#3 Dec 13, 2012
yep yep

Sioux City, IA

#4 Dec 13, 2012
who got busted?
Haha

Sioux City, IA

#5 Dec 13, 2012
Haha, good to see the police acting to a tip ;)

If ever I lose the life I have now, I will be a full-fledged vigilante.
there

Big Sandy, TX

#6 Dec 14, 2012
Perry McGehee..Nicole Forsythe...Erin Fowler... in Nicole's mamas apt...in a school zone..they got a 100000.00 bond...about time..hope they go away... they were just in court Monday on the same charges from Aug... keep up the good work to all that were involved.
quest

United States

#7 Dec 15, 2012
I for one hope they go to prison for a lifetime. The kids would be so much better off without them.
a waste of good oxygen is all those kind of people are.
Daughter

United States

#9 Dec 15, 2012
Excuse each and every one of u but my mother is not a waste of oxygen! She has an addiction and is sick! Every person has their own problems some worse than others and they were not in court on Monday since u think u know it all get ur facts before you open your mouth!!!
Daughter

United States

#10 Dec 15, 2012
quest wrote:
I for one hope they go to prison for a lifetime. The kids would be so much better off without them.
a waste of good oxygen is all those kind of people are.
Stick it where the sun don't shine asshole!!!! You don't know a damn thing about me or what I would be better off with or without!! I LOVE MY MOM and always will no matter what she ever does she has an addiction!! U don't know what she gas been thru in her life or what she has been going thru we are ALL gods children and you are NO BETTER than anyone so why judge someone?? Better watch what u say bc karma comes back around in mysterious ways :)

Lubbock, TX

#11 Dec 16, 2012
Blah, blah, blah
Put her where she belongs.......
For the rest of her life

Sioux City, IA

#12 Dec 16, 2012
Daughter wrote:
Excuse each and every one of u but my mother is not a waste of oxygen! She has an addiction and is sick! Every person has their own problems some worse than others and they were not in court on Monday since u think u know it all get ur facts before you open your mouth!!!
she had a choice and made the wrong one. no pity here. throw her in jail, no better yet, make her work on a farm pickin cotton and diggin rocks.

these people need to be shipped to a 3rd world country.

Lubbock, TX

#13 Dec 16, 2012
That nasty thang has had more than one chance, Google her name and see the list. Now she has her poor mom kicked out of her apt with only a few of her belongings. Shows whats most important to her, def not her family especially her mom and kids. If the love for your child can't make you straighten up, nothin can.
Butch

Tucker, GA

#14 Dec 16, 2012
guest wrote:
That nasty thang has had more than one chance, Google her name and see the list. Now she has her poor mom kicked out of her apt with only a few of her belongings. Shows whats most important to her, def not her family especially her mom and kids. If the love for your child can't make you straighten up, nothin can.
Amen
get off the damn internet

United States

#16 Mar 19, 2013
And all you people are just soo much better huh?? Sittin around gossiping/judging ppl on a damn website lol why don't you invest your time in something worth a damn?? This is the first and last time I will say anything on here. I
am laughing at all of yall pathetic people. Not to mention most of you are grown and obviously have problems of your own to be talkin like a damn fool about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. God will judge on judgement day. It's not up to you to determine anything about anyone else. Move along with your lives. Hell read a damn book..... I'd recommend the bible!!!! Sincerely, a concerned citizen of the topix worshiping losers...
real

Sioux City, IA

#17 Mar 19, 2013
get off the damn internet wrote:
And all you people are just soo much better huh?? Sittin around gossiping/judging ppl on a damn website lol why don't you invest your time in something worth a damn?? This is the first and last time I will say anything on here. I
am laughing at all of yall pathetic people. Not to mention most of you are grown and obviously have problems of your own to be talkin like a damn fool about something that has absolutely nothing to do with you. God will judge on judgement day. It's not up to you to determine anything about anyone else. Move along with your lives. Hell read a damn book..... I'd recommend the bible!!!! Sincerely, a concerned citizen of the topix worshiping losers...
You should move on. Talk about dragging old topix up just to be stirred up again. Ppl already stopped talkin about this a lil over 3 months ago. Geez, so you move on!

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#18 Mar 19, 2013
get off the damn internet wrote:
Maybe the methheads should have read the bible instead too. Oops, they didn't. Do not collect $200. Go directly to jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
T J Jones 1 hr Pux 2
City has gone back to the dark ages 2 hr Pux 19
Bob Corker couldn't keep a straight face while ... 3 hr REDS don t care 1
DA Goodman 3 hr Pux 7
Fredís superstore in Dyersburg tn 4 hr guest 2
Sean Hannity Isnít A Journalist And Fox News Is... 4 hr Uncle Red 3
Canadian Goose 6 hr Pux 5
Bean mill rd 19 hr pam 25

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance