First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Sioux City, IA

#1 Nov 11, 2012
who was that got in a fight out there over the weekend heard about it was any one hurt
guest

South Sioux City, NE

#4 Nov 11, 2012
i think when 3 people jump 1 person that is sorry as hell. Fair is one on one. But apparantly they dont dont think they can win. But this is such an unfair way to fight.
Bad Gas

Keller, TX

#5 Nov 14, 2012
guest wrote:
i think when 3 people jump 1 person that is sorry as hell. Fair is one on one. But apparantly they dont dont think they can win. But this is such an unfair way to fight.
Yea, its about as bas as cutting a terrible smelling and silent fart in church and not owning up to it.
lala

United States

#6 Nov 14, 2012
So who was the girl that got jumped?3180
guest

Sioux City, IA

#8 Dec 3, 2012
bitch got it comin wrote:
a really close friend of mine michelle k was the one who got jumped and best believe little miss k.p better watch her ass cause she's done messed with the wrong one and im absoultly possitive that white trash hoe gets exactly whats coming to her
....and you are calling her a white trash hoe? lmao, you stupid rednecks never grow up do you. Hang out at a bar, get beat up, then friends come to avenge the beatdown. Yeah, she is the white trash hoe, LOL.
laughing

Keller, TX

#9 Dec 3, 2012
How lame our town is
guest

South Sioux City, NE

#10 Dec 4, 2012
I have to agree if you cant win a fight one on one or without coming up and facing the person then you are sorry as hell. If someone comes up and hits you in the back of the neck and you arent expecting it that is the same as 3 people attacking one person. That is a total cowards way I am sorry.
guest

Maury City, TN

#11 Dec 4, 2012
Only good for nothing people go to bars.
guest

Sioux City, IA

#12 Dec 4, 2012
yep
iseenit

United States

#13 Dec 5, 2012
Kp whooped her by herself... I seen it myself.. To bad michelle jusy cant fight... She wanna say she got jumped cus that face was messed up.. Haha!!!
guest

South Sioux City, NE

#14 Dec 6, 2012
Well I hate to see anyone fight and get messed up. I think personally being adults there are other ways to deal with things. And when you mess someone up remember Karma is bad.
Dont Knock It

Sioux City, IA

#15 Dec 8, 2012
Just take her home and lick her womb it will be all better.
curious

Boise, ID

#16 Dec 10, 2012
keep hearin all ppl friends with this michelle girl say she got jumped but weren't there or they would of helped then ppl there say kp done it all by herself that michelle just got whooped n dont want admit even the guy michelle was with that night brandon said kendra whooped michelle.. if kendra jumped michelle why i just keep seeing kendras name who were the other 2.. hhhmmm exactly NOBODY! michelle jus got whooped n cant admit it hey u win some n u loose some.. must say michelle lost that one..(I SEEN IT) N personally wasnt on either sides
nasty

Sioux City, IA

#17 Dec 12, 2012
michelle who?
I KNO

Martin, TN

#18 Dec 12, 2012
Michelle King
dude

Dyersburg, TN

#21 Dec 13, 2012
nah... they just act a little black
Haha

Sioux City, IA

#22 Dec 13, 2012
After reading some of the responses here I'm surprised many of you even know how to use a f*cking computer.

I mean, 9% of the people who write on this actually make sense, the other 91% don't know what the f*ck a comma is.
RE-MATCH

Boise, ID

#23 Dec 16, 2012
when is the rematch,i think little ms k.p. needs her ass handed 2 her
beleive it

Medina, TN

#24 Dec 18, 2012
I would pay good money ro see that rematch
beleive it

United States

#25 Dec 18, 2012
I hope that girl that beat her ass was smart enough to wash that blood off with some bleach

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dum 8 min pixie 130
again if you have been involved in a on again o... 1 hr pixie 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr Queue 105,827
who is cheryal pucket 1 hr pixie 6
Tire and repair stores 2 hr Jimmie 5
define open marriage 2 hr pixie 20
who do you miss? (Nov '15) 2 hr pixie 147

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages