curious

Union City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

does anyone know her???know about her???what kind of chick is she???i thought she was married to a bowles guy?????
one and only

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

no she is with joseph burns

Since: Aug 09

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 12, 2012

Candise is one of my good friends from school, and yes she is with Joseph Burns. She is a good mother, hard worker, and a great person. She has also been through a lot of crap from people and doesn't need any more. Find her on Facebook if you want to know her because you can't rely on Topix telling you the truth. People on here like to spread rumors and lies like they're still in high school.
meeee

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 6, 2012

candise is a great person loving and careing she has finnally found a good man dont run her in the ground ill beat your ass u do
Ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Good man....lol..... More like piece of shit man, worthless father, and nasty ass! But I guess that goes together when in high school she wore the same clothes day after day and barely took a bath her so called "good man" doesn't like to take a bath either and his kids go bak to their mothers and stepdads ( josephs kids stepdad is more of a dad to those two babies and steps up to be teir daddy because joseph is worthless dead beat dad! Their stepdad is a great dad and man for taking josephs reaponsibilities and raising those two kids as his own!)with flea bites, head lice, and dirty! These two Candace Bryson and Joseph burns are te trash of dyer county and neuter of them need kids.
Ha ha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

And her kids are dirty most the time you see them. I mean damn soap and water. Thy are to lazy to give kids a bath. They also sleep all the time with her kids awake and thy expect Joseph's kids to watch hers when Joseph's kids are only 8 and 5. Come on now folks this is just wrong!
Yea right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

She is NASTY..... Do NoT trust her or her skanky worthless boyfriend. Thy both talk shit to people on the phone and then when they get face to face with that person they coward down an wont even look up at the person. Some weak ass bitches!
Yea right

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

And they both wear the same clothes sometimes for days after days. They are just nasty.
doodooman

Portland, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2012

Well you idiots listen, I don't know this person at all, but what I do know is I gotta take a big dump. You low lifes have a good day.
hmnmmm

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2012

sounds like joseph's nasty ex wife making all these comments jessica you are disgusting too! so shut up!
the one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

I have never went without taking a shower nor did I ever where the same clothes his kids do not watch mine while re sleep but she has sent hers in tight holy clothes and starving they tell us she font feed them before they come and as for head live yeah we had to constantly treat them when they come over cause she sent them with it my kids never had it till then my kids take a bath everyday wear clean clothes eat I work we work for what we have can she sat that with no having a job living in his house he get the dollars she gets the change huh the kids tell off he loves his kids and spends time with them when she cant cause his kids come first we are not afraid of no-one so to let everyone that wants to run their mouth being scared and being smart is two different things so you bitch ass cowards hide behind your little Topix names its the smart thing to do
the one

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2013

And for the record he takes a bath and wears clean clothes he has a good life his kids cry when they have to go home but tables will turn in the future and when all is said and done she better want all she asking for font hate cause I make him happy and you never could
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I hate to tell you this but his ex wife's kids are extremely happy with her and Chris! They go places all the time and do stuff together. As for food I have never went to their house and the cabinets and refrigerator be full and all the kids always eating something. The head lice I have been there when they have left WITHOUT it and came home WITH it. As for running your mouth call DCS if your not happy with it but I can gauarantee they won't find nothing because she is not an u fit mother get and Chris take real good care of all them kids. Quit trying to down grade someone when you are nothing but trash!
Wow

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

I have never seen the cabinets and refrigerator NOT be full!
Chris Hatchel

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2013

Look the truth is we have treated them twice for head lice and I have personally seen the bedbug bites myself when the come to my clean house from their dirt floor dwelling. I wish I could get my hands on this piece of shit sorry excuse for a father. Every time he talks shit to me he is in the safety of his truck leaving a parking lot going as fast as he can go. He's nothing but a coward and that's all he will be. Ask him how he got those tattoo's he has , got them by sucking on those inmates. I'm not here to argue or threaten anyone ( God knows I would hate to get the cops called on me lol ). I'm just here to say that you talk that junk then back it up. Don't be a coward and a loser all your life. And FYI just because you shave your head doesn't mean they can't do a hair follicle test at work.
another-mother

Humboldt, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2013

Candise, you and Joseph are great parents to all four of those children. Joseph and you both know that or atleast you better know it. I went to school with you lol. You always came dolled up and looking cute and my own child plays with your children. Very beautiful and clean children. Keep your head up and don't let ppl like this get to you. They clearly have nothing better to do.
Chris Hatchel

Battletown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

They r both scum and apparently if u r associated with them then u r scum too
another-mother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

I am family! chris and you don't know me! scum? Haha. Ok. Ha nice comeback! Candise your a good person and you too Joseph. Haha forget that guy. He is clearly a nobody. Scum lol. Made my day!
Chris hatchel

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2013

Hell if ur family then I know ur scum. Just make sure Joseph is drug free when he goes to work I would hate for him to get fired. And if u say candise is good then I guess I can ask all of dyer county and see what they say lol. Later buddy
just me

Talco, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

meeee wrote:
candise is a great person loving and careing she has finnally found a good man dont run her in the ground ill beat your ass u do
who is this

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 5 min Vet 141,556
Msr and the outlaw puppet masters 7 min Fukuall 9
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 15 min amy 96,918
lb and ba 31 min Guest 4
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 44 min Pepper 6,851
Caleb pos Hendrix 51 min really 18
The Jail Brake 1 hr You Are Nasty 5
Bag a Burger 11 hr freemarket 74
Escapee from Dyer County Jail 11 hr Ron 125
Barbque cookoff 21 hr Joe 30
•••
•••
•••