money for funeral
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
fly high

Cedar Grove, TN

#1 Feb 18, 2013
don't. mind helping out folks. was, told to only give it to the funeral home no one else's u
guezt

Cedar Grove, TN

#2 Feb 18, 2013
man only way.at least that person was honest to tell u. man I don't. even have life insurance. myself.
nack

Cedar Grove, TN

#3 Feb 18, 2013
Willam told me he got 8,957 for income tax every year they do

Maury City, TN

#4 Feb 18, 2013
who died?
pepperer

Cedar Grove, TN

#5 Feb 18, 2013
Willamette augdon daddy

Humboldt, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2013
About how long does it take for life insurance to be paid at a funeral home?
betterdigtwo

United States

#7 Feb 18, 2013
The funeral home calls insurance company and takes what the insurance company says the pay out is...then go from there with your bill. For example if your insurance policy pays $8000...you don't pay that to the funeral home upfront.
pepperer

Cedar Grove, TN

#8 Feb 18, 2013
yep they son Willam. augdon. said no insurance. at. all

South Sioux City, NE

#11 Feb 19, 2013
Well the county will bury them free. It wont be fancy and it will have to be in the city cemetary on east court but they will do it. Because someone has to do it. Then also you can go borrow it on the tax return or put up your car or house to get money. Or you can do cremeation which I do not like but it is a lot cheaper. I know what you are going through funerals are not cheep and my family didnt have burial or life insurance. So sorry it really puts a burden on the family.

Maury City, TN

#12 Feb 20, 2013
Not having insurance is selfish and puts a burden on loved ones.
Just wondering

Jackson, TN

#13 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
Well the county will bury them free. It wont be fancy and it will have to be in the city cemetary on east court but they will do it. Because someone has to do it. Then also you can go borrow it on the tax return or put up your car or house to get money. Or you can do cremeation which I do not like but it is a lot cheaper. I know what you are going through funerals are not cheep and my family didnt have burial or life insurance. So sorry it really puts a burden on the family.
WELL YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO THE COUNTY ABOUT BURY BEING FREE. I BELIEVE YOU ARE SADDLY MISTACKEN. WHEN HIS SISTER JEAN WINCHESTER PASSED AWAY SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSURANCE COUNTY WOULDN'T BURY HER AND SO THE FAMILY HAD TO DONATE HER BODY TO SCIENCE. THEY WILL TAKE THE BODY DO TESTING FOR COLLAGE STUDENTS CREMATE THEN SEND THE REMAINS BACK FED EX.
ALSO I HAD A FRIEND WHO LIVED IN PARIS AND HER HUSBAND PASSED AWAY FROM THROAT CANCER HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSURANCE SO THEY SENT HIM TO MILAN AT A FUNERAL HOME THAT HAS A MORAGE. HE WAS THER FOR 7 DAYS AND DURING THAT TIME HIS WIFE WAS TRYING TO RAISE MONEY FOR HIS BURIAL THE FUNERAL HOME CALLED HER AND SAID YOU HAVE GO TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE WE CAN'T KEEP THIS BODY PASSED 10 DAYS. THIS REALLY STUNNED ME WHAT ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO DO. THE COST OF A FUNERAL IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND STATE WILL NOT LET YOU BURY THE BODY ON YOUR OWN. CREMENTATION COST FROM $700-$1000 THE THE CHEAPEST GRAVE SIDE SERVICES COST MIN OF $2000-$2500 what are people supposed to do. Just wondering.

Maury City, TN

#14 Feb 20, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
WELL YOU NEED TO CHECK INTO THE COUNTY ABOUT BURY BEING FREE. I BELIEVE YOU ARE SADDLY MISTACKEN. WHEN HIS SISTER JEAN WINCHESTER PASSED AWAY SHE DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSURANCE COUNTY WOULDN'T BURY HER AND SO THE FAMILY HAD TO DONATE HER BODY TO SCIENCE. THEY WILL TAKE THE BODY DO TESTING FOR COLLAGE STUDENTS CREMATE THEN SEND THE REMAINS BACK FED EX.
ALSO I HAD A FRIEND WHO LIVED IN PARIS AND HER HUSBAND PASSED AWAY FROM THROAT CANCER HE DIDN'T HAVE ANY INSURANCE SO THEY SENT HIM TO MILAN AT A FUNERAL HOME THAT HAS A MORAGE. HE WAS THER FOR 7 DAYS AND DURING THAT TIME HIS WIFE WAS TRYING TO RAISE MONEY FOR HIS BURIAL THE FUNERAL HOME CALLED HER AND SAID YOU HAVE GO TO DO SOMETHING BECAUSE WE CAN'T KEEP THIS BODY PASSED 10 DAYS. THIS REALLY STUNNED ME WHAT ARE PEOPLE SUPPOSED TO DO. THE COST OF A FUNERAL IS TOO EXPENSIVE AND STATE WILL NOT LET YOU BURY THE BODY ON YOUR OWN. CREMENTATION COST FROM $700-$1000 THE THE CHEAPEST GRAVE SIDE SERVICES COST MIN OF $2000-$2500 what are people supposed to do. Just wondering.
BUY INSURANCE BEFORE YOU DIE!
kin

Cedar Grove, TN

#15 Feb 20, 2013
Willamette gets a lot in income tax Kristie is rich that's what see tells may be a lie. Brenda. has brothers and sisters they should help out their is always a new funeral. called the green funeral it gets rave reviews. I don't. have insurance. that what I will be using

Jackson, TN

#16 Feb 20, 2013
Anna will do what she have to. She loved her Daddy very much!

Humboldt, TN

#17 Feb 20, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to know who you are so i can sue you for causing this headache i got from reading this post.. It's amazing that people exist in society while being so illiterate.

--Unreal 1---

“I AM YOUR OWN PERSONAL JESUS !”

Since: Feb 13

NEXT DOOR TO YOU

#18 Feb 20, 2013
I was sure the song was "Money for nothing and chicks for free"

let me know

Have a nice day :)

South Sioux City, NE

#19 Feb 20, 2013
Just wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Well they have to bury them (the county does) I have checked in on this. The only stipulation is you cannot be buried in a cemetary of your choice it has to be the one on 104 in town (the city cemetary). And the funeral director lied to me he told me a graveside funeral was the same price as using the chapel because they had to set up a tent and chairs and so I went with the chapel not knowing and I am still paying. I told the lady in charge and she asked him about it and he said he never said that to me. My husband was with me. The guy is supposed to be a preacher and I believed him. I told him I didnt have any money we had other things going on at the time he said dont worry about that and I got stuck with a hugh bill. And I didnt go extreme either. I will never get over him telling me that and then denying it to the owner. I told her I would come and face him about it but she didnt want to she believed him so I have to pay. I know people that the county has burried each funeral home here rotates to doing it for the county so it is all fair but you only get a very basic casket and no grave stone. It wouldnt have worked for me because we already had our family plotts and I didnt want to use the city cemetary. Call the county mayor Richard Hill. And if he was in the military ever he can get a military funeral. And I dont know where you ave checked prices but the cheapest cremation around here is about 1700.00

South Sioux City, NE

#20 Feb 20, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>BUY INSURANCE BEFORE YOU DIE!
Hind sight is 50/50. I am sure they wish they had now, but were not expecting this. Please people be compasionate.

South Sioux City, NE

#21 Feb 20, 2013
kin wrote:
Willamette gets a lot in income tax Kristie is rich that's what see tells may be a lie. Brenda. has brothers and sisters they should help out their is always a new funeral. called the green funeral it gets rave reviews. I don't. have insurance. that what I will be using
Never heard of that where can you find out about it?

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#22 Feb 22, 2013
You people are fn idiots! & who the f are you to bring jean Winchester business into this?!?!?!!! No she didn't have ins but her dying wish was donating her body to science even if it helped one person!!! I wish y'all had the fn balls to post your names & addresses! & bill was uninsurable only 10% of his heart beat! He actually found a company to take him but he had to be covered for 2+ years!!! He was only on it a few months so they refunded the money! It's ok tho I maybe not ever find out who you are but you day is coming! This family has been thur enough without you idiots slandering the names of the ones we have left!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hate Group Numbers in U.S. Rose for 2nd Year in... 9 min REDS don t care 9
Short Stop Lake Road 18 min REDS don t care 14
California: The World's Largest Mental Asylum 22 min ChopperBlades 9
One down hundreds to thousands to go 35 min REDS don t care 4
how many of you women 54 min Patricia 2
Democrat Comes Back to Earth 1 hr The trumpster 7
Hold On! 1 hr ChopperBlades 16
Chimes for charity walker girl 13 hr Guest 56

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web