Who is the young girl that died at Dy...
little old lady

South Sioux City, NE

#21 Sep 17, 2010
Thank you for posting the arrangements.
Sandy

Memphis, TN

#22 Sep 17, 2010
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
The only reason I got on this site is because we were friends and I moved to a different school. I have looked for her obituary so I could pay my last respects because I loved her. No obituary since this happened. Does anyone know about visitation? I have cried all week and really want to pay my respects. I am also glad that only good things and prayers are being mentioned.
You can read the obituary here http://www.stategazette.com/story/1665522.htm...
momoffriend

Sioux City, IA

#23 Sep 17, 2010
Nicole Rae Incrocci, 15, of Dyersburg, died Wednesday, September 15, 2010 at Dyersburg Regional Medical Center.

She was a Sophomore at Dyer County High School, where she was a Manager for the DCHS Football Team, a DCHS Basketball Cheerleader, a member of the DCHS Yearbook Staff and a member of the Leadership Club. She was an All American Scholar, a Gymnast at Rainbow Gymnastics, a member of Holy Angels Catholic Church and attended the Shaare Emeth Temple in St. Louis, MO.

Services will be at 2 p.m. Saturday at Dyer County High School with Rabbi Rami Shapiro and Lawrence Gibbons officiating. Burial will be in Fairview Cemetery. Dyersburg Funeral Home is in charge of the arrangements.

The family will receive visitors from noon-2 p.m. Saturday at the school.

Survivors include her parents, Louis and Dana Incrocci of Dyersburg; a brother, Ryan Incrocci of Dyersburg; and her grandparents, Ralph and Georgianne Incrocci of Pittsburg, PA. and John and Roslyn Meyer of St. Louis, MO.

Pallbearers will be T.J. Daniels, Matt Pierce, Brian Woodward, Jordan Holloman, Rob Burg and Harrison Butler.

The family requests that memorials may be directed to Dyersburg/Dyer County Humane Society.
PJT

Sioux City, IA

#24 Sep 17, 2010
That is so sad. Every year at this time you wil be sad, nothing will make you happy. That is so sad. Perhaps when we all are dead. Then it won't matter, until then live life.
blah

Waterloo, Canada

#25 Sep 17, 2010
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends on how you look at it. I see this as a way the family knows there is other people in this county crying with them and would help if needed. Jason didn't say anything bad and to be honest after reading what most of you write, you should be on every single post in here saying this isn't the place for that. This is a new posting place and all you have to do is not click the link. So it's your fault you read it. SO I guess it's not ok to write but ok to read. Grow up.
I agree!...God plz be w/ her and her family!
country club

United States

#26 Sep 17, 2010
My prayers are with this family!!!! God bless each &everyone of you!!!!

Sioux City, IA

#27 Sep 18, 2010
This is just so sad. You wonder how could that happen to someone that young.
chelsey

Fulton, KY

#28 Sep 18, 2010
Jason wrote:
Does anyone know who the 17 year old girl is that died at the Dyersburg hospital? I heard she was a cheerleader and still in high school
She was 15 and she got bit from a snake bite a few months ago got better got pnamonia and then they thought she got better and then she was getting out of bed and sh ehad a blood clot in her leg and it shot pain up to her chest and gave her an anurism or somehting like that.i go to school with her little brother.we are all devasted:(
iwannaknow

Sioux City, IA

#29 Sep 18, 2010
can anybody tell me exactly how she died ?

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Sep 18, 2010
To the members of Nicole's family. God is with you through this time of need. Even thou your world has been flipped upside down God will carry you. I didn't know Nicole but daughter goes to rainbow gymnactics and told me about Nicole when i picked her up. I just sat there for a minute with my heart in my stomach thinking of this family and what you all must be going thru. I couldn't imagine the pain that has filled your life but know this God is still with you. I know that she had a brother and I want him to know that I am praying for him. I know he is filled with pain because he lost his not only his sister but his best friend but God will see you thru. It will not be easy but time will help.

Dear GOD I pray for you to take care of this family.Hold them close to you. Sweep them up in your arms and see them thru this time of need. Let them know you have Nicole with you now and they will get to see her again when they come home to you. In your name we pray. Amen

Sioux City, IA

#31 Sep 18, 2010
How old is Nicoles brother?
another mom

AOL

#32 Sep 18, 2010
My thoughts and prayers go out to Nicole's mom,dad and brother,also her entire family.It tears the heart right out of your body to lose a child.All I can say is I am so sorry.little family,lean on Jesus,He will pull you through.
Stephanie

Cedar Grove, TN

#33 Sep 18, 2010
another mom wrote:
My thoughts and prayers go out to Nicole's mom,dad and brother,also her entire family.It tears the heart right out of your body to lose a child.All I can say is I am so sorry.little family,lean on Jesus,He will pull you through.
hes n 8th grade, i think 13 they was close =( this is such a tragity. i didnt know them but i live next to the school and read the sign. From what ive read she was quite the role model.=) incrocci family God Bless may you find peace of all understanding God tells us about
friend

Martin, TN

#34 Sep 18, 2010
our pray goes to you
Friend of the Family

AOL

#35 Sep 22, 2010
Nicole was a beautiful young lady. Full of life, friendly and loving. I will miss her.

Since: Mar 09

the saddle

#36 Sep 22, 2010
I didn't know her but the the young ladies in my family did.You are all in my prayers.I am so sorry for your loss.
tbear

Sioux City, IA

#37 Sep 23, 2010
[I normally would never join a forum of this type, but when heard that my daughter's death was on topix, I thought I'd better check it out. Nicole, age 15, died of a pulmonary embolus caused by a blood clot on her left side. She had been on steroids and antibiotics for a snake bite in June causing her white blood cell count to be elevated. So when she got sick with a sinus infection, it turned into pneumonia on the right side...a kind not cured by regular antibiotics. So we put her in the hospital. Nicole was the best daughter, sister, friend, and girlfriend that anyone could ask for. She had a 4.0, was a cheerleader, a gymnast, in yearbook, leadership, and managed the football team. She was such a role model, especially for her 14 year old brother. She loved children and animals. She wanted to be a veterinarian. I am so proud to read all of your positive comments about Nicole. I was very nervous to log on because I have heard that at times the topics are not that nice. Thank you so much for caring. She had a beautiful funeral, wonderful friends, and a loving family. We have a memorial fund set up in her name at the Dyersburg/Dyer County Humane Society. She is on facebook...would love for you to write to her about wonderful things.]<quoted text>
hes n 8th grade, i think 13 they was close =( this is such a tragity. i didnt know them but i live next to the school and read the sign. From what ive read she was quite the role model.=) incrocci family God Bless may you find peace of all understanding God tells us about []
tbear

Sioux City, IA

#38 Sep 23, 2010
Re-entered...don't how to post on a forum. ignore my other post.
I normally would never join a forum of this type, but when heard that my daughter's death was on topix, I thought I'd better check it out. Nicole, age 15, died of a pulmonary embolus caused by a blood clot on her left side. She had been on steroids and antibiotics for a snake bite in June causing her white blood cell count to be elevated. So when she got sick with a sinus infection, it turned into pneumonia on the right side...a kind not cured by regular antibiotics. So we put her in the hospital. Nicole was the best daughter, sister, friend, and girlfriend that anyone could ask for. She had a 4.0, was a cheerleader, a gymnast, in yearbook, leadership, and managed the football team. She was such a role model, especially for her 14 year old brother. She loved children and animals. She wanted to be a veterinarian. I am so proud to read all of your positive comments about Nicole. I was very nervous to log on because I have heard that at times the topics are not that nice. Thank you so much for caring. She had a beautiful funeral, wonderful friends, and a loving family. We have a memorial fund set up in her name at the Dyersburg/Dyer County Humane Society. She is on facebook...would love for you to write to her about wonderful things.
Praying for you

Dyersburg, TN

#39 Sep 23, 2010
tbear wrote:
I normally would never join a forum of this type, but when heard that my daughter's death was on topix, I thought I'd better check it out. Nicole, age 15, died of a pulmonary embolus caused by a blood clot on her left side. She had been on steroids and antibiotics for a snake bite in June causing her white blood cell count to be elevated. So when she got sick with a sinus infection, it turned into pneumonia on the right side...a kind not cured by regular antibiotics. So we put her in the hospital. Nicole was the best daughter, sister, friend, and girlfriend that anyone could ask for. She had a 4.0, was a cheerleader, a gymnast, in yearbook, leadership, and managed the football team. She was such a role model, especially for her 14 year old brother. She loved children and animals. She wanted to be a veterinarian. I am so proud to read all of your positive comments about Nicole. I was very nervous to log on because I have heard that at times the topics are not that nice. Thank you so much for caring. She had a beautiful funeral, wonderful friends, and a loving family. We have a memorial fund set up in her name at the Dyersburg/Dyer County Humane Society. She is on facebook...would love for you to write to her about wonderful things.
Please know that there are many, many prayers going up for you and your family.

Sioux City, IA

#40 Sep 24, 2010
tbear wrote:
I was just wondering, do you think all of this waa from the snake bite? And was she home or in the hospital when she passed. This is so sad seems like you had a very good daughter and I know her brother will miss her dearly being so close. My heart goes out to all of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Embezzlers 1 hr Truth shall set y... 3
Trump loves cowards, this is sick. 1 hr Guest 21
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 3 hr Izzy-_- 8,602
Chimes for Charity 5 hr Sally11 66
lost wallet 7 hr Spiffle the RedWo... 9
C. Lemons asking Church to buy her kids presents! 8 hr Izzy-_- 8
Wild West steak house 8 hr Guest 40

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance