why cant a married woman make her min...

why cant a married woman make her mind up???

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
jddogg

Benton, AR

#1 Dec 31, 2011
Married woman who cheat on there husbands and says they don't love him but she won't leave him either WTF.

United States

#2 Dec 31, 2011
I do that all the time.

Jackson, TN

#3 Dec 31, 2011
I do it all time too and you men are so stupid you fall for it everytime. WTF!

United States

#4 Dec 31, 2011
Lmao
da_truth

United States

#5 Dec 31, 2011
jddogg wrote:
Married woman who cheat on there husbands and says they don't love him but she won't leave him either WTF.
FOR HIS $$$$$$$$$! IF U WANT A MARRIED WOMAN TO LEAVE HER HUSBAND make sure u have a JOB, sum MONEY, a HOUSE, a CAR

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#6 Dec 31, 2011
Maybe you need to meet a single woman....just saying. If she cheats on him she will cheat on you. One main reason im single the idiot azzz boy girl game.
jddogg

United States

#7 Jan 1, 2012
I love this woman,she say she loves me and tellin her husband to leave but he won't he want thank I gettin plyd tired of havin to prove my self to evrybdy
jddogg

United States

#8 Jan 1, 2012
She sleepin with both us. Go to bed with him.gets out Then comes stays with me

Location hidden

#9 Jan 1, 2012
jddogg wrote:
She sleepin with both us. Go to bed with him.gets out Then comes stays with me
She is only doing this because you are allowing her to do it. Why would you want a woman who can sleep with two men? Sweetheart take it from me she is not worth it. Find yourself a good woman. The good ones know how to be with just one man.

Location hidden

#10 Jan 1, 2012
jddogg wrote:
I love this woman,she say she loves me and tellin her husband to leave but he won't he want thank I gettin plyd tired of havin to prove my self to evrybdy

She tells you she has told the husband to leave? Have you talked to the husband yourself? Sounds like a mind game to me.Sounds like your being played and so is the husband.
jddogg

United States

#11 Jan 1, 2012
I'm gettin mine from her and anothn to but I wont her only and him outha pic.
jddogg

United States

#12 Jan 3, 2012
Fck it least I gots the other un whn. She not here
well

United States

#13 Jan 3, 2012
This is the most ridiculous made up crap I've ever heard. Just hacked this and am shocked to find out who it is. Way to go "husband" for dreaming this up. This should be the other wag around. The "husband" is the one with more than one ho dawg on the side.

Location hidden

#14 Jan 3, 2012
Hacked it? Or came across it?
wow you are right

Humboldt, TN

#15 Jan 3, 2012
hey well yeah you just found what i did in that code line didnt you? i will just say its a dyersburg man and hes not from canada or texas. tainted goods i am still tracing on.
well

United States

#16 Jan 3, 2012
Love the Canada or Texas comment. Thanks Dawg, I will let wifey know who it is. If you're not too busy, can you run 3rd level trace on tainted goods? She's a real horn dog on here begging for a sugar daddy in December. Its like finding a horney tree in the Forrest. I'm sure the Forrest is right though.

Location hidden

#17 Jan 3, 2012
well wrote:
Love the Canada or Texas comment. Thanks Dawg, I will let wifey know who it is. If you're not too busy, can you run 3rd level trace on tainted goods? She's a real horn dog on here begging for a sugar daddy in December. Its like finding a horney tree in the Forrest. I'm sure the Forrest is right though.
Scr*w you i am single i can do what i want. Your not my mother or father. I dumped his sorry azz you can have him.

Location hidden

#18 Jan 3, 2012
Also better watch the stalking and get a life. I can do as i please. Your friend said a few things about you to. Careful when a man drinks he shares alot

Location hidden

#19 Jan 3, 2012
well wrote:
Begging for a sugar daddy. LMAO you are a freak. You dont know anything about me but what your drunk azz friend told you. Thats why i divorced and left his sorry azz.
well

United States

#20 Jan 3, 2012
Hey tainted goods, I know all about men bc I am one. Youhave no clue what our convo on here and the other is about. Its a jack to find out who 2 ppl are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
dum 5 min pixie 27
resale shop hwy 211 newbern scam 41 min Guest 15
Brian Hickman 1 hr Huh 1
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 2 hr guest 105,814
what kind of person is ike horn 3 hr guest 1
Develey? 4 hr Matt 4
Pokemon Go 4 hr Truthfully 28
how long does it take to get an unemployment ch... (Feb '10) Jul 20 brokeinnewyork 594

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages