Has anyone heard about a shooting thr...

Has anyone heard about a shooting threat at DCHS that was planned for Monday?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
concerned

Collierville, TN

#1 Dec 14, 2012
My son heard about it yesterday and told me he didn't want to go to school on Monday and after what happened today I'll have to say I am concerned that I didn't take him more seriously.
concerned

Toone, TN

#2 Dec 14, 2012
My son is a student at Dyer County High School and he also mentioned to me the other day of hearing about this threat.
Grandma Of 8

Sioux City, IA

#3 Dec 14, 2012
My Grandson told me the same thing. After Today who knows if the threat is real or not why take chances with our Childrens Lives.
ally

United States

#4 Dec 14, 2012
Y haven't either of you adults addressed the school with this information or would you set on your thumbs wait for something to happen then. want holler y
Anonymous

Cambridge, MA

#5 Dec 14, 2012
i did notify the school last week when i first heard bout it not sure bout sendin my kids monday. u never kno these days!
DCHSMOM

Sioux City, IA

#6 Dec 14, 2012
What or I should say where did this threat come from? I agree with Ally this need to again be addressed with the school. What do they have in place to protect our kids?

Sioux City, IA

#7 Dec 14, 2012
some one told me about it today. never can tell but it wouldn't hurt to just let them skip a day. maybe if enough people did then the school would release some information. people are nuts now days!
INSIDER

Thomson, GA

#8 Dec 14, 2012
The kid posted that he was gonna do it on topix and the police department traced the ip address and he has been arrested and is being prosecuted for putting tha on here and they are upping the police fficrs in our school on monday so everythi will be fine and nothing to worry about
lol

Grapevine, TX

#9 Dec 14, 2012
not true. if the kid posted 93% of chances are it wld have been thru wireless web which bounces the signal off several towers. tracing the I.p would be very very difficult if possible at all. fact #2 if that had happened it would have been all over f.b, topix, the news, the whole 9 yards.

Paris, TN

#10 Dec 14, 2012
lol wrote:
not true. if the kid posted 93% of chances are it wld have been thru wireless web which bounces the signal off several towers. tracing the I.p would be very very difficult if possible at all. fact #2 if that had happened it would have been all over f.b, topix, the news, the whole 9 yards.
You seem to know an awful lot. 93% such an odd number,you must have done some homework.
dyer county mom

Keller, TX

#11 Dec 15, 2012
My child has told me that the person has been found and they are continuing to investigate it. This was told to the children through an announcement
Bittersweet

Cambridge, MA

#12 Dec 15, 2012
Well that school can't stop as little of drama that goes on there must less a shooting.. My son wont be in school on monday!
Dcmama

Sioux City, IA

#13 Dec 15, 2012
If he was been arrested y hasnt there been something n the paper or SOMETHING to confirm? Idk if mine will b there monday. But whose to say it will b monday wat if thts a hoax and it will be tuesday, wednesday, thursday.,.... after yesterday im a lil frightened :(
sam

Sioux City, IA

#14 Dec 15, 2012
INSIDER wrote:
The kid posted that he was gonna do it on topix and the police department traced the ip address and he has been arrested and is being prosecuted for putting tha on here and they are upping the police fficrs in our school on monday so everythi will be fine and nothing to worry about
I am not sending my child monday.So if everything is ok why will it be officers there monday?So if something does happen my child will be safe.
monkey

United States

#15 Dec 15, 2012
They ought to beat the little basturd senceless!!!
sam

Sioux City, IA

#16 Dec 15, 2012
monkey wrote:
They ought to beat the little basturd senceless!!!
I agree.
Bittersweet

Herndon, VA

#17 Dec 15, 2012
Lock his little ass up would be smart!
scd

Hornsby, TN

#18 Dec 15, 2012
In this day and age everyone knows that making such threats is NOT a joke, NOT funny in any way. I hope that anytime they hear of such a threat they will take it seriously and consider it a real possibility that this person will see the threat through.
INSIDER

Thomson, GA

#19 Dec 15, 2012
sam wrote:
<quoted text>I am not sending my child monday.So if everything is ok why will it be officers there monday?So if something does happen my child will be safe.
They are bringing officers in as a just in case something happens i aid teachers at our school so i have found alot out about the whole situation at hand

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2012
Well I heard that Dodds announced over the intercom that if any student didn't show up Monday that they were getting two zeros. That's bull crap and I don't agree with it. What's more important, my child's grade or her/his life!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dog found 12 min visitor 4
time for phil bivens to go. he is to comfortable (Jun '14) 5 hr guest 24
Mike McCulloch running for Constable 5 hr guest 2
Jason roberts 6 hr Guest 199
Appraisal of Antique? 6 hr Good grief 9
Lake on Aztec. 8 hr Nada 1
Dtf 10 hr Eebydeeby 1

Dyersburg Jobs

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages