackson, TN

#11 Apr 1, 2013
i would have just licked the dogs balls and the damn wouldnt have gave a flying squirrel about the chain till I got back.
IXSatanXI

Jackson, TN

#12 Apr 1, 2013
please insert dog between damn and wouldnt in previous post. was excited thinking about it and pepper was kissing my ass so i typed too fast
Bridge Salesman

Trenton, TN

#13 Apr 1, 2013
dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Because its the law. Not everyone has a fence, they can't always be in the house.
Why can't they always be inside? Our Great Pyrenees lives inside with us all the time with no problems. He's just like a child to us and we wouldn't dare leave him outside alone. When he needs to potty we take him walking on a leash.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#14 Apr 1, 2013
IXSatanXI wrote:
please insert dog between damn and wouldnt in previous post. was excited thinking about it and pepper was kissing my ass so i typed too fast
I am looking like an idiot right now. I want you to know this.
This has me rolling. Lmao.
dude

Duluth, GA

#15 Apr 1, 2013
Bridge Salesman wrote:
<quoted text>Why can't they always be inside? Our Great Pyrenees lives inside with us all the time with no problems. He's just like a child to us and we wouldn't dare leave him outside alone. When he needs to potty we take him walking on a leash.
Had a pit that was jealous of the other dogs and couldn't be in the house. She would get aggressive. Or maybe just so the house won't smell like a kennel.

“I don't do red lipstick...”

Since: Sep 12

well maybe this one time...

#16 Apr 1, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Been To Spain
3 Dog Night
yeah

United States

#17 Apr 1, 2013
I agree it's mean to chain dogs up, but I also agree with people who don't want dogs in their house. Dogs smell and dogs make houses stink and they shed everywhere. And a lot of dogs tear up furniture and pee everywhere. I would never have a dog in my house. I personally think it's nasty to walk in a house and it smells like dogs. And the authorities impose leash laws, and not everyone has a few grand to have their yards fenced in. And just because someone can't afford to spend a few K's on a fence, doesn't mean they should be deprived of having a dog. Or maybe they rent and they can't have pets inside and they aret allowed to put a fence up because it isn't their land. So what are they supposed to do? Since the authorities want to tell us we can't have dogs loose, there aret many options. I understand leash laws in city limits but personally I think its ridiculous in the country. Ppl shouldn't be walking up on your land for a dog to bite them in the first place. Dogs should be allowed to roam free bottom line without ppl coming up on your land to get bit. Now yes in the city limits, this is a different story.

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#18 Apr 1, 2013
yeah wrote:
I agree it's mean to chain dogs up, but I also agree with people who don't want dogs in their house. Dogs smell and dogs make houses stink and they shed everywhere. And a lot of dogs tear up furniture and pee everywhere. I would never have a dog in my house. I personally think it's nasty to walk in a house and it smells like dogs. And the authorities impose leash laws, and not everyone has a few grand to have their yards fenced in. And just because someone can't afford to spend a few K's on a fence, doesn't mean they should be deprived of having a dog. Or maybe they rent and they can't have pets inside and they aret allowed to put a fence up because it isn't their land. So what are they supposed to do? Since the authorities want to tell us we can't have dogs loose, there aret many options. I understand leash laws in city limits but personally I think its ridiculous in the country. Ppl shouldn't be walking up on your land for a dog to bite them in the first place. Dogs should be allowed to roam free bottom line without ppl coming up on your land to get bit. Now yes in the city limits, this is a different story.
I hope you do not have children, we have to have smart people breed, not people like you

Now go slap your dad for having sex with his sister

Have a nice day :)
La la la

Jackson, TN

#19 Apr 1, 2013
I think neighbors including people on this post should mind their own business this man was abiding the law by having his dog on a chain what's next to all the animal lovers y'all gonna pass a bill to have air condention put in dog houses why can't you care more about the unwanted unloved children that is in dyer county alone kids now days are mostly raising themselves while parents are strung out on drugs and I applaud grandparents for trying but some are not in the best of health to raise kids so instead of worring over a animal or what your neighbor is doing show love to all man kind and be a big sister or a big brother to these children who are. Being raised to think that government assistance is the only way to live love them teach them moral values for girls to cover their bodys up have self respect and teach boys to work for their needs and wants. Not to take or steel everything isn't free sooner or later it comes with a price
here

United States

#20 Apr 1, 2013
I agree with la la la and a few others its okay to have a dog and keepi.g them on a leash as long as u keep check on them js

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ki'd rock n roll 4 you 23 min Pep Pep 84
Mike Pankey for Dyersburg Mayor 35 min pankey posse 153
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 48 min VoteNo 310
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Karensfriend 97,562
James Baltimore running for City Mayor???? 1 hr Yuuuup 54
Audrey Butler 1 hr you know 1
LongHorn Steak house in Dyersburg ! 1 hr Guest 30
its not about a duck, dog, or a child 3 hr bumblebee 34
Plamer law firm 18 hr FUNNY 5
Dyersburg Dating