United States

#1 Jan 28, 2013
what dr can give penis extensions ?

Ripley, TN

#2 Jan 28, 2013
Got tired of your 1/2" huh?

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2013
I jus wanna be normal

Tucker, GA

#4 Jan 29, 2013
No docs around here im sure but if by chance u came across one ..dont use them. Memphis plastic surgeons. Nashville even better. Although Florida is the capital for plastic surgery. Including the enhancement ur seeking. Do ur research on what ever doc u choose. U can lose use of ur lower fellow due to botched surgery!!! Be careful. The cost is on up there depending which way u silicon spears added on each side of the penis....another option is having a pump placed that pumps up the penis...not the pumps u can buy that is suppose to make an increase in size. This pump is placed through surgery.

Ripley, TN

#5 Jan 30, 2013
Jerome wrote:
I jus wanna be normal
Anybody who gets on Topix and creates a thread like this is far from normal. This is just an idiot trying to be funny, which he's not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is chick fil a making anyone else sick? (Mar '12) 16 min Kayceesprite 204
Murderer on mobile patrol 46 min guest 9
Browning st what is going on, police everywhere 1 hr paptest 9
Karen Swifts murderer arrested 2 hr Justice 4
Okeena pool closed forever? 3 hr Guest 7
NWA Midsouth 5 hr Pizza Pizza 4
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 8 hr Dawg 105,680
Wreck on Highway between dyersburg and Newbern 9 hr justahorriblethought 24
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages