First Prev
of 2
Next Last
hmm

United States

#24 Jun 4, 2012
WTF I didn't post no ones initials you idiot I told the dude that started this thread to post initials of who he's talking bout cause it sounded like what ME and MY ex are going through stfu.
Dooomed

United States

#25 Jun 4, 2012
My heart aches so bad. I'm so sad that I jus quit my job. I quit my friemds. Now it's time to quit life. No more heartache an pain.
wow

Fort Worth, TX

#26 Jun 5, 2012
Ahhhh u need some cheese to go with that wine?
Dooomed wrote:
My heart aches so bad. I'm so sad that I jus quit my job. I quit my friemds. Now it's time to quit life. No more heartache an pain.

Dyersburg, TN

#27 Jun 5, 2012
wow wrote:
Ahhhh u need some cheese to go with that wine?<quoted text>
do you think this makes you cool? it makes you an insensitive prick
Dooomed

United States

#28 Jun 5, 2012
For your info, my ex came an saved my life last night. I am so happy today. :)
wow

Fort Worth, TX

#29 Jun 5, 2012
So what who cares u prick sounds like she is sick in the head are stupid one. Haha
Dooomed wrote:
For your info, my ex came an saved my life last night. I am so happy today.:)
Truth

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Jun 5, 2012
wow wrote:
So what who cares u prick sounds like she is sick in the head are stupid one. Haha<quoted text>
English! do you speak it?
Dick Limpley

Sioux City, IA

#31 Jun 5, 2012
You should, as soon as possible, sell everything that you own; take that money and give it all to the Union Mission; commit a Federal Felony offense that is non-violent; plead guilty in Federal Court; and embrace Federal Prison with open arms. You will find more love in prison than you could EVER want.
Just saying

Maury City, TN

#32 Jun 5, 2012
funny
Motherly advise

United States

#33 Jun 5, 2012
Everybody is looking for love and happiness, but I say until you put God first in your life, everything else is meaningless. Nothing will ever work out. If you want to feel love, just fall in love with Jesus. You will experience a peace and joy that you have never known.. No man or woman can give you that. Then start treating people like you want to be treated. The right one will come along and you will be happy.. No charge for the motherly advise.
Yep

United States

#34 Jun 6, 2012
Caleb Bedwell you are a dick and you deserve what you get.

Toronto, Canada

#35 Jun 6, 2012
guest wrote:
No matter how much I try to change for this person its never enough ! I do believe with all my heart this person is my soulmate , and we have been through alot ,I love and miss her dearly and always will
If she didn't want you the way you were then it's a waste of time. Are you willing to be the person you really aren't just for a woman (or man if the roles were reversed)?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Develey Mustard 13 min Guest 1
Slum Lords of Dyersburg 33 min SlummyRummy 3
Dyer county drugs 1 hr Sandra 1
Confederate statue downtown 1 hr Luvdacoons 114
Keep A Word - Drop A Word (Dec '09) 6 hr Alyssa76 11,081
OWNER OF McDONALDS THREATENED BURNETT (Nov '11) 6 hr Upset 82
Solar eclipse glasses you were gypt into buying... 8 hr You were gypt 1
Divorce? 9 hr inquiring 19
16 secret indictments 11 hr Moody 9

Dyersburg Jobs