First Prev
of 10
Next Last

“I like to make people mad.”

Since: Jun 12

Winchestertonfieldville, IA

#218 Sep 21, 2012
The father wrote:
The mother and I separated and I found out by phone. When I came to the funeral home to see my boy I lost it. I still keep losing it. Please keep praying. Keep your young ones off these things, helmet or no helmet. My son was beautiful, smart and awesome!!! He was born 11 lbs. 6 oz.. He was my "baby". I was so proud of him. This is all still like a dream to me. I keep thinking I can change what happened. His brothers and sisters are being very strong and if wasn't for them and the rest of my family I would not have been able to get through...if I have. I will not remember him the way I saw him there those days. I will remember my son who sat on my lap, who loved to be tickled and hugged and who could eat everything and wouldn't go to bed. Please just remember my son had had a bright future. I love him so much. If you love yours keep them close and of dangerous recreational vehicals.
Love you Moose,
Dad
My prayers are definitely with you. It is for sure not your fault.
Far Away

Spring Hill, TN

#219 Sep 21, 2012
Dana, Lindi, or Ryan Please call the Nashville family. We have not been able to reach anyone at the house.
you are white trash

United States

#220 Sep 21, 2012
brooke mcguire wrote:
bitch u want my fckn name u got it. not that it matters bc I don't give a fck what u have to say about me bc u r a piece of shit. u want my address and social security # too? you keep putting all of your assumptions on here and say I'm hiding bitch here I am who the hell are you? yes before anybody asks I have one hell of a foul mouth and I don't care. shut me up I dare you. vann abel is my TWO year old cousin not 3,4,5,6,7,8 or how many other numbers you came up with. my cousin ryne were putting their belongings in the car unbeknownst that someone else's child left a key in a 4 wheeler that they were climbing on. obviously you have never went down wheeler st bc there are several hills and it doesn't matter if they were on a fckn tricycle that too could flip and kill someone especially children that young. you can safety net your children from a lot of things but you cannot protect them from everything. lady your screen name says bitch but u aren't a bitch at all your a know nothing coward who sits and passes judgement on something she knows absolutely nothing about. our (meaning dana, kaci, as well as myself) story has NOT changed. it doesn't matter one thing remains the same a child was lost, a mother and family that blame themselves and will possibly never be the same, a sweet two year old who will never forget what happened, will never understand, but only realize one day that he will never see his friend again. you say what you want too but the ppl that matter most know the truth. I hope karma doesn't catch you in the most cruelest way possible as this family has dealt with. dear a.t.v rider if you knew so much you would know a 50 CC ATV sits maybe three and a half feet from the ground and are designed with no gears, especially a clutch. with that being said a turn of a key and a push of a button are nothing to children these days. go take a walk down the toy aisle at walmart almost everything is designed to teach kids basic motor skills. the toys r full of knobs and buttons.
Just when i think you cant get anymore ignorant, you keep talking! You are the most trashiest skank in dyer co, or should i say...milltown. You are a disgusting piece of trash! And making excuses for some shitty ass drug head parents who werent watching their kids? what kind of person does tht make you? sounds like youre a dope head just like they are. and bitch dont you dare try to say they arent because i know for a fact they are! THE PARENTS SHOULDVE BEEN DRUG TESTED IMMEDIATELY AND THEY'D BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW JUST LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!!! why dont you quit running your ignorant mouth and go take care of your kids? or go do your homework since you sound like a know nothing kid yourself!!! Why dont you tell me your address??? I've got plenty i'll come say to your white trash face! and no bitch, a child would be very very VERY unlikely to die from flipping over a tricycle...ESPECIALLY IF THE CHILD WERE IN THEIR YARD AND UNDER THEIR PARENTS SUPERVISION LIKE ALL 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 ,ETC ETC ETC YEAR OLDS SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT LET YOUR KIDS RUN WILD AND DO WHATEVER WHILE YOU FCK OFF AND DRINK AND SMOKE AND SELL DOPE AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEN BITCH AT OTHERS WHEN ONE OF EM DIES AND YOU GET BLAMED FOR IT!!!! IT WAS CLEARLY THE PARENTS FAULT AND FCK THEIR LITTLE PRECIOUS FEELINGS!!!!!!!!! A POOR BABY DIED AND ANOTHER CAME CLOSE TO THE SAME FATE!!! SOMEONE HAD TO TAKE UP FOR THE BABY! THE POOR LITTLE 4 YEAR OLD WHO LOST HIS LIFE! LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE THE PARENTS WERENT WORTH A FCK!!!!!!!!!! SO WHY DONT YOU STFU YOURSELF! YOU ARE IGNORANT AS HELL! THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU NO MATTER HOW FAR YOU STICK YOUR NOSE AND LOUD ASS MOUTH UP IN IT! ITS ABOUT AN INNOCENT 4YR OLD WHOS MOTHER AND "DADDY" WERE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS! THEY KILLED HIM! YOU CANNOT CALL IT AN ACCIDENT WHEN IT WAS MURDER!!!!
What is wrong with you

Maury City, TN

#221 Sep 22, 2012
you are white trash wrote:
<quoted text> Just when i think you cant get anymore ignorant, you keep talking! You are the most trashiest skank in dyer co, or should i say...milltown. You are a disgusting piece of trash! And making excuses for some shitty ass drug head parents who werent watching their kids? what kind of person does tht make you? sounds like youre a dope head just like they are. and bitch dont you dare try to say they arent because i know for a fact they are! THE PARENTS SHOULDVE BEEN DRUG TESTED IMMEDIATELY AND THEY'D BE IN JAIL RIGHT NOW JUST LIKE THEY SHOULD BE!!! why dont you quit running your ignorant mouth and go take care of your kids? or go do your homework since you sound like a know nothing kid yourself!!! Why dont you tell me your address??? I've got plenty i'll come say to your white trash face! and no bitch, a child would be very very VERY unlikely to die from flipping over a tricycle...ESPECIALLY IF THE CHILD WERE IN THEIR YARD AND UNDER THEIR PARENTS SUPERVISION LIKE ALL 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14 ,ETC ETC ETC YEAR OLDS SHOULD BE!!!!!!!!!! YOU CANNOT LET YOUR KIDS RUN WILD AND DO WHATEVER WHILE YOU FCK OFF AND DRINK AND SMOKE AND SELL DOPE AND EVERYTHING ELSE AND THEN BITCH AT OTHERS WHEN ONE OF EM DIES AND YOU GET BLAMED FOR IT!!!! IT WAS CLEARLY THE PARENTS FAULT AND FCK THEIR LITTLE PRECIOUS FEELINGS!!!!!!!!! A POOR BABY DIED AND ANOTHER CAME CLOSE TO THE SAME FATE!!! SOMEONE HAD TO TAKE UP FOR THE BABY! THE POOR LITTLE 4 YEAR OLD WHO LOST HIS LIFE! LOST HIS LIFE BECAUSE THE PARENTS WERENT WORTH A FCK!!!!!!!!!! SO WHY DONT YOU STFU YOURSELF! YOU ARE IGNORANT AS HELL! THIS IS NOT ABOUT YOU NO MATTER HOW FAR YOU STICK YOUR NOSE AND LOUD ASS MOUTH UP IN IT! ITS ABOUT AN INNOCENT 4YR OLD WHOS MOTHER AND "DADDY" WERE NOT DOING THEIR JOBS! THEY KILLED HIM! YOU CANNOT CALL IT AN ACCIDENT WHEN IT WAS MURDER!!!!
There is a difference between neglect and murder. And accidents are called accidents for a reason. It is heartbreaking when something like this happens, and unless you know for a fact that a MURDER has been commited then you need to stop with your cruel remarks. Looks like you are upset because the man that lives with the mother, was referred to as "Daddy". Yes, I read the obituary! If this was my child, and I new without a doubt that it was an accident, I wouldn't stop until I found out who was saying these awful things. I mean, come on.. Murder is a pretty strong accusation.
family of max

United States

#222 Sep 22, 2012
this is soooo disrespectful for people to get on here and talk crap like yal knew what happened.It was an accident that nobody could have done somethin about.Adam loved max he was his little shadow and max loved Adam very much and his mother grieves over her baby everyday she loves her kids very much and for everybody info it wasnt both of their kids .The other little boy was Ryan Jackson son and the four wheeler belongs toEric jackson ryans dad it was not the parents of max four wheeler so get your story right before runnin your stupid mouths just wanna start rumors thats not even true!And by the way they were watching their kids they were gettin his shoes out the house and about to leave the two boys snuck on the four wheeler and pushed the gas and nobody could catch them in time and believe me my uncle would take a bullet for little max so please stop all this nonsense the family is going through enough.R.I.P MAX DEACON we will never forget u luv u always!!
What is wrong with you

Maury City, TN

#223 Sep 22, 2012
family of max wrote:
this is soooo disrespectful for people to get on here and talk crap like yal knew what happened.It was an accident that nobody could have done somethin about.Adam loved max he was his little shadow and max loved Adam very much and his mother grieves over her baby everyday she loves her kids very much and for everybody info it wasnt both of their kids .The other little boy was Ryan Jackson son and the four wheeler belongs toEric jackson ryans dad it was not the parents of max four wheeler so get your story right before runnin your stupid mouths just wanna start rumors thats not even true!And by the way they were watching their kids they were gettin his shoes out the house and about to leave the two boys snuck on the four wheeler and pushed the gas and nobody could catch them in time and believe me my uncle would take a bullet for little max so please stop all this nonsense the family is going through enough.R.I.P MAX DEACON we will never forget u luv u always!!
Please ignore these ignorant people. They have no feelings for anyone. They get on here to try and show off, which only makes them look bad, not your family. My thoughts and prayers are with all of your family. This is so tragic. God bless you all.
Sympathy

South Sioux City, NE

#224 Sep 22, 2012
I would like to tell the families that I am very sorry for their loss and that I will be praying for them.
MotherOfThe2yrOl d

Sioux City, IA

#225 Sep 23, 2012
Eric Jackson is not the father of my husband. I'm not sure where that information came from. My husband is ryne jackson and I'm kaci Upchurch. All of you trash talking people apparently don't know us or our family. All these harsh words are exactly that...words. If you have a problem with us or just want to know more about what happened feel free to contact US! Were not hard to find.
Dana

Sioux City, IA

#226 Sep 24, 2012
Far Away wrote:
Dana, Lindi, or Ryan Please call the Nashville family. We have not been able to reach anyone at the house.
I'm guessing that you know Lindi, because I don't know of any family that we have in Nashville...I get the feeling that you really don't know me and I'm positive that you don't know my son very well either since his name is Ryne not Ryan. Who are you?
Far Away

Spring Hill, TN

#227 Sep 30, 2012
Marty's aunt.8
Far Away

Spring Hill, TN

#228 Sep 30, 2012
Yes Dana you have met me. We met when Phyllis passed away .You also know my red haired daughter (Marty's cousin)Not trying to be smart or into your business. Since James was there i just would like to know how he is doing.
Dana

Sioux City, IA

#229 Oct 3, 2012
ok i know who you are...=]

I'm guessing that James was doing fine that day...if I'm not mistaken he was in his house with his live-in girlfriend when it happened. Ryne was so afraid for Vann that he didn't wait on the emt's and James rode to help with Vann...then James got Kaci to take him home. He didn't stick around for Ryne & Vann...neither did Eric

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Was Karen part of gods plan 2 hr guest 7
lmao 2 hr Shove your spoon 9
Hospitals Brace For Unpaid Patient Bills After ... 2 hr guest 6
Roach Den 2 hr Whatsonthemenu 10
Dchs 3 hr Guest 18
Lupos Made Me Sick 4 hr Cat 8
Nancy PelosiTrump's Policies Are Violent to Ame... 4 hr Libs Are Dumb 14

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance