United States

#1 Feb 12, 2013
I still love you and I wish we were strong enough to work it out.
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Feb 12, 2013
I still love someone too. Wish it would work with him. Sucks I gave my all and have nothing. I dont know what to do
guest1

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
I still love someone too. Wish it would work with him. Sucks I gave my all and have nothing. I dont know what to do
Does he love you back
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Feb 12, 2013
But im trying to move on. Its a waste of time. If he was gonna be here he would be here. Just hard when ya love somebody but he just uses people. How did I even love someone like that? Ill never know.
gomer

Surprise, AZ

#5 Feb 12, 2013
Guest wrote:
I still love you and I wish we were strong enough to work it out.
You just want the money and a dick in your ass.
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Feb 12, 2013
guest1 wrote:
<quoted text>.
Does he love you back
He did. It just all fell apart left with no warning. Idk why ppl do what they do. He just wants to run around and get high that sort of thing. We were in love from what I seen. Everything else was just more important to him

United States

#7 Feb 12, 2013
guest 2 wrote:
<quoted text>He did. It just all fell apart left with no warning. Idk why ppl do what they do. He just wants to run around and get high that sort of thing. We were in love from what I seen. Everything else was just more important to him
I completely understand

Jackson, TN

#8 Feb 12, 2013
Shoulda swallowed!!

United States

#9 Feb 12, 2013
Lol, eww!
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Feb 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I completely understand
I just dont see how someone changes so quickly. But I know I do deserve better. I know this. Just doesnt change the fact that it hurts.
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Feb 12, 2013
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you must have not had true love. No one is weakend by it if it's real.
I didnt obviously but it was the happiest I ever was with someone. I felt complete. He was my other half.

Palestine, TX

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Love is pain emotions get you no where you can love someone to death and still be hurt by them why risk your self and time nothing but a roller coaster
Broken

United States

#14 Feb 14, 2013
It hurts. It hurts so much.

Please dont do this to someone else!!
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Feb 14, 2013
Yea I know the feeling. Was so much in love and now nothing just wants you to leave them alone like your relationship was nothing. I hate this and I hate him. Just need my heart to hate him.
Broken

United States

#17 Feb 14, 2013
Trying to hate someone you care so much about is hard. Its hard having someone walk out of your life & just be gone. Makes you feel like what you had meant nothing. You cant just turn the feelings off or instantly stop loving someone God knows them just 'walking away' or 'throwing you away like you were nothing' is heart wrenching. I still wait for that good morning or good night text. Even on the worse day, it was something as simple as 'sup' that could make you smile
guest 2

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Feb 14, 2013
Yes, that's exactly how I feel. It is heart wrenching and so hard. I don't understand how he just turned his back on me and turned his feelings off. i'm not able to do that. I want more than anything to do that now but its so hard. Not only did he just leave me i'm pregnant and due any day and he just threw us away. What kinda man does this?
Broken

Irving, TX

#19 Feb 16, 2013
I miss you
I need you
I want you

Its going to get better. This hurt will ease up. Someday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
N e body know lorraine burns (Nov '09) 44 min half sister 11
All lonely WOMEN must read!! 1 hr guest 2
Men are horrible at giving gifts 2 hr slender 7
Box cover up 3 hr guest 24
boycott cracker barrel 4 hr Edward Stilks 18
China star serves cats 4 hr Edward Stilks 9
Karen Walmart Assiatant Manager Dyersburg 4 hr ex ass 12
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 16 hr guest 99,282
Dairy Queen 19 hr bubba 13
Dyersburg Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM
Full AFC, NFC Playoff Outlook, Week 16 Predictions
NBC Sports 6:35 AM
Whitehurst: May not look like it, but we can win
NBC Sports 3:14 PM
Losers of 13 of 14, Titans set for top draft pick - NBC Sports
ESPN 7:36 AM
Sources: Goodell says no L.A. team in 2015
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions