will be praying for this family

Dyersburg, TN

#7 Sep 16, 2012
Guest wrote:
will be praying for this family
YES IN DEED

Boise, ID

#9 Sep 16, 2012
i did not pot this to hrt anyone plese dont post anything that would be hurtful to this grieving family this is awlful
Shame on you

Maury City, TN

#11 Sep 16, 2012
What is wrong with all of you cold hearted people? Why would you say such things about anyone, much less a child. Your lives must really be pathetic if all you have to do is stay on topix trying to get attention. This must be the only time that anyone has anything to say to you, because you can't wait to jump on topix every time something bad happens. You really need to get some help, and seek attention somewhere else. I am so sorry for this childs family.
Shame on you

Maury City, TN

#13 Sep 16, 2012
guest wrote:
Maybe Topix isn't the place for a grieving family to be hanging out then.
If there were no people on here grieving, then your life would really have no meaning.. I mean, what would you do if you couldn't get on here and try to add to someones pain? You are sick!

Sioux City, IA

#15 Sep 16, 2012
I feel bad for the family we saw alot of cops cars when we was coming home from Church in the Church Vin a neighbor told us a 9 year old was ridding a 4 wheeler with his 4 year old brother. The 9 year old didn't make it and die on the way to the hospital. I feel bad for the parents but why would they let their 9 year old rid a 4 wheeler with another kid? I am just glad the 4 year old didn't die too.

Prayers go with the family
wondering

Sioux City, IA

#17 Sep 16, 2012
Were theyriding on street or did it happen in their yard? prayers to the family,its so sad
Anon1970

Jacksonville, FL

#18 Sep 16, 2012
Why do people that don't own any land to ride on have an atv? Was the kid driving or riding? Somebody is probably going to jail i hope this is fake
wondering

Sioux City, IA

#19 Sep 16, 2012
If it happened on street the parents better be getting bail money together.Its against the law to ride on city streets.

Dyersburg, TN

#24 Sep 16, 2012
I've heard from some reliable contacts that a 4 year old and a 2 year old were on the four wheeler. The 2 year old was rushed to the ER before EMS got there and that EMS worked on the 4 year old in the ambulance but never could get him stable enough to fly him, and worked on him in the ER till he passed. The 2 year old was taken to leboauner a couple hours later. Please pray for the families of these children and the people who worked the call. It's always hard on them when they lose a child.

South Sioux City, NE

#25 Sep 16, 2012
What time did this happen and where at on wheeler street?

Dyersburg, TN

#26 Sep 17, 2012
wheeler and pillow on the left before you get to the store if your comeing from lewis this is a very sad and upsetting thing please lets pray for them all that were there
Mary

Newbern, TN

#27 Sep 17, 2012
guest wrote:
<quoted text> Suck it. Lol
Everyone needs to report this kid, his antics are cruel and he needs to be repremanded.
droz

Jackson, TN

#28 Sep 17, 2012
what actually happened...i have heard conflicting reports.
I know

Andrews, TX

#29 Sep 17, 2012
It was a 4 year old and a 2 year old friend. The 4 year old didn't make it so please keep the curel comments to yourself and the 2 year old is fine so please don't post anything bad.. both families need lots of prayers
droz

Jackson, TN

#30 Sep 17, 2012
i am not speaking cruelly. I heard that the kids were run over by a drunk so I was jut trying 2 get something straight.
Former Dyersburg Citizen

Greenwood, MS

#34 Sep 17, 2012
PLEASE do NOT get in here posting cruel comments. They are children who can not defend themelves. Let the families grieve before you go debating whether or not they should have been on the 4 wheeler. These are good families who love their children. They do NOT need you second guessing the fact that they were on the 4 wheeler. They are doing that enough already. PLEASE before you post cruel comments, remember that a 4 year old died and a 2 year old was injured. They need your prayers!! If you can NOT post something nice; PLEASE move on to another thread.
Science

Olive Branch, MS

#38 Sep 17, 2012
There is a reason we have a age limit for riding ATV's.
droz

Jackson, TN

#41 Sep 17, 2012
if they were not driving it..who was?
beenthere

Jackson, TN

#42 Sep 17, 2012
I've been in that area and young kids (not that young) were riding fourwheelers on the road and would stop in the middle of the street blocking traffic. THen would drive crazy. I can't understand why noone stopped them before this had to happen. Anyone violating the law needs the cops called. The neighborhood needs to be involved and prevent stuff like this from happening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 10
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Dyersburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Search for Missing Karen Swift (Oct '11) 15 min Tragedian_ne 106,014
Pregnant and wild 44 min Smh 1
Nice place to live 1 hr Cole 12
Google Topix lawsuits, anon posters are paying up 3 hr Michelle P 14
Florida or bust 4 hr Pennie Lane 5
Love hurts 7 hr pixie in pigtails 71
Dyersburg trojan football score? 10 hr Michael Young 7

Dyersburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance