First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Beech Bluff, TN

#1 Apr 29, 2009
Does anybody here know Carl King. Where he is or what he's doing these days? I just moved back to town and am wondering bout him. Me & my girl used to hang out with him, do stuff(hehe) and drink and have good times with him. Would like to know more bout him and hook up again.....if he's still lovin the same stuff.
thatscrazy

Dyersburg, TN

#2 Apr 29, 2009
yeah! i haven't seen him in a couple months but he kicks ass!!
friend of Carl

Dyersburg, TN

#3 Apr 29, 2009
he is still around in town. He is dating someone though
anon

Beech Bluff, TN

#4 Apr 29, 2009
thatscrazy, how do you mean that?'splain plz!!

Beech Bluff, TN

#5 Apr 29, 2009
So he's dating someone. Wonder who and wonder if I know her. She's got to be as wild n crazy as he is! Never thouight he'd be one to settle down.
hehe

Dyersburg, TN

#6 Apr 30, 2009
they ain't dating. they are booty buddies and have been for months now. it is karen gatlin. ricky gatlin's daughter

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Apr 30, 2009
They have been dating for a while now and yea if he is with her every day and on the weekends then they are dating.
They go fishing and other family things with Karen's daughter and have a great time.
hehe

Dyersburg, TN

#8 Apr 30, 2009
well she is also sleeping with lawson armstrong so i don't know if you would call that dating too

Dyersburg, TN

#9 Apr 30, 2009
Its apparent that you do not know her as well as u think . She has been with Carl now for a while as far as another man there is not one only Carl.
hehe

Dyersburg, TN

#10 Apr 30, 2009
yeah she is sooo faithful. she cheated on bill with carl and now shes screwing lawson too. maybe you don't know her as well as you think you do

Dyersburg, TN

#11 Apr 30, 2009
They are all friends nothing else between Karen and Lawson. Carl is happy with Karen and Karen with Carl. Leave them alone and keep your jealousy out of their lives.
hmmm

Dyersburg, TN

#12 Apr 30, 2009
Carl is doing well. Still has a good time but doesnt party nearly as hard as he used to back in the day. He's a great. I dont know much about the gf situation though. Im sure that whatever they have going on works for them....
brenda

Jackson, TN

#13 Apr 30, 2009
dang since when did lawson become such a pimp

Dyersburg, TN

#14 Apr 30, 2009
Yeah he'd best watch out. Karen also slept with Shane Mauldin - and she's spreading herpes to everyone else she's slept with; she got it from Shane but refuses to admit she's infected.

Dyersburg, TN

#15 Apr 30, 2009
that is true. she did get herpes from shane and i know for a fact she is spreading it around. i don't see how anyone can go around having unprotected sex when they know better.
thats me

Newbern, TN

#16 Apr 30, 2009
Yes Carl is still around living in Newbern with his mom where he has always been Still a fun gut to hand with and still enjoys the same "old shit"
As far as him amd Karen WHO'S business is it anyways if he don't care why should you
curious

Memphis, TN

#17 Apr 30, 2009
what has Karen done with Bill thought they were still married? Dang she cheats on everyone. She got busted by her first husband with Shane. Don't she know better.
friend of Carl

Dyersburg, TN

#18 Apr 30, 2009
Karen is with Carl and has been for a while now. As far as getting busted with Shane by the first husband that is a lie and well as the herpes being a lie started by her exhusband as a way to explain where he got it from(the first husband). Karen and Carl are happy or they wouldnt be together all the time every day. All this is is a jealous ex trying to start rumors.
thats me

Newbern, TN

#20 May 1, 2009
AMEN......let people alone and work on ya own damn problems
big sexy

Dyersburg, TN

#21 May 5, 2009
karen is a good mom and person. Carl is a great person to. Karen would not and does not do what yall say. She does not have herpes eaither so stop running off at the mouth. Karen is like my mom i know her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 8 min scorpiomoon 97,676
karen swift update 21 min Jenny 28
dr kelly griffin (Oct '11) 36 min Chip 112
pepper_126 (Mar '13) 1 hr Old man- Bville 7,134
Any good haunted houses in dburg? 1 hr lagp 1
Catch ALL of the GOP lies here. 1 hr Redbirds 16
Dyersubrg City Mayor Poll 2 hr Guest 337
LongHorn Steak house in Dyersburg ! 2 hr not from dyersburg 48
Swingers Club in Dyersburg (Jun '09) 10 hr olderthendirt 81
Wreck on 78 Wed not from dyersburg 24