Quit picking on him
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#1 Feb 22, 2013
Let Obama party!!!.He worked hard getting elected in 08 and 2012.He deserves to party.After all he also managed to pass obamacare,he biggest tax increase in our history.I never got a job from a poor person,but Obama wants to punish the people who have money with high taxes.And as far as legalizing gay marriage,giving amnesty to illegal aliens,supporting abortion,taking away our guns,the attack in Bengazi WHICH KILLED 4 AMERICANS,and the high gasoline prices.We all know who is to blame GEORGE W. BUSH.He is still in there pulling the strings.Yall need to quit picking at Obama while Bush is still operating behind the scenes.We all know that when Obama finally settles down and becomes a real leader,things will get better.But until that time leave him alone and let him party...I found all this info on the internet and you know they cant put anything on the internet thats not true.Where did I find that out? The internet..So keep blaming Bush for all bad things that happen and leave my savior Obama alone!!!
Guest

Sioux City, IA

#2 Feb 22, 2013
You're so ignorant. He wants the Bush tax cuts to EXPIRE, thus the rich will have to pay Clinton era taxes. And as for the rest, just get your head out if your ass. Your perception is skewed. LOL!!!
Old man Bville

Manila, AR

#4 Feb 22, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
If you'd only listen to the democrats you'd discover that Bush is also responsible for the asteroid strike that wiped out the dinosaurs, the fall of Rome, the black plague, the Spanish Inquisition, the sinking of the Titanic, both world wars, and Lady Gaga.
On the other hand, Obama arrived on the wings of Pegasus and lays golden eggs while Jesus begs to shine his shoes.
Yea, I heard all that, too. So it must be true! All except the part about the shoe shining. You made that up, didn't you.
guest

United States

#5 Feb 22, 2013
Guest wrote:
You're so ignorant. He wants the Bush tax cuts to EXPIRE, thus the rich will have to pay Clinton era taxes. And as for the rest, just get your head out if your ass. Your perception is skewed. LOL!!!
get your head out. His perception is exactly what is going on
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#6 Feb 22, 2013
A bunch of us are trying to extend Obama`s term of President till 2025.The reason behind this is simply to give time for George Bush to pass.Think about it,as long as Bush is still alive and pulling his strings at the White House,Obama wont have a chance to get this economy going again and those gas prices will stay way to high..That`s also why Obama cant lead as he should and that`s why things continue to fall apart.So I ask yall to join with us to extend Obama`s term till 2025..yall can join by going to GIVE_BUSH_TIME_TO_PASS.COM
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2013
Old man Bville wrote:
<quoted text>Yea, I heard all that, too. So it must be true! All except the part about the shoe shining. You made that up, didn't you.
I saw that on the internet,so it must be true cuz they cant put anything on the internet that`s not true!!!
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2013
Obama caught on tape??..But that`s not really Obama in the picture.The photo was altered by you know who George W. Bush.We all know that Obama loves America and The Flag!!
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#9 Feb 22, 2013
anon

Ripley, TN

#10 Feb 22, 2013
Obama Supporter- we know he's giving you free cheese, phones, housing, medical care, etc but do you really have to slobber all over him?

I've heard of supporting people but your devotion borders of psychotic! Get a grip idiot! The man had failed & he's been in office going on 5 years!
anon

Ripley, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2013
BTW Obama lover, ask your savior why gas prices are approaching $4.00 a gallon around here (and way above that elsewhere) when they were $1.78 when he took office? Thought he cared about the poor people? And what about those ObamaCare taxes, the payroll tax increase that kicked in on January 1st, etc.?

Please answer and stop slobbering over your hero.
Obama Supporter

Milan, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2013
anon wrote:
BTW Obama lover, ask your savior why gas prices are approaching $4.00 a gallon around here (and way above that elsewhere) when they were $1.78 when he took office? Thought he cared about the poor people? And what about those ObamaCare taxes, the payroll tax increase that kicked in on January 1st, etc.?
Please answer and stop slobbering over your hero.
I did ask him and he told me the truth.Its all Bush`s fault.Bush is working behind the scenes to screw him up.My man is too perfect to ever be wrong,dont you know that by now.Quit picking on him cuz he`s black!!!
anon

Ripley, TN

#13 Feb 22, 2013
It has nothing to do with race. Only racists like yourself ever mention his skin color. I have only talked about his destructive policies. Oh, and I'm really sure he told you "it's all Bush's fault".

Dude, you really need to see a doctor about your medications. They ain't working!
Fact

Sioux City, IA

#14 Feb 22, 2013
anon wrote:
BTW Obama lover, ask your savior why gas prices are approaching $4.00 a gallon around here (and way above that elsewhere) when they were $1.78 when he took office? Thought he cared about the poor people? And what about those ObamaCare taxes, the payroll tax increase that kicked in on January 1st, etc.?
Please answer and stop slobbering over your hero.
Its called inflation,if youre rich you could afford a 55 mpg car & you wouldnt have to worry about gas prices.not our fault you didnt get a good education or a skilled trade ha ha. myself im a gigalo, now this is a skilled 24hr job with awsome benefits. pays great too.
anon

Ripley, TN

#15 Feb 22, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>Its called inflation,if youre rich you could afford a 55 mpg car & you wouldnt have to worry about gas prices.not our fault you didnt get a good education or a skilled trade ha ha. myself im a gigalo, now this is a skilled 24hr job with awsome benefits. pays great too.
No, you're a dumbass. Plain & simple. Your "education" is apparently 3rd grade based on your grammar skills! Go troll elsewhere ignorant butt!
how ignorant

Sioux City, IA

#17 Feb 22, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're a dumbass. Plain & simple. Your "education" is apparently 3rd grade based on your grammar skills! Go troll elsewhere ignorant butt!
Yea,like im worried about grammar on here,oh yea I guess topix is the most important part of your life so you take the time to judge grammar on here.get a real job & stop wining teacher ha ha!
how ignorant

Sioux City, IA

#18 Feb 22, 2013
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
No, you're a dumbass. Plain & simple. Your "education" is apparently 3rd grade based on your grammar skills! Go troll elsewhere ignorant butt!
Is your name anon and supposed to be alnon?dumbass

Hellbilly 1

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Feb 22, 2013
Obama Supporter wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that on the internet,so it must be true cuz they cant put anything on the internet that`s not true!!!
So your MOM doing a donkey is where you really came from? I knew it.
anon

Ripley, TN

#20 Feb 23, 2013
how ignorant wrote:
<quoted text>Yea,like im worried about grammar on here,oh yea I guess topix is the most important part of your life so you take the time to judge grammar on here.get a real job & stop wining teacher ha ha!
YOU were the one bragging about your "education" so I called you on it. You should at least try to pretend you graduated the 3rd grade!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
is there a spirm bank near dyersburg? 1 hr joe 6
McGuire 1 hr Jake the Snake 9
Dude from Ermco 2 hr Bizarre 1
You did this 3 hr sugar 3
Karen Swift 3 hr ChopperBlades 35
Thug Life represent 3 hr capps 2
Olivia naifeh 8 hr Mary 2

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages