Where did my girl Stormy go?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

toiletpaper

Mount Juliet, TN

#1 Dec 11, 2012
I kinda miss her. I wanted to know if anyone knew why she has not been on topix lately?
doofus

Martin, TN

#2 Dec 11, 2012
shit stirrer she was on here yesterday.

“30yrs in this garbage state ”

Since: May 10

sheeple country USA

#3 Dec 11, 2012
toiletpaper wrote:
I kinda miss her. I wanted to know if anyone knew why she has not been on topix lately?
You are that DUMB Huh toiletpaper breath,

She don't want to date toiletpaper breath anmore than she would want to date a TWEEKER SHEEPOLE, Hence toiletpaper breath.

Medon, TN

#4 Dec 11, 2012
toiletpaper wrote:
She only gets on here when she is able to escape the mental hospital, if she's not here then they got her & put her back in her padded room, but don't worry she has a special coat that she wears that hugs her.

sheeple country USA

#6 Dec 11, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
i was angry then I read your post, and have been avoiding this topic for a few days.
I laughed,
I have always said to some in power ,(and I hate when people talk about farting like blacks do)
they need to get off the pot, all they are doing is blowing air, and let some one sit down that can shit and make a difference..
I hate the yakity , yakity , yakity, do nothing people, like some politicians and more in power have shit running at both ends , they have no actions to back them up, just all blowing damn air and getting paid , they need to get off the pot and keep those liars and corrupt off the pots, dcotors and attorneys. the poor and middle class that are getting the bad end , need to throw some laxatives , and say now get some shit started, or blow the damn pot up.
actions speak louder than words. and that is what the poor and middle class need, to see, not just hot air words.
yep , shit got started.
HOT AIR WORDS is all the SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW seems to post.

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,
toiletpaper

Mount Juliet, TN

#7 Dec 12, 2012
I am sick of people talking about my girl stormy. Please leave her alone. Her heart will belong to me
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
She only gets on here when she is able to escape the mental hospital, if she's not here then they got her & put her back in her padded room, but don't worry she has a special coat that she wears that hugs her.
merry christmas

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Dec 12, 2012
stormy, you know alot about shit stiring don't you . that is ALL you have one in this town for years. you talk about people need to s**t or get off the pot, because all you do is BLOW all the hot air all the time you get on here. but, i guess that is all hot air ( or gas ) since that is all you talk about. i bet you are a misable old bag with all your hot air ( or gas ) you need to get you some relief and get come exlax for your constipation and take yourself a real big old-fashion sh*t, and stfu. don't eat so much turkey either.

sheeple country USA

#12 Dec 12, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
you sound like cindy lou the orgy whore, friends don mccleary that was friends with the man next door in drugs , all he culd say was STFU, STFU,
AS HE ALSO WAS 1 EVIL LOW SCUM DOPE HEAD AND DRUNK PERVERT , WHY DON'T YOU AND MORE OF YOUR DAMN DOPE HEADED , DRUNK PERVERTS LEAVE THE DAMN STATE LIKE I was ordered to, so people can raise their kids without sob like you pushing damn pills and dope and getting drunk with perverts.
without popel like you dyer county might some day might see a change and those ion power doing what they should , and truth and justice without scum life lying scum like you , take some of those that the FBI SHOULD HAVE SENT WITH LANIER TO PRISON FOR LIFE , THEY FOR GOT TO  SEND WITH LANIER , MEN AND WOMEN.
WHEN WAS THE LAST RTIME YOU WERE ARRESTED FOR CRIMES, YOU REALLY DID? GUILTY!
i JUST DON'T BEND OVER FOR THOSE IN POWER IN CORRUPTION, THAT LIE, AS THEY DO FAVORS AND HAVE CLOUT, THAT THEY TELL THEY CAN DO THAT POOR AND CITIZENS THAT DO NOT BROWN NOSE UP THEIR ASS CAN DO, THEY GET MORE EVIL; TO THOSE LIKE ME, but you know that don't you/
I have a whole damn life time of hell that I want that 10 million I SAW IN THE PAPER THAT THE CITY AND COUNTY HAS NOT EVEN 10 MILLION WOULD PAY FOR WHAT DAMN LAW OFFICERS , INVESTIGATORS, ATTORNEYS , WHORES , JUDGES , MAYORS,, SCHOOL BOARD, HUMAN SERVICES, ALL i lost my job, as they got krogers manager to corrupt with them and lie , when he fired me, after first arrest, just speaking of the tip of the hell I have been through not counting the past dam,n 10 years next to that same damn bunch with laniers next door and dope and drunks and gay and cross dressers and law officers that say no moral is good,AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST YOUR DAMN DRUG PUSHING LYING DOCTORS AND NURSES IN THIS AREA. LIKE i SAID IS NOT EVEN THE TIP, WHAT i POST. THEY MADE SURE i WULD NEVER GET AN ATTORENY TO EVER REPRESENT ME IN TRUTH IN THIS AREA OR IN THE STATE OF TENNESSEE.
YOU KNOW HOW TENNESEE DOES NOT LIKE OUT SIDERS , COMING HERE , AND MESSING UP HOW THEY CORRUPT EVERYTHING HERE AND ARREST INNOCENT PEOPLE AND LIE IN RECORDS TO COVER FOR THEIR EVIL SORRY LOW LIFE SCUM SOB IN POWER.
IF YOU ARE NOT 1 OF THEM , THEY LIKE SNAKES HAVE POWER TO MURDER YOU WITH HELP OF THEIR COLLEAGUES, IN POWER. TO MANY CROSS DRESSING LOW LIFE GAYS, DOING FAVORS , AND BLACKS
THAT SUPPORT THOSE WITH NO MORALS.
i DO NOT KNOW WHY THEY JUST DON'T MURDER ME OR HAVE SOME ONE AS i WAS TOLD THEY WOULD DO, YEARS AGO, AND NOT SO MANY YEARS AGO, DIFFERENT PEOPLE, one I know, that said he did the dirty work for attorneys and judges,
WHAT i HAVE BEEN PUT THROUGH HERE EVEN WITH THOSE MURDERERS IN MEDICAL, do you think i give a damn if they murder me, I DO NOT, i am so sick of this hell hole but I ASSURE YOU i give a damn good fight against murdering bastards from hell, 3 times not guiltty going to jail here, and without a attorney damn hudson and edwards etc, god damn their lying corrupt fat asses.
jeff boxes too, thar knows those corrupt and liars that work for him just like holt was corrupt too and covered for evil in power in drugs .
I DO NOT GIVE A DAMN,IF I killed in defense I STILL GET DAMN LIFE PHIL BIVEN AND JIMMY LANIER AND MORE WOULD MAKE SURE OF IT AS THEY COVERED FOR A SNITCH THAT DID CCRIMES TO ME, TELL LANCE WEBB TO BAD i WOULD HAVE LIKED TO KNOCK HIS DAMN SHORT FAT ASS, SINCE HE WENT AFTER ME IN COURT NOT GUILTY AS i NEVER SAW THE D.A PUT ANONE THROUGH AS THEY DID ME IN FRONT OF HUDSON.
HOT AIR WORDS is all the SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW seems to post.

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,
weck

Foster City, CA

#16 Dec 12, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
are you the damn one that is making sure I can't get medical like pam,, the lying witch art court house,
I hate damn people that act like damn angels, as they lie, using their clout as she says she has to get things done,, she talks alot with 1 attorney I saw her talking to out side the court house that hates my guts for telling the truth of what he did, or tj jones,, I am so sick of those that were tied to lainer that carry on damn murder and evil,
maybe she knows steven finchers woman I won't call her a lady, that answers the phone for him in dyersburg she is another witch that politicaian hire that only care about thsoe rich and give money and do favors back and forth to cover corruption , and even murder.
you are the damn freak, bitch, some day , the snakes you throw will, come back and bite you devil.
some deserve jail that are guilty , some don't ,that are not guilty, evil in power corrupt, and lie, like ron parnell and more,from what ken shpley the drunk, said walking up on parnell in trimble when they were cops , parnell dressed as a woman, no wonder he though so much of randy, that said he dressed as woman and that area is where he would go, MEN ARE NOT MEN IN DYER CUNTY AS ONE MAN SAID , YOU WOULD BE SHOCKED IF YOU KNEW ALL THE ONES DRESSED LIKE MEN IN DAY ARUNS THIS COURT HOUSE AND WEAR WOMEN'S CLOTHES UNDER NEATH. AND ARE HATERS OF WOMEN.MARRIED AND NOT MARRIED. SODOMY, EVERY WHERE AT THE HOSPITAL,
WHAT THEY DO DOES EFFECT PEOPLE LIVES , CHILDREN'S AND THEY DO EVIL TO THOSE THAT LIKE BLACKS WILL NOT SUPPORT THEM.
SICKENING WHAT PEOPLE IN POWER DO EVIL TO SOME TO COVER EVIL OF OTHERS.
HOT AIR WORDS is all the ASSumeing SHEEPOLE FREAK SHOW seems to post.

