Citizen

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Jan 15, 2012
What ever happened to Dyersburg getting a Crackerbarrel? It was supposed to be across from Radio Rd where Lake Rd turns into Hwy 78. Heard that for years and now...nothing.

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Jan 15, 2012
The Mayor has decided it would be best for the City of Dyersburg to manage the airport, and lease (give) the airport restaurant opersations to Mary Lou.

He figures the taxpayers would not know, and he and his fat buddies would have a place to go for free meals.

I believe Crackerbarrel started as a pipe dream pulled out of former mayor raveoli.

Dyersbrug is nothing more than a town of dreams and dumbasses.

If you want something nice, move to Jacson. We have it all.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3 Jan 15, 2012
Cracker Barrel deal was killed when TDOT would not move a fence along I-155 to provide space for the lot they wanted to use.. amongst other factors.

Dyersburg, TN

#4 Jan 15, 2012
RealistDC wrote:
Cracker Barrel deal was killed when TDOT would not move a fence along I-155 to provide space for the lot they wanted to use.. amongst other factors.
Yea right your bullshit excuse wont fly. How come a scrapyard can locate next to the highway and a junkyard in hall next to the highway.

You're saying a fence. DO you know how stupid you sound?

You must be one of those Holden twinkie supporters.
TDONT

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Jan 15, 2012
RealistDC wrote:
You are incorrect my friend. I was par tof the fencing crew. We moved it. They did not want to move here because poeple in Dyersburg do not support local business.
emanon

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Jan 15, 2012
TDONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are incorrect my friend. I was par tof the fencing crew. We moved it. They did not want to move here because poeple in Dyersburg do not support local business.
Catfish gallery, Captain D's, Crusiers....All out of business....Sweet Peppers will be next. no way Cracker Barrel would EVER come to this town. Oh, and Gus's never reopened after the flood did they?
ummmmmmm

Murray, KY

#7 Jan 15, 2012
RealistDC wrote:
OOPs guest told ou realistic DC...

Location hidden

#8 Feb 5, 2012
Ahem, I provide proof, from 10 years ago.

http://www.stategazette.com/story/1027417.htm...

"but the entire development appeared to be washed up in January when the Tennessee Department of Transportation refused to move an easement fence about four feet along Highway 78. "

Haters.

Location hidden

#9 Feb 5, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea right your bullshit excuse wont fly. How come a scrapyard can locate next to the highway and a junkyard in hall next to the highway.
You're saying a fence. DO you know how stupid you sound?
You must be one of those Holden twinkie supporters.
See my post above, ya know, proof from a semi-legit news source.

Hater. Can't even post under a name other than Guest.
ez

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Feb 5, 2012
Cracker barrel will be in union city because the city offered to pay for the land building and construction costs. That is what we should be doing here in d burg. And by the way sweet peppers is doing just fine. If you want to know just go to city hall and look at the public records for there business. It is no secret how each business does here in d burg it is public record.
LL

United States

#11 Feb 6, 2012
ez wrote:
Cracker barrel will be in union city because the city offered to pay for the land building and construction costs. That is what we should be doing here in d burg. And by the way sweet peppers is doing just fine. If you want to know just go to city hall and look at the public records for there business. It is no secret how each business does here in d burg it is public record.
Might end up paying off for UC if it brings their city more revenue...

Tipton, TN

#12 Feb 6, 2012
Nothing should come here to Dyersburg.. This town in a hole full of mindless leaders..
Joe

Williamsburg, KY

#13 Feb 6, 2012
TDONT wrote:
<quoted text>
people of Dyersburg do good to support their families... look around man, you all work for the state. the rest work for some low paying sh!t job with 0 future and a lucky few have a decent job heading up some factory which the chineese are doing everything they can to undermine.its too bad everybody cant be a tax leech, then we would support local business , we just have to keep paying enormous grocery bills. this town is a joke . always has been always will be.
whoever

United States

#14 Mar 23, 2013
.......and we have a Cracker Barrel.
Just saying

Bells, TN

#15 Apr 7, 2015
It's the worst Cracker Barrel. Food is ok, but the service is awful!
Thumper

United States

#16 Apr 7, 2015
The service in dyersburg has sucked for years people don't care. We get a new place and people jump from one place to another and are excited for the new opportunity for a while then all the hook ups and don't give a shit attitudes start and service goes to shit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Female Weiner Dog Missing 1 hr So Worried About Dog 1
Love is.... 3 hr a rose for you 77
forging scrips 3 hr cabby jones 1
Kevin Mitchell and his crack head 3 hr Geez 2
recommendations on a good nightclub 4 hr nstagator 15
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 4 hr mayor of my business 9,103
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr Guest 102,791

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]