Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Judged:

They suck they will give you the run around for days! Try to put you in shit you wasn't even tryin to buy.if you do find something they'll want you to come back again because they can't find keys and never listen to what you tell them you'd like your payments to be!!!! And watch your credit ppl because you'll get mail from banks and so on for weeks after you go there... and salespeople are not dressed professional at all!!!!!!! Ill never go back!!!!!!!!!!
ex customer

Woodlawn, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Rick hill Nissan is who previous post is about
Not in my opinion

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2013

Rick hill is awesome wrote:
Y'all are just saying crap Rick hill Nissan rocks I have bought over 4 cars and they are great! Right now i have a 2012 Titan it has great gas milage so my opinion is Rick hill they are great I bet you haters own another car lot and y'all are just saying stuff keep your opinions to you self If you are going to say things like That
You post "2012 Titan it has great gas mileage" No way Not me. Fuel mileage by manufactuer is stated as follows: 2 wheel drive = 13 city 18 highway <> 4 wheel drive = 12 city 17 highway. And who ever gets what the manufactuer say's any way. They determine those mileages by placing 1 gallon of fuel in vehicle, run it at 55 mph on a machine until it runs out of fuel. Not reality what about going 70 mph posted speed limits or 25 mph speed limit, what about braking,accelerating ,wind resitance,hauling load etc. As for me with fuel at 4 dollar per gallon driving 12 to 13 miles . Cost 4 dollar 12 mile, 8 dollar 24 mile, 12 dollar 36 mile and so forth. You do not need a calculator or a degree in mathematics to inform you this is poor fuel economy versus saying it's GREAT gas mileage. Now a Toyota/Prius at 52 miles to a gallon is GREAT gas mileage.
Mileage

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

2012 Nissan Leaf:

City = 92 mpg
Hwy = 106 mpg

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Rick hill is awesome wrote:
<quoted text> no are you you act like it
no are you you act like it?

are you a retard? you didnt answer my question.

was it 5, 6, 7, 8...how many retard?
Rick hill is awesome

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

guest wrote:
<quoted text>
no are you you act like it?
are you a retard? you didnt answer my question.
was it 5, 6, 7, 8...how many retard?
5 so quit being a snobby ***** and go with your ****
Just bought one

Finger, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

I bought one at Rick Hill and delt with Anthony Willams, I am very pleased with the car and would recomend them to family and friends.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Just bought one wrote:
I bought one at Rick Hill and delt with Anthony Willams, I am very pleased with the car and would recomend them to family and friends.
you must not like your family and friends.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

steph wrote:
I am looking for a good dealership to buy a used car, and wanted to know where a good one in dyersburg is at? I need a place that provides low down payments
have you looked up your ass?
ex customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Anthony is one of the worst ones
steph

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Have I looked up my ass? Really? How immature of you to say something like that, it just makes you look like an idiot lol
Business Man

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

steph wrote:
I am looking for a good dealership to buy a used car, and wanted to know where a good one in dyersburg is at? I need a place that provides low down payments
Delta Chevrolet has a good selection of pre-owned vehicles. The down payment often depends on your credit score and the price of the vehicle as it is percentage based. I do not work there nor ever have but purchased from them over a year ago and haven't had any problems. Good luck.
Bridge Salesman

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Business Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Delta Chevrolet has a good selection of pre-owned vehicles. The down payment often depends on your credit score and the price of the vehicle as it is percentage based. I do not work there nor ever have but purchased from them over a year ago and haven't had any problems. Good luck.
I recently purchased a used car from Delta and got a great deal on a great car.
Old man Bville

Jonesboro, AR

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

I learned a long time to never recomend anything.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

steph wrote:
Have I looked up my ass? Really? How immature of you to say something like that, it just makes you look like an idiot lol
you are the one looking, and asking. i just pointed out one more place to look.
zuckdawg

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

If you have to ask this question then you most likely have bad credit or just don't have any common sense. Car loans are dependent upon your credit and every loan is different. Auto dealerships do not finance the vehicles themselves they have a variety of lenders who do the financing. Now a small Buy-Here/Pay-Here lot will finance there own vehicles, but the smaller your down payment just means they have less $$ in the car. The bottom line is if you have good credit and worried about money down, don't worry about money down you don't need it.
steph

Hurst, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Actually I have good credit, I just wanted some opinions on good dealers, and I know how dealerships work. I preferably don't want to go through running my credit,sense every time your credit is ran, your score drops. For example when rick hill ran my credit last year, they sent it out to several company's without my knowledge, and dropped my score 65 points. I want to explore my options before I jump into any thing. I can also again more than afford a bigger down payment but I had rather save some cash.

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

steph wrote:
Actually I have good credit, I just wanted some opinions on good dealers, and I know how dealerships work. I preferably don't want to go through running my credit,sense every time your credit is ran, your score drops. For example when rick hill ran my credit last year, they sent it out to several company's without my knowledge, and dropped my score 65 points. I want to explore my options before I jump into any thing. I can also again more than afford a bigger down payment but I had rather save some cash.
you looking for drug dealers?

you want to jump into bed?

i will score you!
G - man

Jackson, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

go to Donnie Hatcher, greatest car lot ever...

Dyersburg, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

G - man wrote:
go to Donnie Hatcher, greatest car lot ever...
right... take advice from someone calling themself g-man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of48
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

122 Users are viewing the Dyersburg Forum right now

Search the Dyersburg Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 2 min BOiaF 138,660
Tracie Maness Tracie 4 min guest 6
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 5 min Natalie 6,762
Sexual predators! 6 min lmmfastfo 18
David Sheppard 16 min glazed and confused 3
Tyler Newman (Sep '10) 28 min Guest 7
chris young 49 min Scary 2
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 1 hr KARMA 96,610
election predictions 1 hr Finley 58
•••
•••
•••

Dyersburg News, Events & Info