First Prev
of 5
Next Last
guest

Jackson, TN

#87 Sep 27, 2010
Your brother gives you good advice.. All you were doing was digging his hole deeper....
mtyson

Martin, TN

#88 Sep 28, 2010
if you have to eat the boloney i am referring to you want give a damn how its spelled !!
millertime

Waterloo, Canada

#89 Sep 28, 2010
mtyson wrote:
if you have to eat the boloney i am referring to you want give a damn how its spelled !!
hey dude! Pop another top and go to bed please...ya lost me on this one!
guest

Jackson, TN

#90 Sep 28, 2010
Nikki is trash if you ask me.....she was engaged to Blake.....then jumped right out of that relationship and got married to Dustin....then you hear that they are getting a divorce and one week later she is seeing this other guy???? That has to tell you something there.....And as far as Danny....He is a good guy and he was just doing his job so maybe if your brother wasn't so stupid and did what he did then this would not be a big ordeal...
There There

Martin, TN

#92 Sep 28, 2010
steer away from these rocks, we'd be a walking disaster
duh

Sioux City, IA

#93 Sep 28, 2010
well that obviously means she was trying to mess with him getting her back up plan ready before she decided she wanted a divorce. Probably makin sure he would actually want her before she left. Obviously the girl can't have an empty bed. But Jacob can't really have one either////so../ I know jacob so i won't down em too much i feel mostly sorry for him and ems daughter. but knowing jacob and how he is about ex's. He still puts his penis in or around the hole that pushed his daughter out.(unless it was a c section)and
knowing her/ im sure she lets him because she is scandelous and caniving and doesn't like losing..The bed hopper(Nikki) is getting whats coming to her one way or the other. I would be willing to bet my left nut on that that girl dont' mean shit to him when she walks out of his bedroom. HEY..everybody needs a rebound though. My solution to this problem would be Dustin fuck the baby mamas brains agaist the wall. You will get the reaction and revenge you want to get from jacob. Run though because he might come after you with some kind of sharp object if he finds out, OH OR WELL RUN YOU OVER.
wrong again

Jackson, TN

#94 Sep 28, 2010
To the big brother; I proved I know how to use a thesaurus, not a dictionary, that is if I were trying to prove anything. I use words like "garrulous" and such on a daily basis. You may be done posting, but I bet ya you're not done reading'em!
wow to brandon

Beech Bluff, TN

#95 Sep 28, 2010
BWA wrote:
<quoted text>
My BROTHER is MY FAMILY, and putting MY ADDRESS on the news and in the paper is simply opening my family to vulnerability. And when I spoke of money, I was simply defending the statement that I was poor trailer trash or a skank. I will not bragg, but I will state the facts to prove that I am not something you say that I am. And yes, I am very proud of the educated, or as you call it, "educaeted" people in my family, and we worked hard and paid thousands upon thousands of dollars to become "educaeted". So don't hate on me because I defended these statements by simply deeming them untrue. And be it 1 or 10 people in my family, if they have been slandered and made out to seem like some evil person that they are not, you better believe that at all costs I will go to bat for them, In my family and from my neck of the woods we stick together, and we call a dog a dog. Share victory, share defeat, that is the motto of a true close knit FAMILY, and I know that if anyone ever tried to hang me just because they didn't like me, my FAMILY would do the same. I am simply exposing things for what they are, some call it dumb, some call it noble, I call it FAMILY!!!
If the family is so close where is allthe rest of them on here defending him and arguing like there is no tomorrow. Haven't you figured out this is the #1 site for drama. You are walking into a crap load of CRAP even posting on here wasting your time Brandon. Please just STOP and breath. Justice will be done either way. I am sure the principle acted crazy from other ppl's posts BUT he put Children's lives AT STAKE. You keep saying he lost his temper and he acted foolishly....do you have a clue how many people have been killed over somebody "acting foolish"..whether on the road or in a heated argument involving a weapon. PLUS there were CHILDREN in danger..not just two adults brawling There is NO excuse for him storming off that parking lot simply because a "woman" was yelling at him. Has he never been yelled at by a woman??? Petrie is a friend and I have heard him go off on someone simply for speeding with a child in the car and that is much different than possibly takin a chance on running over and killing one. WOW. You are over reacting bigtime and need to realize that baby brother has consequences for his actions like everyone else in the world.
stupid Jacob

Beech Bluff, TN

#96 Sep 28, 2010
SickofYourWhinning wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's just that some folks finally figure out they're wrong. You know the worst part of an argument is when you finally figure out you're wrong. And in this case, the brother is wrong and the other brother is stupid for keeping the controversy going. You are not helping matters, you're just pissing off the wrong people.
Now I know when this thing finally ends and your brother walks away with 200 hours of community service and a fine you will be on here telling everybody that your plans worked. But that is just the way the system works, they charge you with all kinds of things and scare the crap out of you, then they let you plea bargain to lessor charges and you're happy....but you still lost.
When this is all over your brother won't be charged with a felony, but he is sweating blood right now....as he should be. Speeding around on a school parking lot, backing fast, reckless driving, those all should be enough to get him in big trouble. Then you come along and blame everyone else....it's the principals fault, it's the law's fault, everyone had in it for us, nobody likes us.
Suck it up, he did the crime, he'll do the time. Probably a lot less than he deserves but he'll sure be able to think straighter the next time this happens.
AMEN!!! My baby is 6 years old and I will be glad to say he deserves PUNISHMENT for what he pulled. You can let you temper flare and your emotions run wild all they want to but you run over someone's baby and kill them and see what you get. ROAST HIM!!!! He is full of poop this ain't Some big crime spree town he knew good and well that boy was misplaced but in NO HARM... WE don't live in that kind of place. He was safe in he school right where they keep them until they are picked up! Get him good. If my child went to that school he would be on my LIST!!!!!
COWARDS

Mayville, MI

#97 Sep 29, 2010
Well we will just see how it all plays out in court, and for the Guy talking about the sharp object and Niki, I know who you are...just sayin ...you were a punk back then and you are a punk now, you all have problems with people but nobody has the nuts to tell them to their face, want to run your mouth anonymously behind a computer screen, if people were as brave in the real world as they are on their fat asses at home, maybe there wouldn't be so many fake ass people around here. Food for thought: If you think that you are man enough to say something, then at least be man enough to OWN it. Jacob did not want to hurt that lady, yes, he may have been mad and could have handled it better, but he wouldn't hurt her. And as far as the kids go, didn't this happen at like 3:30? I know it takes just one, but you people are acting like there were kids everywhere, but at 3:30, there might be 5 kids left at that school. You all want to talk about "what if", well I know Jacob, and had there been children around, he wouldn't have sped off, yall may not know Jacob, but he LOVES children and would never dream of hurting one.
doug93

Sioux City, IA

#98 Sep 29, 2010
duh wrote:
well that obviously means she was trying to mess with him getting her back up plan ready before she decided she wanted a divorce. Probably makin sure he would actually want her before she left. Obviously the girl can't have an empty bed. But Jacob can't really have one either////so../ I know jacob so i won't down em too much i feel mostly sorry for him and ems daughter. but knowing jacob and how he is about ex's. He still puts his penis in or around the hole that pushed his daughter out.(unless it was a c section)and
knowing her/ im sure she lets him because she is scandelous and caniving and doesn't like losing..The bed hopper(Nikki) is getting whats coming to her one way or the other. I would be willing to bet my left nut on that that girl dont' mean shit to him when she walks out of his bedroom. HEY..everybody needs a rebound though. My solution to this problem would be Dustin fuck the baby mamas brains agaist the wall. You will get the reaction and revenge you want to get from jacob. Run though because he might come after you with some kind of sharp object if he finds out, OH OR WELL RUN YOU OVER.
Thats exactly what i was thinking. If he really wanted to get revenge on him or "get back at him", he should just date Emily. She doesn't seem like on here she has hard feelings but she could just be defending Jacob for her daughters sake. Your suppose to hit them where they hurt you if you really want to get back at them. In jail or not, they will still be together! jus sayin
guest

United States

#99 Feb 9, 2013
He needs to quit pulling people over all the time for bogus reasons and then interrogating them like they're criminals or hiding something.
Huh

Millington, TN

#100 Feb 9, 2013
Jacob who?
LAW

Martin, TN

#101 Feb 9, 2013
I love how certain people get on topix and run their mouth about law enforcement. Have you ever heard of a routine traffic stop? Further more if you didn't have anything to hide then what's the big deal? Danny Petrie is a good guy, he risks his life everyday to protect society. If you think you can do a better job then clean your record up and put put yourself through school. Law enforcement put up with and deal with alot of bs. It is really embarassing to read some of the threads people in this county posts. Learn to be more humble and be carefull what you say in a vulnerable moment. No one is perfect but please learn to respect those who risk their life to protect yours while your on this website blasting them.
seriously

United States

#102 Feb 10, 2013
"...I have a college degree... I'm college educated, so I know EVERYTHING!" wonk wonk waaaaa! All of you ppl throwing your degree's around and up in evryones faces on topix (of all places) needa go back 2 school and get a degree in 'I'm not a douche 101'. You all sound like a ton of idiots! And yes, of course, I have a degree as well but who gives a damn! Doesn't mean I know it all and tht I'm in a position 2 tell others how 2 live their lives now does it! All of u need 2 grow up!
fvfv

Dyersburg, TN

#104 Feb 11, 2013
guest wrote:
He needs to quit pulling people over all the time for bogus reasons and then interrogating them like they're criminals or hiding something.
What would you call "bogus reasons?" If you are in violation of the laws of the great state of Tennessee and get stopped while operating a vehicle within the boundarys of his jurisdiction then I would expect law enforcement to do their job. That it what the taxpayers are actually paying for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Attorneys 55 min Who 13
Christie Sisk 56 min PaperPlanes 1
Finders keepers 1 hr Lam 20
Bad rental houses 2 hr Infamous 1
Trump Just Botched Another Yemen Raid, US Soldi... 2 hr Wall specialist 6
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 3 hr Impulse 5,054
Not always so rosy in Dburg 3 hr Impulse 10
rough country 5 hr i work there 33

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages