newbern police dept
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonder

United States

#1 Oct 18, 2010
what do you think about newbern police dept?
oops

United States

#2 Oct 18, 2010
didnt that one boy rape a girl in dyersburg, get convicted and got a job in newber the next week? i think hes still a cop there too.

Sioux City, IA

#3 Oct 18, 2010
Who was this?
Beck

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Oct 19, 2010
These guys do a pretty good job overall.

Sioux City, IA

#5 Oct 19, 2010
Who was the cop?
Funny

Milan, TN

#6 Oct 20, 2010
They write tickets in pairs or with a back up and the rest of the time they stay locked in the back of the police dept. building. You have to talk to a phone on the wall that doesn't work half the time and when they have to come out to talk to you face to face they look paranoid. Good lord this is Newbern, not New York.
cop watch

Milan, TN

#8 Oct 20, 2010
these guys they call cops in newbern are jokes

Sioux City, IA

#9 Oct 20, 2010
Well I hate to say it but some Dyersburg cops are jokes too.
cop watch

United States

#10 Oct 21, 2010
lets face it all the so called cops only do the job bcuz they are losers
FREIND

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Oct 21, 2010
All the guys at Newbern are awsome! Leave them alone.Maybe yall should stay out of trouble and they wont have to bother you.

Sioux City, IA

#12 Oct 21, 2010
amen

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#13 Oct 23, 2010
Pigs
guestmaybe

United States

#15 Oct 26, 2010
maybe its time to get new faces the very old ones are not worth a dime if it wasnt for the ppl givin info to them they wouldnt have no info on the drug dealers at all they make their own rules up as they go hey if you are a female young and pretty you get out of everything we all need to call the tbi and the old bag thats so hateful up front oh my and the other women that work at newbern get rid of them they are a joke!
Robert Nanney

Milan, TN

#16 Oct 27, 2010
These cops do a fine job in my opion they have good days and bad days but all in all they do a fine job leave them alone.
whatever

United States

#17 Oct 29, 2010
Robert Nanney wrote:
These cops do a fine job in my opion they have good days and bad days but all in all they do a fine job leave them alone.
i dont hv to do anything you say free speech mr newbern police most old and lazy need one call lg where they hang out talkin all the time get new ones that can move alittle!
so right

United States

#18 Nov 3, 2010
time for a change before newbern is nothing! love the the mayor but the rest need to go and newbern can move foward and make change happen its been a long time coming that police dept needs a big wake up they are a joke and we all know this!

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Nov 7, 2010
Newbern Officers are the best!!!!
real

United States

#20 Nov 7, 2010
newbern police dept sucks!
Robert Nanney

Toone, TN

#21 Nov 9, 2010
I love everybody is still crying for change you got change with obama .the sucked america dry so now you want more change you don't like it here move .I like living here the cops do the job they have to do everyday they only do what the public wants them to do.the law is not forgiving it is in concrete can not be but what it is .like i said you don't like it here go to some place else.

AOL

#22 Nov 9, 2010
Beck wrote:
These guys do a pretty good job overall.
they are all nice when they are covering for your friends and family in drugs in drugs and crimes aren't they?

especially when you have the police chief their main one covering for some. maybe what mayor holden did get someone that is not related to people in dyer county is the answer.

dyer county is a joke when it comes to prosecuting repeated offenders especially with dope headed and drunk people in leadership over courts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abusive mothers 24 min SSS 7
Cindy tippit Rogers =suckling hag 31 min Bogota gal 2
Just saw the story abt judge lanier 55 min knows 54
Marriage Disasters 59 min Guest 4
Mouth Full on Facebook 1 hr uh huh 43
I have a Question 1 hr Guest 4
new steakhouse by Chinese Star 2 hr Food for Life 11
School teachers thinking they're lawyers! 4 hr Upthestaircase 42
More from around the web

Personal Finance