Dyer Co School Teachers
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Sioux City, IA

#42 Apr 30, 2013
The Bible Belt??? That's a joke. You're on a gossip site. In Dyersburg. With a snotty attitude. Readjust that belt sweety.
parent

United States

#43 Apr 30, 2013
Just because your in a motorcycle club doesn't mean your a gang member. I guess all the fund raiser they have are hate crimes. They have help a lot of sick people with out insurance. Get a life.

Milan, TN

#44 Apr 30, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't take my kids to any restaurants that have bars and no I don't go to bars. We aren't in South Florida other guest we are in the Bible Belt.
Oh you talking about the belt that holds them bluejeans up just long enough for the hubby or wifey to be far enough away they won,t get caught dropping them draws for somebody else after they paid their tithes on Sunday? that bible belt. and btw ,..to screw in Tn just like they do in Fl. And I hope you enjoy all your meals at Micky dees and taco bell

Sioux City, IA

#45 Apr 30, 2013
oh well

Sioux City, IA

#46 May 6, 2013
natalie wrote:
<quoted text>
If YOU were in touchdown and seen this then welcome to Dyersburg. THere is so much cheating and slutting around here it is ridiculous. There are good ppl here too but regardless of what their proffesion is ANYONE is subject to the lifestyles of lots of the bed hoppers around here. I recently heard someone talking about a couple of gals in Finley (relatives) that were unveiled and had slept with multiple other men and they are both still with their husbands and living (as seen on facebook) as if NOTHING ever happened. NO problem! Just a little bed hopping thats all. It is the way things are around here lately. Getting worse all the time.
for REAL~! Stay in your OWN bed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Midway's VIP pass 1 hr Homie 2
totally deluded and out of touch with reality. 2 hr albeit 6
Strippers who call themselves entertainers 2 hr albeit 2
Misty and Chad edwards 4 hr Pix 1
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 4 hr Impulse 4,985
Who hung them self last night? 5 hr guest 21
Trump Tax Plan Trillions From U.S. Coffers to t... 6 hr REDS don t care 1

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance