#1 Aug 23, 2011
Who is the best divorce lawyer in town?
Mrs Dogood

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Aug 23, 2011
I heard Jason Creasy is pretty good.

United States

#3 Aug 23, 2011
Creasy is the best with no doubt. He is a good friend and a great lawyer. Dont judge him by some of the jealous idiots that will try and bash him on here. I have used him and would use no other person.
guest123456

Tyler, TX

#4 Aug 24, 2011
Guest wrote:
Creasy is the best with no doubt. He is a good friend and a great lawyer. Dont judge him by some of the jealous idiots that will try and bash him on here. I have used him and would use no other person.
Definitely Creasy. You're going to pay more BUT that being said he's worth it.

Jackson, TN

#5 Aug 24, 2011
OK, Renee.
yeee haw

Jackson, TN

#6 Aug 24, 2011
Mrs Dogood wrote:
he represented me in 2009 and got me set free! expensive but good and hott secretary #winning!!!!!!!!!
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Aug 24, 2011
Mrs Dogood wrote:
of course , any man that runs around on his wife would be a good attorney, I hope he begged his wife for forgiveness knows the difference of a woman that loves him and a woman that is a hoe.

Those are on every street corner and these days men queeer hoes too!

It's best to learn how to just say no to evil ways, and love the one vows were made that someone broke.

sometimes you have to knock the devil out of some that don't understand the word no! that just keep on , and don't take no for an answer, that careless of vows of a man and his wife!

it's nothing but a hoe merry go round with some in and around court house, ask ms burns , she knows.
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Aug 24, 2011
guest123456 wrote:
<quoted text>
Definitely Creasy. You're going to pay more BUT that being said he's worth it.
creasy doesn't have time for cases, I asked him to represent me and he said he didn't have time and had to many other cases , so if you get call him and you don't get the same answer i did,

just like kelly had and has the reputation that was most corrupt, and won cases because he was friends of crooked attorneys and judges he won his courts from corrupt people like he was , since he was judge laniers attorney and so was ralph lawson..

No wonder I didn't see justice , on the chase women put me on that sent me back then to him, I didn't know he was judge laniers attorney then, the women at court house just as evil that knew and victims of lanier, told me to tell charles kelly now I know why?

some evil women and men in and around the court house, that was dirty. even more , they were evil doing the work of evil people that they covered for in corruption.

ANY OF YOU WOMEN THEN, ARE YOU STILL FRIENDS WITH TBI AGENT JOHN MHYERS THAT COVERS FOR CORRUPT AND EVIL IN DYER COUNTY TOO?

SHERIFF HOLT AND BIVENS AND MORE EVIL PEOPLE KNOW HIM, AFTER ALL THEY HAVE FALSE REPORTS OF ARREST AND MADE ME A CRIMINAL ON THEIR LIES AND HAD EVIL PEOPLE IN MEDICAL TO BACK THEM UP AND SAY i WAS CRAZY, DRUGGING PEOPLE IS JUST AS EVIL BY SORRY DOCTORS WHEN THEY KNOW WHAT THE DRUGS ARE DOING TO PEOPLE.

SAME DRUGS THAT ARE CAUSING BIRTH DEFECTS IN BABIES THAT WOMEN ARE GIVEN PREGNANT IN THEIR SATANIC EVIL MEDICAL RESEARCH THEY USE POOR AS GUIENEA PIGS FOR!

evil people in power places as evil as satanic worship.

no voice for the poor and uneducated, unless they pull their wool over the eyes of those ignorant to their ways of evil and lies.
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Aug 24, 2011
but I can't get an attorney and they know it!

attorney Lanis Karnes dropped me in case with contractors when attorneys and mr john mhyersof TBI found out an attorney was going to represent me.

what sorry low life person in power has the power when they find out someone that knows the truth of evil here , tells an attorney to not represent me,

That as evil as any citizen of the country can get from people in power because they know truth of people in power , that evil takes all their rights , even board of responsibility and administration of supreme courts over judges cover for evil judges.

I called mr white with board of contractors what he was, he said don't cuss me, I said i am not cussing you, I am calling you what you are.

he laughed because he knew I was telling the truth. evil covers for evil and lies, as roger hughs WITH TBI said, there is no more truth and justice, but he also told a police chief in GEORGIA, that people in TENNESSEE put her through HELL.

DOCTORS TOO!
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Aug 24, 2011
I can't get medical help if I need it, I ask to many questions and provoked to anger because I have told the truth,

death warrant, by ungodly, atheist doctors and those in medical field.
they don't like the truth being told either.

as evil as hitler , is already at work by networks of devils in america, but no one is doing anything. faith without works , evil takes over , but that is all the tares and goats in churches are good for.

attorneys don't like to represent people in truth, they prefer liars and perjury knowing corrupt ways brings them more money.

guilty walk away laughing, mr tom hunt needs to be a victim and he wouldn't use the word in humor , that word is not funny, because women are victims of rape and more and children are victims of molesters and even those sometimes are victims of those in medical field that also lie and cover for their own evil.
yahooo

Lithia, FL

#11 Aug 24, 2011
Good Lord...is there anyone left that stormy doesn't hate? What a sad way to live.\

United States

#12 Aug 24, 2011
stormy wrote:
I can't get medical help if I need it, I ask to many questions and provoked to anger because I have told the truth,
death warrant, by ungodly, atheist doctors and those in medical field.
they don't like the truth being told either.
as evil as hitler , is already at work by networks of devils in america, but no one is doing anything. faith without works , evil takes over , but that is all the tares and goats in churches are good for.
attorneys don't like to represent people in truth, they prefer liars and perjury knowing corrupt ways brings them more money.
guilty walk away laughing, mr tom hunt needs to be a victim and he wouldn't use the word in humor , that word is not funny, because women are victims of rape and more and children are victims of molesters and even those sometimes are victims of those in medical field that also lie and cover for their own evil.
here we go again
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#13 Aug 24, 2011
yahooo wrote:
Good Lord...is there anyone left that stormy doesn't hate? What a sad way to live.\
I agree, I want to leave this place give all that was stolen from me! especially that child took by one of your orgy hoes and a man that almost killed me, and was covered up by george ramsey and people in power and also people in medical here, doctors , people are suppose to trust that are nothing but atheist people and liars too, and I can prove it, IF THERE WAS ONE ATTORNEY IN THIS AREA AND OUT THAT IS NOT IN THE NETWORKS OF EVIL THAT TRULY LIKE TO SEE JUSTICE AND TRUTH WIN IN A COURT ROOM, BECAUSE YOUR SORRY JUDGES HERE DON'T.
the best

Lewisville, TX

#14 Aug 25, 2011
Milly Worley !!!!!!!
Recommend

United States

#15 Aug 25, 2011
I know someone who used Skip Riley and he did a very good job.
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#16 Aug 25, 2011
If any attorney did start representing people in truth, the corrupt would run him out of town.

Attorney Dale Wilson tried his best in a court for me, and even the women at legal aid did not like him for representing me.

We did not win, lanier was behind the bench. but I know when an attorney is doing his best, even against the flow of evil sometimes they would have to fight.

I have no doubt at all, he did his best, but after he represented me, soon he was saying he had to leave and go to another state. he kept in touch with me, at my mother's. I was there off and on she gave me letters he wrote. He was concerned about me, knowing the hell people had put me through here.

Dale was different not like the rest, but I believe he was a good man, i lost contact, back and forth battling trying to for truth and justice and my child then, that would have took any strong person down. NEVER WAS I FIGHTING AGAINST THE LAWS, WHAT I WAS STANDING AGAINST WAS THE CORRUPT AND INJUSTICE AND LIES, FALSE ARREST THAT THEY COVERED UP THE TRUTH WITH ALL PEOPLE IN POWER DID WITH LIES.

Someone in my family told me,that saw my battle, they said they were going to out live me, knowing that what I was going through kills people, I said that was my baby, took in corruption conspiracies , schemes and perjury, lies told by people in power to cover the truth. I told them I had no choice but to fight.

If such an attorney ever comes forth in this county with fighting for people in truth, they will have one of the biggest battles ever fought in a spiritual battle, even greater than mine.
That one will be known as an honorable and just judge , no one has that yet!
That will be a first for dyer county. because all hell will come against them if they don't have support of the good not from the packs of evil that have always run this area and other areas surrounding dyer county as corrupt.,
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Aug 25, 2011
the best wrote:
Milly Worley !!!!!!!
she won't even answer her phone or messages left on her recorder. no she is not a GOOD ATTORNEY.

if all she wants to represent are people that want to get by with crimes, that's not what i call good.

when corrupt tells you of an attorney that attorney will stab you in the back in court, I have seen lawyers in court, and I know some could be good if they stayed away from corrupt.

judges should especially, not conspire and scheme to do evil and rule in favor of evil over truth.
stormy

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Aug 25, 2011
yahooo wrote:
There are some people I like, but won't tell you who they are.

I hate evil people! and evil ways! DON'T YOU?

NOT TOO MANY LEFT THAT ARE PEOPLE TO ASSOCIATE WITH, ISN'T THAT WHAT THE WORD OF GOD ALSO SAYS IN THE LAST DAYS AND ABOUT AN EVIL GENERATION. MOST SERVE EVIL WAYS NO PART OF GOD AT ALL.

I LIVE THE WAY MOST OF THE ELDERLY THESE DAYS LIVE, i DON'T HAVE FAMILY HERE, SO WHAT DO EXPECT?

I AM NOT INTO DRUGS , DRUNKS AND CRIMES AND PERVERTS, AND EVIL WAYS, SO I AM CONTENT WITH TELLING THE TRUTH, AS MOST ELDERLY THEIR HEALTH IS NOT LIKE IT USE TO BE. SOME TIMES BECAUSE OF EVIL IN MEDICAL PROF. AMD RESEARCH THAT HAVE DONE THEIR EVIL AND GOT RICH.

i DON'T WANT TO PREACH, NOT TODAY!
Blocker

Dyersburg, TN

#19 Aug 25, 2011
Guest wrote:
Is this Jason?
Clue

Dyersburg, TN

#20 Aug 25, 2011
Now, Stormy, quit being slanderous and mean. That is not Christian-like. Remember what I just told you? Okay, here's the reminder:

Stormy should get off Topix. It is a vile addiction, Stormy. You should not be on here bad-mouthing this and that and throwing your opinion around here and there AND AT LENGTH! You should not want to be the center of all the gossip in Dyersburg! I would think that someone as self-righteous as you would have her nose in the Bible all the time, minding her own business, and gleefully waiting on judgment day! Lord, have mercy. Can I get an Amen?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 8 min guest 8,965
Every true christian should be offended, in Dye... (Mar '09) 1 hr modernman 627
Doug Robertson Police Chief at Newbern 1 hr Just me 29
methheads on kist street and the alley with the... 1 hr 8ball 3
so 1 hr citizen 4
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr Dawg 101,299
FOE mikki bell 2 hr Guest 3

Flood Warning for Dyer County was issued at April 19 at 11:51AM CDT

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]