Tina Canada from B&B in Finley

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
guest

United States

#1 Jun 20, 2013
She passed away yesterday.
Visitation Friday 5p-8p at Dyersburg Funeral Home. Funeral at 11am on Saturday, Burial at Sorrell's Chapel Cemetery.
My thoughts and prayers are with her family. She will be missed! </3
GUEST WHO

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Jun 20, 2013
OMG I didn't know that
dee

United States

#3 Jun 20, 2013
She was an awesome person. We were raised in church together and I was married in the family on the hays side. She will I e missed and I will forever love you Tina. Rest in peace my sweet dear friend
guest who

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jun 20, 2013
I went to church with her too she was like family she was a good person
just a thought

United States

#5 Jun 21, 2013
I slept with her old man. He didn't love her
mystery guest

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Jun 21, 2013
just a thought wrote:
I slept with her old man. He didn't love her
A new all-time LOW for Topix. You are purely disgusting. I can't believe you aren't ashamed of yourself.

Tina suffered a long time and bravely fought for her life for many years. Thank you to whoever posted the arrangements.

Thoughts and prayers going out to her family and friends. RIP Tina
Family friend

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jun 21, 2013
just a thought wrote:
I slept with her old man. He didn't love her
I knew it was a matter of time before the low lifes would come out a disrespect the dead

Show some respect for the family!
Nicole Key

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Jun 21, 2013
I know some people may be offended by what some may say, for instance the coward who won't post a name other than "just a thought" but please no one give attention seekers like that your time of day by responding to their posts. Let them be heartless for one day they too will stand before God and take ownership of all their deeds.

However anyone who wishes to post their condolences, respect, love for my mother please continue to do so. I'd rather her get the glory of people posting wonderful thoughts of her than giving attention to ruthless idiots above.

Sincerely, Nicole Key
Her daughter
mystery guest

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Jun 21, 2013
Nicole Key wrote:
I know some people may be offended by what some may say, for instance the coward who won't post a name other than "just a thought" but please no one give attention seekers like that your time of day by responding to their posts. Let them be heartless for one day they too will stand before God and take ownership of all their deeds.
However anyone who wishes to post their condolences, respect, love for my mother please continue to do so. I'd rather her get the glory of people posting wonderful thoughts of her than giving attention to ruthless idiots above.
Sincerely, Nicole Key
Her daughter
Nicole, don't worry, anyone with any compassion or dignity knows what kind of "person" would post such a despicable thing. You don't know me very well, but you and my oldest daughter were good friends when you were teens. My heart goes out to you. Your mom fought a brave battle for several years, and I admired her very much for her tenacity and strength.

Please know that there are many, many thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.
Nicole Key

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Jun 21, 2013
mystery guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Nicole, don't worry, anyone with any compassion or dignity knows what kind of "person" would post such a despicable thing. You don't know me very well, but you and my oldest daughter were good friends when you were teens. My heart goes out to you. Your mom fought a brave battle for several years, and I admired her very much for her tenacity and strength.
Please know that there are many, many thoughts and prayers going out to you and your family.
Thank you very much! She was the strongest, bravest, most selfless caring and loving individual who ALWAYS put others first. She always told me how proud of me she was, BUT I'm the proud one!
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Jun 21, 2013
R. I. . P ,Tina the fight is over . Im an old friend of many years ago .We had alot of fun together . She was always a good person and friend . Ill always remember you with a smile . Peace ..
Guest

Dallas, TX

#12 Jun 21, 2013
Nicole Key wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you very much! She was the strongest, bravest, most selfless caring and loving individual who ALWAYS put others first. She always told me how proud of me she was, BUT I'm the proud one!
I have just one question. I could wrong, but I think I have the right person. Is this the Tina who fought breast cancer, and is part of the Sykes family also? They call him did I think.
Family friend

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Jun 21, 2013
Guest wrote:
<quoted text>
I have just one question. I could wrong, but I think I have the right person. Is this the Tina who fought breast cancer, and is part of the Sykes family also? They call him did I think.
yes
Guest

United States

#14 Jun 21, 2013
Yes that's Tina
clean it up

Ripley, TN

#15 Jun 21, 2013
just a thought wrote:
I slept with her old man. He didn't love her
Why don't you post under your real name? That way we will know what a sleazebag you are! I'm posting this way but I'm not attacking anyone, especially the deceased!
Guest

Dallas, TX

#16 Jun 21, 2013
Oh my. I have known them for years. I am not part of that family. But have been around all of them since I was a young girl. Wormy, if you know him was a big part of my life. So sad. Tina's granddaughter went to pre-school with my son. Sorry for your loss and prayers for this family. I know they are still mourning over Gary and Tootsie.
brenda

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Jun 21, 2013
you have the right to be proud she was a great person and was nice to everybody will be praying for yall
guest

Red Oak, TX

#18 Jun 21, 2013
Tina was a GREAT person! Not long after her son Wade passed, the whole Curtis Tyler thing was going on. My Family and I loaded up in the truck to go help search for him. We stopped at B & B to fill our cooler up with ice and drinks. Tina, being social like she always was, asked where we were headed. We told her we were going to help search for Curtis. She smiled and said "Fill your cooler with whatever you need, Its on me!" We politely declined, as we weren't trying to get freebies. She insisted saying "Curtis reminds me of my son, its the least that I could do!" I will NEVER forget that! She was a warm-hearted person who would give you the shirt off of her back if you needed it. Through all the years that she battled cancer, NOT ONCE did she let it show! She was a very strong woman. TINA, YOU WILL BE MISSED!! Your battle is over. May you Rest In Peace! </3
Barb

Henderson, TN

#19 Jun 21, 2013
Prayers for the family, Tina was a good friend and will be truly missed by many,Love ya girl, the tears we shared have now stopped for you, May you rest in peace.
Menglewood

United States

#20 Jun 23, 2013
She was so nice, stress prob got her after losing her job to a so called manager that step over the line with the owner store going down hill for sure thought her n her husband were friends with the owner n his wife boss wife need to look a little deeper into that

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
tax returns 8 min guest 10
Are masons and shriners saved ?? 18 min Copperhead 125
Its a DOGS world in Dburg 57 min Redbirds 53
pentecostal at lowes (Mar '12) 1 hr would like to know 67
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr star 7,363
God is Great 1 hr makes no sense 1,769
Frank Maschhoff is a THIEF 1 hr dikhead 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Dawg 99,965
ROBERT ROBERSON - missing man 9 hr guest 84