Why Do Mexican Women Have Hairy Legs Like My Dog?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Pastor Deacon Fred

United States

#1 Apr 20, 2011
In Isaiah 3:17, we learn that one of God's countless mood swings resulted in a collateral miracle. He basically shaved every single hair off the bodies of his female followers in a split second, without using a razor because some ladies in town were wearing bells on their toes and walking funny. I call it the "NAIR verse":

Isaiah 3:16-17: "Because the daughters of Zion (True Christian Females Today) are (were) haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion (True Christian Females Today), and Jehovah (God) will lay bare (Shave) their secret parts (Legs).

This Bible verse teaches us that God shaved every last hair,(except for the head), on the bodies of His female followers just because He didn't like the way they dressed and walked! Nowadays, True Christian females keep their secret parts bare in order to keep the Lord's nasty temper in check.

So then, why do Mexican women have hairy legs like a dog?

Any woman who has a single hair on their body, except for on their head (1 Corinthians 11:15) is abhorrent to God. The Lord hates hairy females! It reminds Him of the funny walking women in the Old Testament.

Rebellious females, like Mexican women, allow hair to grow on their legs, under their lips and about their most secret parts. It is either because they can't read English (The Holy Bible), and don't understand how God wants them to look - or it is because they hate God and let hair grow on their legs as a sign of their commitment to Satan.

As such, they are living in rebellion against our Holy God. They must confess Christ and shave their legs or they will spend eternity in Hell.

Praise be to God! Amen.
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Apr 21, 2011
you are a nut.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#3 Apr 21, 2011
You should learn to shave it properly.. Its a great skill post-biblical times..
SMARTER THAN YOU

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2011
Pastor Deacon Fred wrote:
In Isaiah 3:17, we learn that one of God's countless mood swings resulted in a collateral miracle. He basically shaved every single hair off the bodies of his female followers in a split second, without using a razor because some ladies in town were wearing bells on their toes and walking funny. I call it the "NAIR verse":
Isaiah 3:16-17: "Because the daughters of Zion (True Christian Females Today) are (were) haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion (True Christian Females Today), and Jehovah (God) will lay bare (Shave) their secret parts (Legs).
This Bible verse teaches us that God shaved every last hair,(except for the head), on the bodies of His female followers just because He didn't like the way they dressed and walked! Nowadays, True Christian females keep their secret parts bare in order to keep the Lord's nasty temper in check.
So then, why do Mexican women have hairy legs like a dog?
Any woman who has a single hair on their body, except for on their head (1 Corinthians 11:15) is abhorrent to God. The Lord hates hairy females! It reminds Him of the funny walking women in the Old Testament.
Rebellious females, like Mexican women, allow hair to grow on their legs, under their lips and about their most secret parts. It is either because they can't read English (The Holy Bible), and don't understand how God wants them to look - or it is because they hate God and let hair grow on their legs as a sign of their commitment to Satan.
As such, they are living in rebellion against our Holy God. They must confess Christ and shave their legs or they will spend eternity in Hell.
Praise be to God! Amen.
IF GOD HATES WOMEN'S HAIR...THEN TELL ME....
THEN WHY DOES GOD CALL A WOMAN'S HAIR HER CROWNING GLORY? YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR BIBLE. READ THE BIBLE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO PRINT IT ON TOPIX YOU DUMB THING! YOU ARE TRULY STUPID

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Apr 22, 2011
Mexican women are hot!!!!!!
east dyersburg

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2011
Its like dental floss, clean your teeth before you get to the goody spot?

Ariel-a mexican female

Iowa City, IA

#7 Apr 23, 2011
you are an idiot. not all mexican women have hairy legs and actually i've seen more white women with hairy legs than mexicans... and YOUR bible may be in english but i have one in english and one in spanish.
guest

United States

#8 Apr 23, 2011
would you show uys that you shave?
wooly booger

Hazel, KY

#9 Apr 24, 2011
i likes hare
AntiChrist

Williamsburg, KY

#10 Apr 24, 2011
Christians are their own worst enemy.
SATAN

Memphis, TN

#11 Apr 24, 2011
AntiChrist wrote:
Christians are their own worst enemy.
Thats my boy!

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#12 Apr 24, 2011
SATAN wrote:
<quoted text> Thats my boy!
Here. Go meet the real Satan. He will posting tommorow.

http://www.topix.com/forum/news/internet-trol...
SATAN

Memphis, TN

#13 Apr 24, 2011
Not trying to impersonate some idiot on here that acctually makes a point to register because this site is so important to them! I just having some fun while at work nothing else to do i will change the name if it bothers you so much loser! I love the power the internet gives to outcast and losers i am glad they can attempt to dish out what they have recieved there whole lives! I am proud for you what would you like me to use GUEST?:)

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#14 Apr 24, 2011
SATAN wrote:
Not trying to impersonate some idiot on here that acctually makes a point to register because this site is so important to them! I just having some fun while at work nothing else to do i will change the name if it bothers you so much loser! I love the power the internet gives to outcast and losers i am glad they can attempt to dish out what they have recieved there whole lives! I am proud for you what would you like me to use GUEST?:)
Looks like you are trying to imatate IXSATANXI.

Imatation is the highest form of flattery. So I am sure he would be flattered to meet you.
Unreals_dad

Orlando, FL

#15 Apr 24, 2011
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Looks like you are trying to imatate IXSATANXI.
Imatation is the highest form of flattery. So I am sure he would be flattered to meet you.
That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say" or "You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler."

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#16 Apr 24, 2011
Unreals_dad wrote:
<quoted text>
That sounds suspiciously like something Adolf Hitler might say" or "You certainly do remind me of Adolf Hitler."
Your funny.
vanessa reyes

Inglewood, CA

#17 May 28, 2011
Sorry to let out your secret, but you definately are an idiot i am mexican american i sure as heck am not hairy i can go without shaving my legs for a month and loos as if i just shaved less than a week ago, you are a pathetic loser who needs a better life!!!
guest

Jackson, TN

#18 May 28, 2011
Can i be an hair inspector?
Jack Molasses

Zapopan, Mexico

#19 Oct 8, 2011
I live in Mexico. I have never met a woman here with hair on her legs. Mexican women have class. They dress well, they look good, and they sure as to H#ll screw well.
truth

Millington, TN

#21 Oct 8, 2011
pictures, or its not ture

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
God is Great (Aug '14) 3 hr guest 2,650
Homewrecker Whitney Hutchins Terrell Wright 3 hr she gets around 1
Effect of Development Initiative for South Asians 5 hr newone1 1
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 5 hr mayor of my business 9,058
Tiffany M Edwards 6 hr at94dec 5
Meat 6 hr at94dec 5
97.3 radio 6 hr Gypsy Slayer 10
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr bno 102,354

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]