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,

sheeple country USA

#17 Dec 12, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE A SORRY 2 BIT COWARD, ARE YOU GAY> AND YOU HATE WOMEN , OR A WOMAN ANGRY BECAUSE ALL WOMEN ARE NOT LESBIANS LIKE YOU, AND EVIL? OR DOES IT JUST RUN IN YOUR FAMILY?
i HAVE SEEN SOME REALLY FREAK SHOWS FROM BLACKS AND GAYS , AND EVEN WHITES , THAT ARE TRULY FREAKS, WITH THOSE IN POWER AROUND THAT DAMN COURT HOUSE . STREET CORNOR WHORES IN POWER.GAY MEN AND WOMEN

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,
toiletpaper

Mount Juliet, TN

#22 Dec 13, 2012
Stormy...will you let me take you to dinner and lets talk about this.
stormy wrote:
i AM TIRED OF SUFFERING BECAUSE OF EVIL PEOPLE IN POWER HERE IN DYER COUNTY, WHEN A CITIZEN IS IN COURT AND NOT ALLOED TO SPEAK AT ALL, AGAINST LIES A LAW OFFICER AND CON AND ATTORNEY, AND WHAT IS BEING SAID.
HOW MUCH MORE EVIL CAN THOSE LIKE SNAKES DO DO SOMEONE THAT HAVE THOSE EVEN IN MEDICAL THAT DO THEIR DIRTY WORK OF MURDER.
AND THE SORRY DAMN POLITICIANS DO NOTHING, KNOWING THAT SOB, ARE BEHIND THOSE THAT i WOULD NOT BOW TO DAMN GAYS AND BLACKS AROUND THAT DAMN COURT HOUSE, WHEN YOU DON'T THEY GET MORE EVIL SO CALLED DEVIL CHRISTIANS IS WHAT i CALL THEM, BECAUSE NO ONE THAT TRULY KNOWS JESUS WOULD DO WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO ANOTHER HUMAN BEING.
AND LIE PLAYING DAMN CON GAMES LIKE PAM AND PATTY AND MORE THE SAME PART OF THE EVIL PACKS THAT STARTED DAMN EVIL WITH LANOER AND HIS DAMN ATTORNEYS, i JUST GOT CAUGHT UP IN THEIR SHIT, NOT NOWING WHAT EVIL WENT ON IN CURTS OR WHAT THEY CAN DO IN MURDER COVERING FOR THOSE EVIL LIKE THEY ARE.
THEY ALL HAVE THEIR EVIL ASSES COVERED ALL THE WAY TO NASHVILLE, IT IS THE TRUTH.
THEY DO NOT STOP UNTIL THOSE THAT DO NOT BOW AND SAY WHAT EVIL WAYS THEY ARE FORCEING IN THIS COUNTRY TODAY IS GOOD, i JUST TELL THEM TO GO TO HELL, i DO NOT BEND AND COMPROMISE WITH EVIL PEOPLE, ESPECIALLY THISE THAT LIED TO ME YEARS AGO AND LIE TODAY TOO,
THEY NEED TO TELL THEIR DAMN EVIL DOCTORS AND NURSES THAT DO THEIR DIRTY WORK TO GO TO HELL AND THOSE WILL BE MY WORDS , TO THEM ON MY DEATH BED. i NEVER VOLUNTEERED TO BE A DAMN TENNESSEE GUINEA PIG TO DIE, FOR STATE EVIL PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT THE POWER TO JUST HURT, BUT TO MURDER THOSE THAT TELL THE TRUTH.
TELL THEM A LIAR IS A LIAR, NO TRUTH IN THEM , THAT SAY THEY ARE CHRISTIANS AND COVER FOR MURDER. NO MERCY JUST TO COVER THEIR EVIL LIES AND WAYS HERE AND IN TENNESSEE.
POWER TO MURDER PEOPLE, THAT TELL THE TRUTH.
really

Dyersburg, TN

#24 Dec 13, 2012
Sweetheart. Please get some help. I don't know if you're old or you're misguided but baby girl you really do need some kind of help.

I understand topix is your outlet and you believe in Jesus but you do have to understand that we are all not bad. Yes, people here are making fun of you and that they do not understand makes them immediately defensive. Ignore them.

On that note, please, get some mental help. I get on here every once in a while and I always see how you're condemning someone to hell....

I'm sure my words won't reach you but I had to try, Jesus is in me and he told me it was the right thing to do. I guess it's up to you.

sheeple country USA

#25 Dec 13, 2012
stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
what have you got to talk to me about? LOOKS LIKE YOU DO NOT READ WHAT POST , ON TOPIX.

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,
merry christmas

Dyersburg, TN

#26 Dec 14, 2012
stormy, you talk alot about sodomy. it seems to me you MUSTike in the BACK DOOR. I AM VERY YOU DO NOT LIKE SEX TH OLD-FASHION WAY. I BET YOU ARE A FREAK IN BED, and besides nobody wants you to die; if they did this is dye county remember. we all want you to be around so we can hear ALL OF YOUR RAMBLINGS ABOUT THE SICK CORUPT PEOPLE IN POWER EVERYDAY. I WISH MR. DARCY O'BRYAN WAS STILL WITH US, AS HE WOULD WRITE YOUR PATHIC LIFE.

sheeple country USA

#30 Dec 14, 2012
stormy wrote:
a lot of people will stand before jesus with blood dripping off of their hands , of those they murdered or stood by and covered for in murder and lied. so many her in dyer county and tennessee.
THIOSE LIKE DR. KERR, AND DOCTORS, THAT ADOPT , AS i WAS TOLD , LIKE THE DAMN RGY WHORE AND KORE, TO APPEAR LIKE ANGELIC PEOPLE SO NICE THAT ADOPT CHILDREN, THAT DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT THOSE KIDS LATER, I heard one say she didn't give a damn where the boy she adopted was.
BUT SHE WANTED TO APPEAR LIKE SHE WAS A GOOD CHRISTIAN WOMAN! YEAH FROM HELL!

FREAK SHOW AT IT'S BEST,

Great job FREAK SHOW,
locke

Dyersburg, TN

#31 Dec 15, 2012
I love stormy because she gives me many reasons to hand out ironic "touching" judgments.
term

Dyersburg, TN

#32 Dec 18, 2012
I do not understand how the moderator lets Stormy use so much bad language on topics and not put a stop to it .Inappropriate post should be removed . rules should appy to all .Be polite , RIGHT
Logchain

Monterey, TN

#33 Dec 22, 2012
Stormy? can we just meet for dinner? You can choke up on my large Polish sausage, and fill your tummy with my thick cream? how's Ken been doing? and Derlos? and Edith stutesman?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dairy Queen 6 min amazed 21
The truth regarding Danny Higgins and Beau the ... 7 min guest 124
97 oldsmobile cutlass supreme blown head gasket 27 min Old man- Bville 4
God is Great 28 min impulse 1,081
Jill Jones 49 min lol 15
not one day (Nov '12) 55 min whiskey water 2,734
Sheriff Box is no good for this county 58 min Watch who you tal... 10
What happened at Walmart? 7 hr Poor person 7
Jill Jones Abortion Jan 2, 2013 9 hr Guest 31
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) Fri Queue 99,297