Comments
1 - 20 of 169 Comments Last updated Oct 16, 2013
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

4

4

3

The World is under a Rapture Warning.

The Rapture could happen at any second. For 2000 years we were only under a Rapture WATCH:

Mark 13:32-37
(32) But of that day and that hour knoweth NO MAN, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
(33) Take ye heed, WATCH and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
(34) For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded te porter to WATCH.
(35) WATCH ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the moring:
(36) Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
(37) And what I say unto you I say unto all, WATCH.

Although the Church has been under a Rapture WATCH for 2000 years, We are now under a RAPTURE WARNING!
We are still to WATCH and Pray but if you are a child of God and backslidden, away from God, out of fellowship with the Lord, or out of the will of God, you had better be getting RIGHT WITH GOD cause your going to be seeing Him very shortly.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

2

2

If your lost and reading this RAPTURE WARNING, never mind about all the irresponsible, childish arguments and excuses that you've stood on (as quicksand) all these years. Call on God today and trust Jesus Christ and his work at Calvary for the payment for your wickedness, sinfulness, unGodliness and unrighteousness, to save your soul from Hell and the wrath of God that is about to come on this EARTH.

1 Thessalonians 5:9
For God hath not appointed US to WRATH, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ.

If your left here after the RAPTURE, the WRATH of GOD will fall on you.

Revelation 6:15-17
(15) And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bond man, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains.
(16) And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on US, and hide US from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the WRATH OF THE LAMB.
(17) For the GREAT DAY OF HIS WRATH is come; and who shall be able to stand?

guest

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

1

1

I got time for breakfast, and to sell all my belongings and donate to some homeless person?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

2

2

For those who say " when I see the rapture, I'll get saved."

2 Thessalonians 2:8-12
(8) And THEN shall the Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the sprit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:
(9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
(10) And with all decievableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the TRUTH, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong dilusion, that THEY SHOULD BELIEVE A LIE:
(12) That they ALL MIGHT BE DAMNED who BELIEVED NOT THE TRUTH, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

A person that has heard the Gospel (about 99% of America) and rejected Jesus Christ WILL die in their sins and spend eternity in the Lake of Fire.

We're under a RAPTURE ALERT!!!
NO Rapture

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

There is NO rapture! Stop fooling people with the rapture crap! It's one way that the false Messiah will capture the Virgins without oil in their lamps! Stay working in the field and don't be "carried" away by the anti-christ. He will come in with peace saying he is and pretending to be Jesus! He'll be so good at this that for the elects sake, the time he "rules" will be shortened.
The Bible says : He(God) is AGAINST those who teach His childern to "FLY AWAY". Any one know where that scripture is?....... I do! Find it and read it for yourselves!
I'll check back later.
READ and THINK and REFLECT on the WORD yourselves!
Most preachers in the pulpit DON"T know what they are saying and dumbing things down! God gave you a brain and a heart to Think and Know! Use it!
just wondering

Gadsden, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

Is living by faith Stormy?

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Every generation says it's the time of the Rapture. Just another con for the Church to keep the flock in line.

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Slim_Harpo wrote:
Every generation says it's the time of the Rapture. Just another con for the Church to keep the flock in line.
I just hope they take you first, Dyersburg will be a better place, and I will not have to hear about gypsies

Have a nice day :)
stormy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

no one knows the time , not even the angels in heaven, ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY. When GOD SAYS , GO GET MY BRIDE, ALL THE HEAVENLY HOST ARE READY TO GO, THE LAST TRUMPET SOUNDS OF THE LAST ONES TO ENTER IN.

slim, the inspired word of God says to all generations.

but there will a last generation.

is it because God is pleased what is coming upon earth or displeased?

it says men and women's hearts have become evil as in the days of noah, what is happening , things more than what happened in sodom and gomorrah
is happening in that last generation, that he would have to repent from destroying sodom and gomorrah.

Even GOD'S OWN VERY ELECT WILL BE DECEIVED!
stormy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

no, to the one who asked if stormy and living are the same one.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

You know your under a Rapture Warning when the Lord comes back to take His children out of this world when:

The top 5 subjects "Spotlight" on Topix are about filth and wickedness.

1. "The best SEX you ever had was with?"
2. "SEX issues"
3. "Women"
4. "Teacher SEX tape"
5. "Dope dealers drug pushers and drug dealers"

Things people wouldn't even talk about in private a generation back, are now proudly proclaimed and discussed in Public Forums.

Do you hear someone practicing a Trumpet?

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Living by faith wrote:
You know your under a Rapture Warning when the Lord comes back to take His children out of this world when:
The top 5 subjects "Spotlight" on Topix are about filth and wickedness.
1. "The best SEX you ever had was with?"
2. "SEX issues"
3. "Women"
4. "Teacher SEX tape"
5. "Dope dealers drug pushers and drug dealers"
Things people wouldn't even talk about in private a generation back, are now proudly proclaimed and discussed in Public Forums.
Do you hear someone practicing a Trumpet?
I have a skin flute you can practice on.
stormy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Feb 26, 2011
 
I see time is getting close .

True people did not talk about things as they do today at all.

I asked my mother once after I was grown about some things that she never talked about with us when we were young.

I asked why didn't you tell us mother about these things, she taught us not to lie and good things but she never told us about sin or evil and subjects as sex.

she said we were not allowed to talk about those things when we were kids growing up, she said no one told me, I didn't think I should talk about it with my kids.

Was it right that people did not talk about these things to their kids?

if a child does not have a good parent to guide them , then the world will.

That child grows up sometimes angry because they were never told and taught anything of good and evil they had no warnings told to them of
dangers that destroys lives.

kids growing up when i did got crumbs at school of prayer and the word of God, we got something under the table. it was nourishment that kids don't get today in school.

it was taken away.

because too many people that called theirself christians would not make a stand. I know that no one cannot stop God almighty.

I remember a song wait a little longer please Jesus, there are so many wandering out in sin, just a little longer please Jesus, to get our loved ones in.

that song was sung often by christians.

that song it seems has changed, to come quickly jesus, it's more than we can bear.

Does GOD hearing the crying of his children? like the woman in travail with birth. How long?

I can see the king is coming! with song in my heart.
stormy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Feb 26, 2011
 
I am not the one that is putting up the bad marks either, I replied to post, I have my own judge place, I have noticed that. why I don't know.

slim I am going to x one of your comments see , if I judge a topic where mine are. on the side of judge , not added to judes of others.

why, I don't know,
stormy

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

Slim_Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a skin flute you can practice on.
look at where the judge mark is, if i judge it does not add with everyone else's mine are above and seperate why?

even under a screen name , it did the same thing, when I used stormy weather and location.

so I am not the one gone wild with judge marks, guess they gave me my own place on the side.
allgood

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

Living by faith wrote:
You know your under a Rapture Warning when the Lord comes back to take His children out of this world when:
The top 5 subjects "Spotlight" on Topix are about filth and wickedness.
1. "The best SEX you ever had was with?"
2. "SEX issues"
3. "Women"
4. "Teacher SEX tape"
5. "Dope dealers drug pushers and drug dealers"
Things people wouldn't even talk about in private a generation back, are now proudly proclaimed and discussed in Public Forums.
Do you hear someone practicing a Trumpet?
heh,sex is awesome!
Blondie

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
Feb 26, 2011
 
Living by faith wrote:
The World is under a Rapture Warning.
The Rapture could happen at any second. For 2000 years we were only under a Rapture WATCH:
Mark 13:32-37
(32) But of that day and that hour knoweth NO MAN, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the Son, but the Father.
(33) Take ye heed, WATCH and pray: for ye know not when the time is.
(34) For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded te porter to WATCH.
(35) WATCH ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the moring:
(36) Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.
(37) And what I say unto you I say unto all, WATCH.
Although the Church has been under a Rapture WATCH for 2000 years, We are now under a RAPTURE WARNING!
We are still to WATCH and Pray but if you are a child of God and backslidden, away from God, out of fellowship with the Lord, or out of the will of God, you had better be getting RIGHT WITH GOD cause your going to be seeing Him very shortly.
Toe to toe
Dancing very close
Barely breathing
Almost comatose
Wall to wall
People hypnotised
And they're stepping lightly
Hang each night in Rapture

Back to back
Sacrailiac
Spineless movement
And a wild attack

Face to face
Sadly solitude
And it's finger popping
Twenty-four hour shopping in Rapture

Fab Five Freddie told me everybody's high
DJ's spinnin' are savin' my mind
Flash is fast, Flash is cool
Francois sez fas, Flashe' no do
And you don't stop, sure shot
Go out to the parking lot
And you get in your car and you drive real far
And you drive all night and then you see a light
And it comes right down and lands on the ground
And out comes a man from Mars
And you try to run but he's got a gun
And he shoots you dead and he eats your head
And then you're in the man from Mars
You go out at night, eatin' cars
You eat Cadillacs, Lincolns too
Mercuries and Subarus
And you don't stop, you keep on eatin' cars
Then, when there's no more cars
You go out at night and eat up bars where the people meet
Face to face, dance cheek to cheek
One to one, man to man
Dance toe to toe
Don't move too slow,'cause the man from Mars
Is through with cars, he's eatin' bars
Yeah, wall to wall, door to door, hall to hall
He's gonna eat 'em all
Rapture, be pure
Take a tour, through the sewer
Don't strain your brain, paint a train
You'll be singin' in the rain
I said don't stop, do punk rock

Well now you see what you wanna be
Just have your party on TV
'Cause the man from Mars won't eat up bars when the TV's on
And now he's gone back up to space
Where he won't have a hassle with the human race
And you hip-hop, and you don't stop
Just blast off, sure shot
'Cause the man from Mars stopped eatin' cars and eatin' bars
And now he only eats guitars, get up!

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

stormy wrote:
<quoted text>
look at where the judge mark is, if i judge it does not add with everyone else's mine are above and seperate why?
even under a screen name , it did the same thing, when I used stormy weather and location.
so I am not the one gone wild with judge marks, guess they gave me my own place on the side.
It will go with everyone else's if you check back.

“HOW YOU LIKE ME NOW???”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
Feb 26, 2011
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Slim_Harpo wrote:
<quoted text>
It will go with everyone else's if you check back.
And this is funny???? Really????

Have a nice day :)
What

Newbern, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
Feb 26, 2011
 
stormy wrote:
no one knows the time , not even the angels in heaven, ONLY GOD ALMIGHTY. When GOD SAYS , GO GET MY BRIDE, ALL THE HEAVENLY HOST ARE READY TO GO, THE LAST TRUMPET SOUNDS OF THE LAST ONES TO ENTER IN.
slim, the inspired word of God says to all generations.
but there will a last generation.
is it because God is pleased what is coming upon earth or displeased?
it says men and women's hearts have become evil as in the days of noah, what is happening , things more than what happened in sodom and gomorrah
is happening in that last generation, that he would have to repent from destroying sodom and gomorrah.
Even GOD'S OWN VERY ELECT WILL BE DECEIVED!
No, hun! The ELECT will stand against Satan and NOT be deceived! They will be the ones NOT believing in the rapture BS. Their minds and hands will be sealed and will be the ones teaching with THE KING in the 1000 years!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 9
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

132 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 14 min WTSenior 140,693
Brian Whitt busted with Meth 32 min happy123 14
What makes people leave a church? 48 min guest 22
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 51 min Bad moon rising 8,045
Diane Moore and Jeff Box 1 hr worried 15
house for rent in the country 1 hr guest 8
Tidwell went crying to the mayor 1 hr The Real Smarty 15
Karen Swifts Husband (Dec '11) 2 hr In2deep 295
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Wow 96,717
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 13 hr The Real Smarty 64
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Dyersburg
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••