Who is the best tattoo artist ?

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
lookin

Sioux City, IA

#1 Feb 21, 2010
I'm lookin for someone that does good tats. any suggestions?
heyy

Cordova, TN

#2 Feb 21, 2010
noah or jeff at regicide. if jason is still there he does a great job to
lookin

Sioux City, IA

#3 Feb 21, 2010
Noah did my last one but he moved from the court square. Where did he move to?

“To know me is to love me ”

Since: Apr 07

Halls TN.

#4 Feb 21, 2010
he is at regicide in green village, i got on there a year ago. now another good place is mouse in millington. they do great work too.
lookin

Sioux City, IA

#5 Feb 22, 2010
dyersburgdelilah wrote:
he is at regicide in green village, i got on there a year ago. now another good place is mouse in millington. they do great work too.
What are the hours up there at regicide?
lookin

Sioux City, IA

#6 Feb 22, 2010
has anyone been to budos in jackson if so did they do a good job?
Anon

Bradford, TN

#7 Feb 22, 2010
haha last time i went to jackson i happen to drive by and there was an eviction notice on the front door and it looked like a weeks worth of mail in the box.... and big mike in newbern is really good....
anon

United States

#8 Feb 22, 2010
Anon wrote:
haha last time i went to jackson i happen to drive by and there was an eviction notice on the front door and it looked like a weeks worth of mail in the box.... and big mike in newbern is really good....
I would not sugest big mike I know alot of people that have got work done there and it just does not look right.. one girl I know was getting a very simple tat and he even messed that up. Jason did my first tat but he no longer works for noah:( but naoh does a good job too.
hello

Sioux City, IA

#9 Feb 22, 2010
anon wrote:
<quoted text>I would not sugest big mike I know alot of people that have got work done there and it just does not look right.. one girl I know was getting a very simple tat and he even messed that up. Jason did my first tat but he no longer works for noah:( but naoh does a good job too.
Where did Jason go? I wanted him to do mine!

I don't think Big Mike's stuff looks all that great either. Noah is awesome.

Sioux City, IA

#10 Feb 22, 2010
mike did a very simple star on me and messed it up. he acts like he dont wanna fix it.
anon

United States

#11 Feb 22, 2010
from what I heard Jason was partying and not coming in so they let him go. but thats just what I heard.
msn

Sioux City, IA

#12 Feb 22, 2010
i have been going to big mike's for 4 years and he has done a great on my tats . and whather who does a good jod it's you'r praferance !
chickenbone

Sioux City, IA

#13 Feb 22, 2010
Budo is closed. The owner left for California. The other artists are in Milan now. All do great work.
recent customer

Mayfield, KY

#14 Feb 22, 2010
jason moved away to go to school in nashville..jeff is great..noah is great unless he is in a bad mood..but hey everybody has bad days
PWND

Jackson, TN

#15 Feb 22, 2010
anon wrote:
from what I heard Jason was partying and not coming in so they let him go. but thats just what I heard.
Jason worked at Regicide on up to this weekend. He moved to Florida to go to art school. I guess you heard wrong.
almost-infamous

Boyd, TX

#16 Feb 22, 2010
PWND wrote:
<quoted text>
Jason worked at Regicide on up to this weekend. He moved to Florida to go to art school. I guess you heard wrong.
People like Jason dont need to be goin to art school they need to be teaching at an art school. I have always loved Jason's work.
hmm

Sioux City, IA

#17 Feb 22, 2010
what about ancient art in humbolt are they good?
simply me

San Antonio, TX

#18 Feb 22, 2010
anon wrote:
<quoted text>I would not sugest big mike I know alot of people that have got work done there and it just does not look right.. one girl I know was getting a very simple tat and he even messed that up. Jason did my first tat but he no longer works for noah:( but naoh does a good job too.
Really? about mike?? he's never done a tattoo for me i got mine out of state i was gonna get him to do one for me though....i havent decided what im gonna get or where i want it... im so addicted to tattoos....i just dont feel like drivin 2 to 2 1/2 hours to go back to the guy that done my last one...
tatted up

Murfreesboro, TN

#19 Feb 22, 2010
lookin wrote:
I'm lookin for someone that does good tats. any suggestions?
Milan is a tattoo parlor named Tattoo Station ask for Jeff he does a great job

Sioux City, IA

#20 Feb 22, 2010
mike done all of mine hes the best

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
go home white man 3 min RemembertheAlamo 19
What happened to the little girl that passed away? 47 min ABc- 20
Justin Wright for state rep.,a joke 1 hr wbuffet 4
Traffic Nazis 3 hr T Bone 6
Man hung his self 3 hr Pennie Lane 8
Motorcycle Accident in Mason Hall/Trimble 3 hr Guest 12
I'm dying 5 hr reaper 11

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance