where is a good dealership

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
steph

Dallas, TX

#1 Feb 25, 2013
I am looking for a good dealership to buy a used car, and wanted to know where a good one in dyersburg is at? I need a place that provides low down payments

“Made you look!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Feb 25, 2013
Any of Tim Castelaw's dealerships possibly?
jim

Covington, TN

#3 Feb 25, 2013
jimmy johnson auto sales.. if he does not have what you want on his lot, just tell him what you want and he can probably have it for you within couple weeks.

“Made you look!”

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Feb 25, 2013
Old Country Auto in Jackson, Bobby Greene.
Tom Shirley

Dyersburg, TN

#5 Feb 25, 2013
go to Rick Hill Nissan they have really good deals ask for Candace when you go
Daboss

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Feb 25, 2013
rick hill nissan rocks great place great team
jim

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Feb 25, 2013
rick hill nissan they have awesome service and great prices, credit

Sioux City, IA

#8 Feb 25, 2013
rick hill sucks. thay will screw you.

go to jackson or memphis. any car dealer in dyersburg will put the screws to you and twist hard.

if you dont. remember these words "i told you so".
Bridge Salesman

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Feb 25, 2013
Low down payments? If you can't pay cash, you can't afford it. A debt free life is a happy life.
Old man Bville

Manila, AR

#10 Feb 25, 2013
Bridge Salesman wrote:
Low down payments? If you can't pay cash, you can't afford it. A debt free life is a happy life.
You would never make it as a used car salesman. Too honest! Remember the sales slogan : "Never be happy until the customer is.....BROKE".
What you mean Willis

United States

#11 Feb 25, 2013
No such thing as a good dealership. You got a better chance attending a party in my pants by invatation than finding a good dealership.
steph

Irving, TX

#12 Feb 26, 2013
I can more than afford it, who are you to say? I'm not taking all my savings to do that, when I have kids to take care of, and am smart enough to have back up funds for emergency! not every one has six, seven thousand in cash to buy one out paying cash. I could buy a cheap vehicle in cash, but I want a reliable car that i want be taking to the shop every week, or stuck on the side of the road with my kids
steph

Irving, TX

#13 Feb 26, 2013
Yea rick hill will screw you over in a heart beat, they sold me a piece of shit last year, wish I had known that they were a dirty dealership before I went then so now I'm stuck having to buy another vehicle when I just bought one last june
Not

Sioux City, IA

#14 Feb 26, 2013
D & S or Gibson auto sale's are both the same, they will take your money lmao. try them & let us know what happens. We like humor.
right

United States

#15 Feb 26, 2013
DONT go to sunshine motors thay will fk u hard. Oh bill fk me bad. An i have to buy another car also.
hey

Sioux City, IA

#16 Feb 26, 2013
All the buy here pay here dealers get those nice houses & cars they drive by screwing poor people.
Rick hill is awesome

Milan, TN

#17 Feb 26, 2013
Y'all are just saying crap Rick hill Nissan rocks I have bought over 4 cars and they are great! Right now i have a 2012 Titan it has great gas milage so my opinion is Rick hill they are great I bet you haters own another car lot and y'all are just saying stuff keep your opinions to you self If you are going to say things like That

“Barkeepers and undertakers”

Since: Feb 13

never go hungry.

#18 Feb 26, 2013
Try Jr. Sample's.

Sioux City, IA

#19 Feb 26, 2013
Rick hill is awesome wrote:
Y'all are just saying crap Rick hill Nissan rocks I have bought over 4 cars and they are great! Right now i have a 2012 Titan it has great gas milage so my opinion is Rick hill they are great I bet you haters own another car lot and y'all are just saying stuff keep your opinions to you self If you are going to say things like That
could not have been that great if you bought over 4.

btw... what does that mean? you bought 5? 6? 7? you bought so many you lost count?

are you stupid?
Rick hill is awesome

Milan, TN

#20 Feb 26, 2013
guest wrote:
<quoted text>
could not have been that great if you bought over 4.
btw... what does that mean? you bought 5? 6? 7? you bought so many you lost count?
are you stupid?
no are you you act like it

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
willibanks 1 hr Hello 3
Last Post Wins (Apr '11) 1 hr Izzy-_- 4,771
NWA Midsouth 1 hr TRICKY RICKY 52
Chopped liver 1 hr TRICKY RICKY 16
hannah banana and lillie bug 11 hr Stephen willis 2
jimmy martindale 18 hr what the what 1
Sheriff's office 19 hr TRICKY RICKY 74
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages