Does anyone know dustin hendrix...

Does anyone know dustin hendrix...

Posted in the Dyersburg Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
wonderin

Gadsden, TN

#1 Jun 23, 2010
i heard he didnt take care of his kids... and his wife is a hoe... He tells ppl in his unit how bad their marriage is and what bad of a mother his wife is to his kids... does anyone know the truth
just stop

Sioux City, IA

#2 Jun 23, 2010
stop your shit spreading!I dont know these people but im pretty sure shes doing more with her life than sitting on her butt hoping to start a bunch of hateful crap.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3 Jun 23, 2010
Look everytime someone starts stuff about me or my husband i have to get on here and read the bull shit..... My husband is with the 1171st witch is deployed overseas in kawaitt so therefor he cant take care of his kids.... And me i stay at home takin care of my kids everyday... And whats bad ppl on here are too scared to say who they are... Leave my family alone... plz and thanks.... Noel hendrix
amanda

United States

#4 Jun 23, 2010
ppl like you who get on here talking trash need to be man or woman enough to back it up. if you have a problem with dustin or noel go to their face. and i know noel and shes a damn good mom.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Jun 24, 2010
thanks amanda... ppl dont have nothing better to do but start stuff... and im tired of it... but like u said u know me and u know i take care of my kids....
big daddy

Sioux City, IA

#6 Jun 24, 2010
hey people need to leave my son and his wife alone he is over seas takeing things there and his family. yall need to leave them alone they take care of there kids and i know this for sure so leave them alone and find something else to do with your spare time !!!

“Well bless your heart....”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#7 Jun 24, 2010
amanda wrote:
ppl like you who get on here talking trash need to be man or woman enough to back it up. if you have a problem with dustin or noel go to their face. and i know noel and shes a damn good mom.
Oh Amanda...you have nerve making comments about people talking trash. I didn't see you saying what you had to say to my face. You said it to everyone else's. So please, drop the self righteous attitude okay. People shouldn't get on here and trash ANYONE nor should they trash others period behind their back. If you have a problem with someone or want to know something, go to that person..NOT topix or other people.
big daddy

Sioux City, IA

#8 Jun 24, 2010
if you dont have anything good to say then you should just be quiet as hank said if you mind your own busness you would leave everyelse alone!!
Red Man

Sioux City, IA

#9 Jun 25, 2010
People really need to stop geting on here spreading hurtful things. I'm sure this family is having a hard time as it is with the husband over in Kuwait. Some people need to get a life! This family needs our prayers and support if anything.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Jun 25, 2010
thanks red man... ppl really dont understand and i dont know why ppl get on here startin stuff... yes hes over seas.. we have a one and two year old we dont need this bull shit...
Jonah

United States

#11 Jun 25, 2010
Fact of the matter is, spreading gossip is a sign of ignorance.
Jonah

United States

#12 Jun 25, 2010
Coffee Queen 1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Amanda...you have nerve making comments about people talking trash. I didn't see you saying what you had to say to my face. You said it to everyone else's. So please, drop the self righteous attitude okay. People shouldn't get on here and trash ANYONE nor should they trash others period behind their back. If you have a problem with someone or want to know something, go to that person..NOT topix or other people.
I see nothing wrong with what she said, in all honesty. I think the former part of your message was completely uncalled for as well. Why you think you have any right to play mediator in this situation is beyond me. By the way, your third statement, I would classify that as "trash talk".
SPC Lowery

Columbia, SC

#13 Jun 25, 2010
Yeah im gonna have to say i know both of them!! Went to high school with em' and ima tell you that they are bothe great people and take damn good care of their children. Battle over there fightin and you gonna get on here and start some bull shit lies. what nerve..... such pathetic people in this world that dont have enough respect for people and there families! youll pay one day trust me!!!

“Well bless your heart....”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 Jun 26, 2010
Jonah wrote:
<quoted text>
I see nothing wrong with what she said, in all honesty. I think the former part of your message was completely uncalled for as well. Why you think you have any right to play mediator in this situation is beyond me. By the way, your third statement, I would classify that as "trash talk".
I really don't care what your opinion of my statement is. If this is the "amanda" that I believe it is then she is preaching against the very thing she does best. It is a personal matter and I in no way was trying to mediate this situation. It is sad that people have to get on TOPIX and talk about others behind their backs to make themsleves feel better. Personally, I don't care what anybody that has to run their mouth on here and behind my back has to say. Because decent people handle their problems face to face...not on here and not with he said she said nonsense.

Since: Jun 10

Sioux City, IA

#15 Jun 26, 2010
amanda wrote:
ppl like you who get on here talking trash need to be man or woman enough to back it up. if you have a problem with dustin or noel go to their face. and i know noel and shes a damn good mom.
There are some people on here who think this is me. In fact Jonah stood up for you thinking it was me too. He's my fiance. Coffee house idk who you are..But in all honestly if you were behind the scenes and knew what happened with Noel and Dusten and the girls then you would know that THEY both sturuggle everyday. Its hard to have a relationship that is like their's. Here's a family that's ripped apart not because Noel is a "whore" or she treats her daughters bad, but because her husband is overseas working in a job that protects your freedom to get on the internet and bad talk whom ever you want just because you are haveing a bad day and are wellowing in self pitty.

Lastly, again if you knew them on a personal level like you think you do, then you'd also know that Noel does everything for her girls. You'd know that she does everything from insuring Dusten has dip to sitting down and making homemade things for him for fathers day with the girls. She makes sure they are clean and fed. They have a roof over their head and a bed to sleep on at night. So Coffee House 1976 you need to check your self in on the real picture!

Since: Jun 10

Sioux City, IA

#16 Jun 26, 2010
Coffee Queen 1976 wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care what your opinion of my statement is. If this is the "amanda" that I believe it is then she is preaching against the very thing she does best. It is a personal matter and I in no way was trying to mediate this situation. It is sad that people have to get on TOPIX and talk about others behind their backs to make themsleves feel better. Personally, I don't care what anybody that has to run their mouth on here and behind my back has to say. Because decent people handle their problems face to face...not on here and not with he said she said nonsense.
And exactly what AMANDA do you think this is?? because there aren't too many that Noel knows in the first place!

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Jun 26, 2010
Amanda90 wrote:
<quoted text>
And exactly what AMANDA do you think this is?? because there aren't too many that Noel knows in the first place!
I love u mander.... lol.... i honestly thought the first amanda was u... but i am curious to who the other amanda is....

“Well bless your heart....”

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#18 Jun 26, 2010
Amanda90 wrote:
<quoted text>
There are some people on here who think this is me. In fact Jonah stood up for you thinking it was me too. He's my fiance. Coffee house idk who you are..But in all honestly if you were behind the scenes and knew what happened with Noel and Dusten and the girls then you would know that THEY both sturuggle everyday. Its hard to have a relationship that is like their's. Here's a family that's ripped apart not because Noel is a "whore" or she treats her daughters bad, but because her husband is overseas working in a job that protects your freedom to get on the internet and bad talk whom ever you want just because you are haveing a bad day and are wellowing in self pitty.
Lastly, again if you knew them on a personal level like you think you do, then you'd also know that Noel does everything for her girls. You'd know that she does everything from insuring Dusten has dip to sitting down and making homemade things for him for fathers day with the girls. She makes sure they are clean and fed. They have a roof over their head and a bed to sleep on at night. So Coffee House 1976 you need to check your self in on the real picture!
You obviously misread my posts. I was in NO WAY bad mouthing "Noel." I don't know her or her family. But I don't think anyone should be on here talking trash about anyone's family PERIOD. It's especially saddening to see someone put a soldier's name on TOPIX. The only reason I commented on this thread is b/c I know an "amanda" who has made it her business to talk about me behind my back and post crap on here which means she has no business telling someone else NOT to talk trash when she does that very thing and not to the person's face. Her husband is also a soldier (who is home now) who happens to be my cousin. That's why I'm thinking it's her. Sorry you thought I was disrespecting your friend. But you really need to read people's posts a little more closely before you comment. And it's CoffeeQueen not Coffee House...it's spelled out for ya right beside my post ;)
please stand up

AOL

#19 Jun 26, 2010
I know Noel,She is a wonderful mom to her two beautiful daughters.Her husband can not defend himself nor his wife since he is serving his country abroad.she needs all the support she can get being a young mom whoes husband is with the U.S.Army.Her children are clean and healthy.Every mom needs time out from her children.Noel doesn't know me that well but I know her and I am a pretty good judge of charater.
Anonymous

Byhalia, MS

#20 Jun 26, 2010
wonderin wrote:
i heard he didnt take care of his kids... and his wife is a hoe... He tells ppl in his unit how bad their marriage is and what bad of a mother his wife is to his kids... does anyone know the truth
i know Dustin and Noel personally and they are kids but they are damn good kids who are doing the best they can in this screwed up world. Noel is very good with the girls and Dustin is a good husband and father. And if all you have to do is sit on here and trash ppl then pretty much means you aint taking care of yours! grow the hell up. You hating on them because their kids are gorgeous and Dustin and Noel love each other!!! Quit trippin Noel baby...they are jealous!!! Tell Dustin to stay safe and kiss them girls for me!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
D Beezy 42 min guest 21
Looking to have some fun 4 hr Carmen 39
want to trade a small truck for a car (Jul '10) 4 hr Dawson 43
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 5 hr Queue 106,058
Wat yall no bout laticha 5 hr Grammie 1
If Mexicans are going to live here...learn the ... (Mar '12) 8 hr Big Rick 21
Party Line threads always removed 9 hr guest 5
Newbern Roellen Rd wreck 9 hr Guest 13
Loves Truck Stop/Travel Center (Mar '15) Mon edwin in drag 79

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Dyersburg Mortgages