Wreck on Hwy 78-Sat Nite, 4/7

Wreck on Hwy 78-Sat Nite, 4/7

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Concerned Citizen

Dyersburg, TN

#1 Apr 7, 2012
Bad wreck tonight on Hwy 78 at on ramp for I-155/412 East. Red Chevy 4x4 pickup and Red SUV involved. Ambulance transported someone from scene. Anyone know who was involved and there condition?
Concerned Citizen

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Apr 7, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
Bad wreck tonight on Hwy 78 at on ramp for I-155/412 East. Red Chevy 4x4 pickup and Red SUV involved. Ambulance transported someone from scene. Anyone know who was involved and there condition?
Does anyone know who was involved and their condition?
Darry

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Apr 7, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know who was involved and their condition?
It was Kenny and Darla.
parent

Jackson, TN

#4 Apr 7, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Does anyone know who was involved and their condition?
The red Chevy 4X4 was my son Zach Ozment and his friend Dustin Reed.. Zach has a blown out knee and alot of brusing Dustin had 28 stitches in his head...I was told she was air lifted..
PTO

San Jose, CA

#5 Apr 8, 2012
parent wrote:
<quoted text>The red Chevy 4X4 was my son Zach Ozment and his friend Dustin Reed.. Zach has a blown out knee and alot of brusing Dustin had 28 stitches in his head...I was told she was air lifted..
Well I'm sure that Zach was the cause of this because he was driving like a fuckingidiot. Worthless piece of crap parents like you should be ashamed of yourselves for raising such disrespectful stinking turds who think they can act any way they want and get away with anything they want. And then the rest of us have to put up with these worthless, useless, lowlife shits. I hope you get sued you pieceofshit.
zach ozment

Jackson, TN

#6 Apr 8, 2012
I don't know who you are pto but it was not my fault I was goin the speed limit and they tried to cross before I got to that crossway well they didn't make it and i hit them in the side . So you need to get your stuff straight before you go talkin about stuff you don't know about
parent

Jackson, TN

#7 Apr 8, 2012
PTO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sure that Zach was the cause of this because he was driving like a fuckingidiot. Worthless piece of crap parents like you should be ashamed of yourselves for raising such disrespectful stinking turds who think they can act any way they want and get away with anything they want. And then the rest of us have to put up with these worthless, useless, lowlife shits. I hope you get sued you pieceofshit.
Thank you so much for your concern,our familt really appreciates it.When I go to bed tonight I promise I am going to pray for you. Again Thank you ,Zach's Family
parent

Jackson, TN

#8 Apr 8, 2012
Please would everyone reading this post remember the people also in the other car in their prayers . We haven't been able to yet to find out how they are. They were air lifted from the scene of the wreak and taken to Memphis.
sarcasm

Scranton, PA

#9 Apr 8, 2012
A parent who's on Topix at 3am deserves the parent of the year award.
Obion County Friends

Hickman, KY

#10 Apr 8, 2012
Zach prayers for you and everyone in the wreck for quick healing.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#11 Apr 8, 2012
sarcasm wrote:
A parent who's on Topix at 3am deserves the parent of the year award.
Did you think they was up because of the wreck duh!!!
hello

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Apr 8, 2012
zach ozment wrote:
I don't know who you are pto but it was not my fault I was goin the speed limit and they tried to cross before I got to that crossway well they didn't make it and i hit them in the side . So you need to get your stuff straight before you go talkin about stuff you don't know about
zach you just made everyone know it was your fault when someone crosses in front of you and you hit them in the side that makes it your fault DUH!!!!!!are you blonde????
guest

Houston, TX

#13 Apr 8, 2012
hello wrote:
<quoted text>zach you just made everyone know it was your fault when someone crosses in front of you and you hit them in the side that makes it your fault DUH!!!!!!are you blonde????
sorry ur wrong that is failure to yeild I know bc it happened to me
guest

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Apr 8, 2012
if they crossed in front of him its their fault.. and pto.. get yourshit strait. ive known zach for a while. im really close to the ozment family and if anyones the fuckingidiot.. its you. so before you go talkingshit get the facts of it....
kdlu

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Apr 8, 2012
PTO wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm sure that Zach was the cause of this because he was driving like a fuckingidiot. Worthless piece of crap parents like you should be ashamed of yourselves for raising such disrespectful stinking turds who think they can act any way they want and get away with anything they want. And then the rest of us have to put up with these worthless, useless, lowlife shits. I hope you get sued you pieceofshit.
Well I'm certain that you have not read a single police report concerning this accident because if you had you would not post such ignorant statements. First, everyone else is correct, that IS "failure to yield". Second, what on earth do his parents have to do with an accident caused from someone elses "failure to yield"? Third, Zachary's parents have worked hard and raised him, your opinion does not make them any less than the concerned parents that they are. Fourth, you obviously have a limited vocabulary because you are unable to express a single thought without the use of profanity. While I will pray for Zach, his friend and the other people involved, tonight, I will also pray for you because the rest of us have to put up with inconsiderate, ignorant, arrogant, know it all losers like you. Maybe, at some point in your life, you will grow up and try to form actual words to express your feelings and an actual conscience before you speak or type!
Zacs sister

Marshall, TX

#16 Apr 8, 2012
My brother was not at fault here!! He was going the speed limit and the other car cut him off!! Instead of being disrespectful and calling Zach names maybe you should pray for him and Dustin that they heal quick! His mama is a great mom she has been my step mother since I was 6 and she has always made sure her kids have what they need!! Also instead of trash talking about Zach you should also remember the other people in your prayers because they are pretty bad off!! I love you Zach and Christie!! Some people can be idiots and try to put there two cents in when they know nothing about what they are talking about!!
Guest

Dyersburg, TN

#17 Apr 8, 2012
Hey mom, what bar you gonna be at when praying for PTO???
parent

Jackson, TN

#18 Apr 8, 2012
sarcasm wrote:
A parent who's on Topix at 3am deserves the parent of the year award.
You know what I am the parent that was up at 3am I work 3rd shift so that is the time of day i am up!!! Ill send a prayer up for you!!!
parent

Jackson, TN

#19 Apr 8, 2012
Guest wrote:
Hey mom, what bar you gonna be at when praying for PTO???
Ill let you know as soon as i make my mind up... you know i am grown and its no ones business where i spend my time at...As far as my relationship with God is my business... He who is perfect cast the first stone..... PTO can you do that?
parent

Jackson, TN

#20 Apr 8, 2012
parent wrote:
Please would everyone reading this post remember the people also in the other car in their prayers . We haven't been able to yet to find out how they are. They were air lifted from the scene of the wreak and taken to Memphis.
you know this is what everyone need to focus on this instead of trashing ppl!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who got shot last nite? 3 min guest 6
God is Great (Aug '14) 15 min guest 2,944
ashley wilson 25 min makenosense 2
why are fat women always depressed? 32 min Qzvar 14
wow!!! Booker Jr. (Oct '12) 49 min smdh 8
Thunder Buddy 1 hr jummy 12
Doug Robertson Breaks Topix 1 hr justme 49
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr guest 103,100
Love is.... 3 hr Roses are Red 245
where did fed ex guy josh go? 3 hr Roses 52
ricky 10 hr guest 30
More from around the web

Dyersburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages