heather

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2013
i have 3 boys and 1 girl left. purebred pitbull puppies. parents on site. 50 dollars. txt 731 377 60 10 for more info and pix.
who would ever guess

United States

#2 Feb 21, 2013
Throw them in the wood chipper!!!

United States

#3 Feb 21, 2013
who would ever guess wrote:
Throw them in the wood chipper!!!
It sure is better than what most people probably want them for. They're better off dead.
yeah

United States

#4 Feb 21, 2013
She tried to charge me 350.00 for a male with no papers. Claims she gave 2 grand for the dad. Seems like she should've got a jar of vaseline too when she bought him because he doesn't have papers and he looks like he is half lab. Sure doesnt look like a southern pride blue.
heather

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Lmao first off ..... i will provide proof of papers to whoever if they want to see them. i have papers on my female too. as far as the price, i dropped the price bc my female ended up having an infection due to all the milk in the lower breasts. therefore i am trying to get them homes asap as it is too hard soaking her 5 times a day in a medicated solution along with medicine 5 times a day. and then cleaning up after the puppies it was too overwhelming. i dont give a rats a$$ of what you think about my dog. he is far from a mutt. and if you wanna talk crap i can give you my address. or hey ill be in the mall parking lot selling 3 of the puppies between 1 and 130 and will have both parents with me you stupid cun!. i have no shame in my dogs. as a matter of fact im glad your nasty hick a$$ didnt get one because im sure it wouldve ended up in the pound. why the heck would i paper the puppies and then sell them cheap? the father is a southern pride blue gator. he was born in baton rouge louisiana.. i am more then happy to provide proof to anyone interested. then again i only have one left after saturday therefore i wont have to. but if you would like to see my dogs in person ill be in a nissan altima at the mall parked by close to the arbys parking lot. i will have a blue puppy a blue fawn with white puppy and a buckskin blue and both parents in the car. try talking sh!t in person. i back my stuff up. oh and the one that is left is pick of the litter. ive been offered over 500 for him un papered, im keeping him. all of the puppies are sold so no txts please to anyone else who was interested. thankyou and have a great day..

remember ill be there at the mall sat 1-130 beige nissan altima 97 model. itll be me my husband and my purebred dogs.
who would ever guess

United States

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Pits and "all" like dogs should be banned... forever.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 46 min Dawg 101,385
are your pants on fire? 1 hr oh what a tangled... 21
God is Great (Aug '14) 1 hr Preacher 2,513
Get ready, mill town!! 2 hr blah 6
God Hates Ethiopia Zephaniah 2:12-15 (Jul '10) 3 hr Stick it in 13
milltown 3 hr Nelly Nell 52
disability fraud 4 hr cucklebur 13
fired from ermco for no reason 8 hr guest 7
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search