4 people shot at sun products last ni...

4 people shot at sun products last night!

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

anon

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jul 30, 2012
apparently shortly after getting fired, Derek smith snuck into the plant behind some employees and started firing shots around 9 pm. 4 people were shot. Derek was a victim of bullying and the bullying only intensified after he attempted to get a coworker in trouble by taking a picture of the worker sleeping on the floor while on the clock. he showed the picture to the boss but it backfired and he got bullied harder after everyone found out. he got fired for making the threat and finally followed through with it last night. sad.
interested person

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Jul 30, 2012
Who got shot? What happened to him?
guest 1208

Humboldt, TN

#3 Jul 30, 2012
Stop lying no one @ sun got shot

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jul 30, 2012
So not only is Derek a coward, but a little crybaby tattletale also.

Call, TX

#5 Jul 30, 2012
I don't believe that crap. If that was true it would be all over town by now
guest 1208

Humboldt, TN

#6 Jul 30, 2012
I'm a temp & everything wuz fine dis morn
anon

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Jul 30, 2012
he brought a nerf gun and a super soaker. all it did was p1ss them off and the whooped his a##
justice

Martin, TN

#8 Jul 30, 2012
there is a bully out there they need to talk to all the workers out there . he been told on srveral times .but bosses keep covering it up . the bosses needs to do there jobs before someone gets hurt
bogus

United States

#9 Jul 30, 2012
dereck stop whinning nobody bullied u. you were respected until u turned into a wannabe snitch. real smart way to get friends dummy
Live and Let Live

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Jul 30, 2012
anon wrote:
apparently shortly after getting fired, Derek smith snuck into the plant behind some employees and started firing shots around 9 pm. 4 people were shot. Derek was a victim of bullying and the bullying only intensified after he attempted to get a coworker in trouble by taking a picture of the worker sleeping on the floor while on the clock. he showed the picture to the boss but it backfired and he got bullied harder after everyone found out. he got fired for making the threat and finally followed through with it last night. sad.
You know that your IP address can be traced and you can be sued for making statements like this.....don't you??
anon

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Jul 30, 2012
Live and Let Live wrote:
<quoted text>
You know that your IP address can be traced and you can be sued for making statements like this.....don't you??
there's more than one person with the united states location genius.
Live and Let Live

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Jul 30, 2012
anon wrote:
<quoted text>there's more than one person with the united states location genius.
So you are reading (and created) both posts....because I made this statement in the other post....not here...
Mama said stupid is as stupid does!!!
Honey

Martin, TN

#13 Jul 30, 2012
Live and Let Live wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are reading (and created) both posts....because I made this statement in the other post....not here...
Mama said stupid is as stupid does!!!
Ha Ha Ha....Get em, Live and Let live! I've been noticing the same sh!t myself! I think they have a phone from California and Arkansas too! I see the same dumbazz mistakes all of the time. One troll, no waiting!
Live and Let Live hush

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Jul 31, 2012
Live and Let Live wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are an idiot, don't you?

Humboldt, TN

#15 Jul 31, 2012
sound like the childres man might be the bully? dont trust him for anything for he will screw you over real quick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CVC pharmacy 22 min Passing through 2
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 22 min Queue 105,520
What happened in newbern? 3 hr Concerned 1
State probation 6 hr SSS 5
Car break-ins and burglaries 7 hr guest 3
Word game: keep a word, drop a word (Jun '14) 9 hr Early riser 285
add a word drop a word (Feb '14) 9 hr Early riser 1,282
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages