Yo Momma
happilygay

Sioux City, IA

#3 Sep 22, 2010
Yep know just bout all of them....why?
happilygay

Sioux City, IA

#5 Sep 22, 2010
Be careful honey thats all i can say ...Lots of weirdos in dyer co. may i ask who u are... may know ya :)I would put my email on here but agin LOTS of weirdos lol and has my name in it.Dont wanna put that kind of info on topix ya know....
happilygay

Sioux City, IA

#6 Sep 22, 2010
and im sure u dont either lol dont know how we could talk without disclosein anything personal....

Sioux City, IA

#7 Sep 23, 2010
My husband and I are looking for a bi sexual woman for a polyamorous relationship. Not just a 3sum an actual caring relationship. It's like hunting for a unicorn!:)

“Peto of Verum”

Since: Sep 09

Delay is preferable to error.

#8 Sep 23, 2010
I'm not sure if you're all slow or whatever, but when you sign up in Topix, you get a personal and private message area where you can contact other members on the service.

There adult oriented websites for this kind of interaction.

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Sep 23, 2010
I think you guys would do better going by Wal-Mart with a big sign.
butitwasfun

Gadsden, TN

#10 Sep 23, 2010
Yeah....

Keep on havin all that fun....

http://www.reuters.com/article/idCNN231562372...

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#11 Sep 24, 2010
butitwasfun wrote:
Yeah....
Keep on havin all that fun....
http://www.reuters.com/article/idCNN231562372...
I say let the gay men kill themselves off. That will work for me. Now the Bi-sexual men do pose a problem. Just remember that you don't know where the next woman that you sleep with has been. And hope that the Bi-sexuals go all the way gay.
michelle roy

Sioux City, IA

#12 Sep 24, 2010
Hellbilly1 ....yep IQ of an inch worm ...lol u cant seem to stop pokein ur nose where it dont belong ...the karma fairy needs to pay u a visit huh...?

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#13 Sep 24, 2010
michelle roy wrote:
Hellbilly1 ....yep IQ of an inch worm ...lol u cant seem to stop pokein ur nose where it dont belong ...the karma fairy needs to pay u a visit huh...?
I bet you still believe in Santa Clause, tooth fairy, and God too.
Ms Friend

Raymond, MS

#14 Sep 24, 2010
Hellbilly...it sounds like you'd go either way... I mean, you are on here discussing this subject, so it must mean you know about it. If you trashing it, it must mean you have been hurt by your big ole beaufriend...we are really sorry about your pain...

Have a great day! ; )

Since: Jun 11

Fremont, CA

#16 Jul 18, 2011
==bigbisexual com==
It's the largest and best club for seeking bisexual and bicurious singles and couples.It also features certified singles and verified beautiful women.What's the most important is:you can meet the one who you're looking for!!!GO and have a try.
sam

Hornsby, TN

#17 Jul 18, 2011
Hellbilly 1 wrote:
<quoted text>I bet you still believe in Santa Clause, tooth fairy, and God too.
i cant wate till santa claws coms this year. i hop he brings me sum good presints.
ROD78

Sioux City, IA

#18 Jul 18, 2011
Wow how ignorant can you people be? I guess the earth just popped up out of nowhere huh? How does the human body have a soul in it? There is either good or evil nothing in between. We all will have to face God one day and pay for what we have sewn! Think about this though! If everybody on earth turned gay then it would be the end of humanity! Everybody being bisexual would be different of course! Why do you think that there are two sexes? I just can't stand it pushed down my throat with all the media! Keep it to yourselves because I could less care if someone is or not! If you really want to be different then be yourself. Also don't give me that crap that you were born gay because that is a cop out! Little babies are innocent you choose to be that way!
Whatever

Madison, MS

#20 Jul 19, 2011
ROD78 wrote:
Wow how ignorant can you people be? I guess the earth just popped up out of nowhere huh? How does the human body have a soul in it? There is either good or evil nothing in between. We all will have to face God one day and pay for what we have sewn! Think about this though! If everybody on earth turned gay then it would be the end of humanity! Everybody being bisexual would be different of course! Why do you think that there are two sexes? I just can't stand it pushed down my throat with all the media! Keep it to yourselves because I could less care if someone is or not! If you really want to be different then be yourself. Also don't give me that crap that you were born gay because that is a cop out! Little babies are innocent you choose to be that way!
if you don't like it then why you on here talking about it. Mind ya business.

Since: Mar 09

Truth or Consequences, NM

#21 Jul 19, 2011
ROD78 wrote:
As dumb as someone who believes in fairy tales.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#24 Jul 19, 2011
Dr Asstomouths dad wrote:
<quoted text>And you believe that your not gay? You dumbas$$, only you can wish people to die? Only still on that crackmeth, up unreals a$$! Now why do you back unreal for? Another question without your a$$ on crackmeth, why do you want people to die for? Dumbass!
Death is a good way to get rid of dumbasses like yourself.

Hellbilly 1

Location hidden

#26 Jul 20, 2011
Dr Asstomouths dad wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for making me out on a pedastal! I'm famous! Thanks to you!
Only in your own mind. Pathetic if ya ask me. There are therapies that can help you with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dyersburg Pediatric Dentistry 18 min Mommyof2 6
Randall Capps not responsible for Amanda Capps det 40 min Randall lee 1
Not ONE (1) Mexican in court in Dyer County 2 hr carlos juana 5
White lives, black lives 2 hr bob 10
Curious 2 hr bob 6
Karen Swift/ Phil Bivens 3 hr Back at you 148
Help with Christmas 4 hr REDS don t care 23

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance