money for funeral

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#23 Feb 22, 2013
kin wrote:
Willamette gets a lot in income tax Kristie is rich that's what see tells may be a lie. Brenda. has brothers and sisters they should help out their is always a new funeral. called the green funeral it gets rave reviews. I don't. have insurance. that what I will be using
Kin? I think not! You clearly don't know any of them at all kristie is not rich!
fred

Palestine, TX

#25 Feb 23, 2013
its no big deal, trust me, have you ever seen anyone not get buried? someone will dig a hole put you in it.

Henry, TN

#27 Feb 25, 2013
no one.but family said anything about Mrs. Jean she was a good person
right

Dover, DE

#28 Feb 26, 2013
ppl need to stop fkin diein..

Dyersburg, TN

#30 Mar 4, 2013
fred wrote:
its no big deal, trust me, have you ever seen anyone not get buried? someone will dig a hole put you in it.
I am telling you Dyer County will bury you if you cannot afford it but you must be burried in the city cemetary on east court street and someone said they would not allow you to get a headstone I dont know about that part. However I know it is a burden I have had loved ones die and we didnt have life ins or burial. But these people must have figured it out as I saw where Johnson funeral home had arrangements and he was going to be buried in another cemetary.
shop owner

Dyersburg, TN

#32 Mar 11, 2013
bill was a good guy & his death was untimely . so please if you are not going to help this family pleas don`t put them down . may GOD comfort your entire family.
william augdon

Lone Oak, TX

#33 Mar 11, 2013
Dont worry bout my dad. hes took care of. if u have anything to say or comments to make your welcome to come to me or any family member that loved my dad. thanks bill augdons son. dont talk trash unless u can face me like a man. GODBLESS.
william augdon

Lone Oak, TX

#34 Mar 11, 2013
Thanks for the prayers and kind. words guys.

Henry, TN

#35 Mar 12, 2013
Awe s
Sorry I didn't. Know u guys had family left
Never heard they say anything. But u owe them.
I know only 2 people at rest thank God for that they don't. Ha
Be to live in hell anymore.
fincher

Henry, TN

#36 Mar 12, 2013
Hey u can smoke and drink collect ur government. Checks. Entire family. Dyer county. Knows that get off it ur not thought of being to nice.likes to much trouble
william augdon

Lone Oak, TX

#37 Mar 12, 2013
Talk all you want. Grow balls come at me like a real man.....its easy for you to talk trash behind your lil screen....like i said my daddys took care of read the obit. u lil bitch. you cant faze me or my family so set your lying ass behind that screen and talk all you want...gov. check really?? Me..my wife or kids dont draw a check...need proof?? bring ya lil scared azz to me we'll drive to the soc.sec office... I CAN PROVE WHAT TAKE PLACE IN MY LIFE CAN U LIL BITCH?? TOPIX WAS MADE FOR SCARED PEOPLE LIKE YOURSELF...NOW COME AT ME LIKE A MAN OR SHUT UP MY LIL SCARED BITCH....YOU CANT FAZE ME WITH YOUR WORDS. IF U CANT SAY IT TO MY FACE IT AINT WORTH READING...NOW THE JOKES ON YOU LIL SCARED PERSON. DO U NEED ME TO COME TO YOU???LIL SCARED BITCH?
william augdon

Lone Oak, TX

#38 Mar 12, 2013
???? face me!ill break your face and u know it....for anyone else im sorry for the bad words i type but im tired of dealing with...chicken shit lyers. that cant face me like a man..grow a set IM EASY TO FIND...DO YOU NEED ME TO DRIVE TO YOU SHIT STARTERS HOUSE? JUST CALL ME..FACEBOOK ME WHATEVER IT TAKES..LET ME KNOW.
Family Man

Dallas, TX

#39 Mar 12, 2013
Here we go again.... can you not just leave it alone? You had the other one removed Its over & done with.
augdon family

Gladewater, TX

#40 Mar 12, 2013
Can this post be removed!? The familys going through enough. thanks
cityman

Henry, TN

#41 Mar 12, 2013
U put it on here u creep u keep it going u scants

Winnebago, IL

#42 Mar 12, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>Hind sight is 50/50. I am sure they wish they had now, but were not expecting this. Please people be compasionate.
hind sight is 20/20.

Dyersburg, TN

#43 Mar 13, 2013
I worked at the funeral home at one time and they did bury you if you did not have the money and the only thing you family gets is a goverment check.They have to bury a person but you will not get any extras and you will be buried in a doe skin casket.No services what so ever.VA pays 750.00 no service and 2000.00 service connected

Henry, TN

#44 Mar 15, 2013
Sure. U are truthful.he was buired sure the Fu
metal home wrote off as loss or citizens paying
tell him

United States

#45 Mar 15, 2013
Tell him to his face not topix. he can hold his own.
Me again

Dyersburg, TN

#46 Mar 19, 2013
william augdon,,, get over u daddy pssing away & I know it will be hard but YOU need to worry about your wife ------- I have told your sister & mother but i guess they have not told you she is cheating on you just ask them they no i told them face to face just ask them both !!! GROW UP BOY !!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asia Thompson or whoever 15 min Guest 2
The Jerk Sherif Deputy 38 min guest 17
God ain't so great. 1 hr christan girl 10
Worker named Tiffany Barnes at corner market in... 2 hr Trent 7
Confederate Flag in Trimble (May '09) 2 hr Agreed 376
Walmart pharmacy 2 hr Lizzie 2
where did fed ex guy josh go? 2 hr bouncer 12
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 6 hr Neighbor next door 103,055
Doug Robertson Breaks Topix 11 hr justme 42